Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. (56374 Views)

My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Yell at them and get in the midst of people. Never ever stop for them to close in on u.
Good advice, if them cap for you, just yell at them and dismiss them, don't wait.(any popular street slang can help), depending on the state and location.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by merits(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

I think I am done with her.
What do you guys think? Am I over reacting?

The same girl will spit and pee on your grave or abandoned you if they have succeeded in killing you or given you deep cut that disfigured your face or stature, don't do pass yourself because of woman thank God you are safe.Girls are like with bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by bewla(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

Good luck next time out
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by faithfull18(f): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol. So, you want to break-up so because of this grin the story is funny though, mehn, things are happening.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022

Fiction

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Taiwo20(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sorry about the poor incident.
Please can you share the skill that makes you 30k to 40k weekly.

Don't see this quote as insensitive please.
Let's blame the president collectively

ublight:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Amenadiel: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
You humans should learn to give and take more care of your parents and siblings first before any one else.

You see how you asked her to move ahead and she did, watching from afar.

Your mother would rather die there with you.
Your sister even if she can't help will never leave your side to watch while you are about to be beaten or killed.

Humans, Love your family more. Give them more. Show them more love and care.
Shalom

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Chainex(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
YOU REALLY ARE DONE WITH HER. SO YOU SHOULD HAVE LOST YOUR LIFE ON TOP SHOWING " MASCULINITY" ABI?

BABA BE RID OF THAT FEMALE ABEG. YOU'RE 100% BETTER OFF HER INSANITY.
ublight:

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by fof1: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Pls Let her go her Ways...She may still be Connected with another Guy...with out You KnowingPls. Besides that, Such Ladies can drag You into Irredeemable Conflicts in d Future...

It is Wisdom and God Mercies that Delivered You from those Jungle Fools... Keep ur Safety intact and avoid Black Spots,Pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Babastrong(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
That is why a real guy needs to be rugged.
going through life without a security blanket is dangerous.
If they try this rubbish with any of my guys then they will know that the blood is thicker than water. Mind you, we are not cultist but martial artists.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by IamAsiri: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
novia22:
My gender always falling hands.

Your man was almost killed and all you can do is call him a coward...chaaai...men dey suffer for love ooo..
Call her and let her know that she's childish and very insensitive for making such a stupid comment/joke. Make her understand it's her fault everything happened cos If you didn't want to take her out, you would never have been attacked. When she wants to explain, tell her to mute it abeg and cut the call and make she call you like 20 times and don't pick up. She needs to have sense.
I'm speaking from an upset point of view sha....

I believe she was just teasing him, if though she might still be shaking inwardly. I believe it depends on her kind of personality. Some people still find ways to yab you in near-death situations not because they mean it, but because they can't just help it and find it as their own way of coping mechanism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by AndroidAI(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Those guys were probably pranksters, and, unfortunately, you fell for it. The best thing you would have done in this situation is to hasten your step, and avoid interacting with them in any way. If anything, just smile a little and see them walk away. The moment you start defending yourself on what you don't know, they have gotten you. You were too scared to be calm, and that made you a caricature to those guys cause they'll go home and laugh their as @$$ off. Next time, don't stop, keep moving.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Henix(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Mehn mostly it's sports betting arbitrage that I do. I've got some apps on dis fone that makes it easier. Apps u can't get on any appstore

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by fof1: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Franzinni:
Bro thank God for your safety ... Please you need to understand your woman doesn't understand what it is to be in your shoes at the moment of distress ... her imagination is her man should be ready to die... to save himself from ridicule. Most women erroneously believe that.

That is the reason why many graveyards are full today with men trying to impress a woman and pays with his life foolishly ...only for the said girl to marry off on a totally different tangent ....

Nothing known to consciousness that is more valuable than life itself. Women are everywhere like river ... don't let a woman toy with your mind... But yet again, don't plan to leave her because of this bro.... to gain back you manhood in her sight, you should stage another ambush and make sure she is there to witness the way you perform gallantly, it might not need physical blows but just a stern warning to like 3 -5 guys with a threat to kill them on the spot if they ever approach you and see how she will align sharply ..show her some Spartacus cruise and she will bang you silly for it. Women are

Simple!

Just make them believe and they will create the bigger picture by themselves in their head.

