Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. (56393 Views)

My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Eyinju112(f): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let that your uncle try to sponsor you through secondary school, you write and spell so horribly...
PumpumPrince:

ok helo. my uncle is lookin for strong beaitiful lady like u who can do house girl work & earns N15,000 a months meanin u will earns upto 100,000 a years includin free bedroom, free educations were u can spek english & maths & learn subjects, free food plus free electicity.
please are u still inaressted? U WANT? smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Vickho: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
sparta191:
Vikings always doing the most. Recently travelled back to uyo from awka Anambra state( just two days after 7/7) one the Communities were holding their annual new yam festival, according to them. Our aktc bus was blocked by some guys who demanded for money which the driver gave, but never got his balance back. Next thing the one with a red berret started looking at me and the then said you be egede. At first I no reason e matter but cause I was int seat. he just came over with 3 others and started slapping me saying you be egede, if u do anyhow we go comot your hand. I just kukuma shut up collect the embarrassing situation cause I knew no one, and moreover actor dey only strong for him movie. But those boys slap me ehh
for which community this one happen?
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Perfectbeing(m): 3:10am On Aug 09, 2022
About the thing you're doing to get 30 to 40k weekly, abeg tell me. I wan up my game.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2022
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.