Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Adeleke's Success As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke's Success As Governor (290 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke's Success As Governor by MetaPhysical: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jubilation is deserved to support Adelek as incoming governor in Osun. Don't overdo it and polarize the people of Osun against one another. Don't arouse passions and envy.

Continue to celebrate his win without mocking and jeering the opposition, APC.

I have seen some posts online that went too far.

Winning the governorship is just a step. After taking oath, and when the cheers and jeers have died down and everyone went about their business, this man has to work with a house of assembly in which his party PDP has only 3 members. The remaining 23 members are APC.

We pray for Osun and wish incoming Governor a healthy and conducive partnership with state legislatures. Amen!

Yoruba Nation on my mind!
Re: Adeleke's Success As Governor by Zonefree(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
All of a sudden we should not mock APC cheesy cheesy

Agbado Plus Cassava(APC) deserves more humiliation, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke's Success As Governor by MetaPhysical: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Zonefree:
All of a sudden we should not mock APC cheesy cheesy

Agbado Plus Cassava(APC) deserves more humiliation, in my opinion.

Oga, you can if you want, don't create issues for Adeleke.

When he goes to house for budget, for nominations, for authority to implement agendas....you want him to succeed. Think ahead to those times of need.

Recall how Buhari was rendered useless by opposition in the Senate led by Saraki and Ekweremadu.

A governor has a long journey to endure, his victory is only a first step. Don't ruin the journey for him. This is my advice.
Re: Adeleke's Success As Governor by Zonefree(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Oga, you can if you want, don't create issues for Adeleke.

When he goes to house for budget, for nominations, for authority to implement agendas....you want him to succeed. Think ahead to those times of need.

Recall how Buhari was rendered useless by opposition in the Senate led by Saraki and Ekweremadu.

A governor has a long journey to endure, his victory is only a first step. Don't ruin the journey for him. This is my advice.
85% of APC State House members will decamp to PDP in no distant time. Osun is now a PDP state. They got no choice

1 Like

Re: Adeleke's Success As Governor by MetaPhysical: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Zonefree:

85% of APC State House members will decamp to PDP in no distant time. Osun is now a PDP state. They got no choice

grin grin
You think say na SE u dey? Where a whole house of assembly just capitulate overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke's Success As Governor by Zonefree(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
You think say na SE u dey? Where a whole house of assembly just capitulate overnight.
Pinned.

I'll remind you soonest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Also Love Peace And Good Life! / Meet The 43 Year Old Elected Prime Minister Of Grenada Dickon Mitchel / Proof To Show That Zack Orji, Gentle Jack, Benedict Johnson & Co Collecte Millio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.