My 2kobo

Rubbish Counselling...Disgusting and Ridiculous Pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Coldfeets: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

This your story just dey like movie.

So I don't blame her for calling it a joke.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Card7: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Amenadiel:
You humans should learn to give and take more care of your parents and siblings first before any one else.

You see how you asked her to move ahead and she did, watching from afar.

Your mother would rather die there with you.
Your sister even if she can't help will never leave your side to watch while you are about to be beaten or killed.

Humans, Love your family more. Give them more. Show them more love and care.
Shalom

This is very deep...will always pounder on this and keep it at heart ❤️❤️❤️

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by IamAsiri: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

I believe she was just teasing you; she might even still be shaking inwardly. It depends on her kind of personality - you can use that to judge critically. Some people still find ways to "yab" you in "near-death" situations not because they mean it, but because they can't just help it and use it as their own coping mechanism.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Forget the idiot please I'm speaking from experience, this girl don't love you.. This is why as a man if you are sharp something will happen which will sure whether a woman loves you or not.. leave her alone

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Udemzy05: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Your babe is an illiterate, probably an educated illiterate.

Omo even if you be jet li in the midst of 4 rugged guys and crowd wey don dey even think say u be cultist too,wetin she expect mk you do?

Omo na safety first.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by DavidHarry(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Quit man... after saving her she ended up ridiculing you. Fake tears, fake ass bitch. Dump her in the bottom of the ocean

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by josephevergreen(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Be more carefull next time bro..nice move .

As for your girl i believe she is just kidding you.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Franzinni:
Bro thank God for your safety ... Please you need to understand your woman doesn't understand what it is to be in your shoes at the moment of distress ... her imagination is her man should be ready to die... to save himself from ridicule. Most women erroneously believe that.

That is the reason why many graveyards are full today with men trying to impress a woman and pays with his life foolishly ...only for the said girl to marry off on a totally different tangent ....

Nothing known to consciousness that is more valuable than life itself. Women are everywhere like river ... don't let a woman toy with your mind... But yet again, don't plan to leave her because of this bro.... to gain back you manhood in her sight, you should stage another ambush and make sure she is there to witness the way you perform gallantly, it might not need physical blows but just a stern warning to like 3 -5 guys with a threat to kill them on the spot if they ever approach you and see how she will align sharply ..show her some Spartacus cruise and she will bang you silly for it. Women are

Simple!

Just make them believe and they will create the bigger picture by themselves in their head.

My 2kobo
Women are what
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Coldfeets: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Franzinni:

Simple!

My 2kobo

This is bullshît.

I'm glad it's only worth 2 kobo.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by 07kjb: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

You for allow that hard man to BAM YOU.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Moh247: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin

Useless girl.... Did she just call you a coward for protecting your life?!

Too much Indian film don block that girl head

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by jabolo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing

Young man, you write very well. Actually, your varied imagination is coupled with powers of narration - excellent traits.

Any prospective employer should have eyes on you.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sad..sad..I think the sars unit in the police force was originally formed to waste degenerates like you and the OP described. People like those cultists, you just waste them to keep society safe. I hear the level of cultism in Akwa-Ibom is very much. I wonder why the state government isn't taking the fight to the den of the cultists.
Elimon:
When I read uniuyo, I knew itll be those viking jobless boys at Plaza Area or Oku street. Those boy almost had me one night while coming back from Abak road on a business trip, I had 2 phones with me and a tablet(my ex's). I spent like 30 mins struggling with them... Before I ran away with sped to a friend's place

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by nfcshanghai(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antihypocrite:

I dey tellu

If say na me. I for Don shuk person eye with my key holder. There is a reason I like my keyholder

Story �
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
galantjoe:
Discretion is a better part of Valor

If your girlfriend called u coward, whether jokingly or seriously, you have to assess the situation to assume that she planned with those guys to harass you.

Fear woman. Avoid her as you avoid cobra
This is true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
u better be wearing face mask anywhere u going from now on. grin

Tell them u have covid 3.0. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Ishilove: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Rexymania:
She's insensitive... Childish. Don't leave her, educate her
Best answer.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
No try this. It is childish, impress her for what, dump her.
Franzinni:

Simple!

My 2kobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.