Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. (56396 Views)

My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ublight: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

I think I am done with her.
What do you guys think? Am I over reacting?

302 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Ahmed0336(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Fahdiga(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
My guy no do pass yourself. Thank God you are safe and that's the most important thing. Forget wetin another person de talk.

541 Likes 47 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Slmgirldippussy: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
No you shouldn't call it quit with her.....You are a smart coward that's all
What if they had plug out of of your eyes
What if you are dead
Will you be worried about someone calling you a coward.

372 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Waynesteave: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lols

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Antihypocrite: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lalastic move this tin go front page make people know say akwa ibom is not safe after all. I have been hearing lots of similar stories these days. Last week dose boys collect person keke

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Antihypocrite: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ur name should be slim girl deep pussy shallow brain and idiat

Slmgirldippussy:
No you shouldn't call it quit with her.....You are a smart coward that's all
What if they had plug out of of your eyes
What if you are dead
Will you be worried about someone calling you a coward.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Uzomacharles: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oppression

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Antihypocrite: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Oppression

I dey tellu

If say na me. I for Don shuk person eye with my key holder. There is a reason I like my keyholder

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by mystery22: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
You were lucky but what did the street og say you should in a situation like that

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Theboy21: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
you are over reacting cheesy don't break up with her, she is just teasing cheesy cheesy ... its only in movies where you will see a single person fighting n beating a lot of gang.... Last time i checked game of throne the wisest (Tyrion Lenister) survived while the stronger ones go down 6 feet...

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by 4reala(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
You know she was just joking, and even about to cry for you. So hold your peace.
Guy abeg jist me how you make 30k with your phone weekly

267 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Slmgirldippussy: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Antihypocrite:

Ur name should be slim girl deep pussy shallow brain and idiat

Awwwww you are too sweet

22 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Franzinni: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bro thank God for your safety ... Please you need to understand your woman doesn't understand what it is to be in your shoes at the moment of distress ... her imagination is her man should be ready to die... to save himself from ridicule. Most women erroneously believe that.

That is the reason why many graveyards are full today with men trying to impress a woman and pays with his life foolishly ...only for the said girl to marry off on a totally different tangent ....

Nothing known to consciousness that is more valuable than life itself. Women are everywhere like river ... don't let a woman toy with your mind... But yet again, don't plan to leave her because of this bro.... to gain back you manhood in her sight, you should stage another ambush and make sure she is there to witness the way you perform gallantly, it might not need physical blows but just a stern warning to like 3 -5 guys with a threat to kill them on the spot if they ever approach you and see how she will align sharply ..show her some Spartacus cruise and she will bang you silly for it. Women are

Simple!

Just make them believe and they will create the bigger picture by themselves in their head.

My 2kobo

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by PumpumPrince: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by PumpumPrince: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
ublight:

....can u repet the quessston sir? angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Eyinju112(f): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
What an experience.... We thank God you’re safe grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by DonNeon: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
ublight:

Nice write-up, since you scaled through without been hurt, you ain't a coward, as for your babe, do with her whatever pleases you.....

Abeg what do you do with your phone that fetches you 30k a week....help a brother as ASUU and FG wan frustrate their head

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Uzomacharles: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Antihypocrite:

I dey tellu

If say na me. I for Don shuk person eye with my key holder. There is a reason I like my keyholder

E for somehow rough and bloody and u fit be victim...

Me na after that occasion, I go find the gees one by one

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Where una dey get all these dumb girls sef

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Educonomist: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Don't let her words hurt you too much... Get over it...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ublight: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Franzinni:
Bro thank God for your safety ... Please you need to understand your woman doesn't understand what it is to be in your shoes at the moment of distress ... her imagination is her man should be ready to die... to save himself from ridicule. Most women erroneously believe that.

That is the reason why many graveyards are full today with men trying to impress a woman and pays with his life foolishly ...only for the said girl to marry off on a totally different tangent ....

Nothing known to consciousness that is more valuable than life itself. Women are everywhere like river ... don't let a woman toy with your mind... But yet again, don't plan to leave her because of this bro.... to gain back you manhood in her sight, you should stage another ambush and make sure she is there to witness the way you perform gallantly, it might not need physical blows but just a stern warning to like 3 -5 guys with a threat to kill them on the spot if they ever approach you and see how she will align sharply ..show her some Spartacus cruise and she will bang you silly for it. Women are

Simple!

Just make them believe and they will create the bigger picture by themselves in their head.

My 2kobo

Best advice ever grin grin grin[left][/left] grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Ifiok21: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abeg what did your og tell you to do in case it happens next time

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ublight: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
DonNeon:

Nice write-up, since you scaled through without been hurt, you ain't a coward, as for your babe, do with her whatever pleases you.....

Abeg what do you do with your phone that fetches you 30k a week....help a brother as ASUU and FG wan frustrate their head

Do u play betting?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ublight: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ifiok21:
Abeg what did your og tell you to do in case it happens next time

Yell at them and get in the midst of people. Never ever stop for them to close in on u.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ublight: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

No mind the werey

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Antihypocrite: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

My guy hunting them one by one na that one bloody pass

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Dizzyyish: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2022

Comrade, so you get mouth like this?

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by galantjoe(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Discretion is a better part of Valor

If your girlfriend called u coward, whether jokingly or seriously, you have to assess the situation to assume that she planned with those guys to harass you.

Fear woman. Avoid her as you avoid cobra

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ublight: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dizzyyish:

Comrade, so you get mouth like this?

Comrade na vex make me talk like dis o. Normally I dey calm

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Chidexsco8448(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Op no reason ur girl matter fr now jare...

U hv to be careful n at alert when going towards dat area as those guys may still lay ambush fr u anytime..

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.