Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi (33634 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by DOTian: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
Happy birthday to Peter Obi

Age with grace sir
Have you prepared his enlarged pictures for your office?
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by realestate99: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Memeni:

Sometimes the way some of you nairalanders reason. The worst form of reasoning in the world belongs to nigerinas.

Among the presidential candidates is he not the youngest?...do u want us to choose the 89 years old drug lord incompetent old man called tinubu or you want us to choose the very corrupt Fulani man atiku who's in his late 70s.

If Peter Obi was in his early 40s or 50s it's still the same lunatics like you that will come out to sputter rubbish that he's still a child and knows nothing about politics
Another dumb Ipobic cannibal, we have 15 presidential candidates from various parties, Obi is no where close to being the youngest, you can keep telling that to the gullible people you roll with but that does not change the fact that Obi is a failed Ipobic agenda masqueraded as an upright man and worshipped by gullible Easterners.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Sharatan(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to the most humble and straightforward presidential candidate for the 2023 elections in Nigeria.
God bless your new age Sir smiley smiley
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by munafav(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy Birthday Mr president.....
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by sukkot: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Charmingpet:
at least, he is not lying about his age.
so because he is notlying about his age we should make a grandpa our president

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by RedPill01: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

Lol!!! Maybe president of Aba traders union!!
Is it that you people are hypnotised? Or you just surrendered yourselves intentionally to hate reality. Obi followers are jokers, they told us it is time for the youth, that the youths are taking over but they are presenting a 61 year old man, is that not an irony? Come out in peace and tell us Obi is an Ipobic agenda instead of calling a potential grandpa a youth............40 is the old age of youth, 50 is the youth of old age.
okay o I hear u antiObi but listen Peter Obi is coming

As a rational human being with his Brain cells functioning properly, tell me one reason why you won't vote Peter obi

They jettisoned zoning and said they want to go for competency but brought out Tinubu and Atiku as their most competent candidates

The choice is for Nigerians now to choose

APC don't know how to campaign and repackage Tinubu after the trauma APC gave us, PDP don't know how to campaign for Atiku 

Both have stopped attacking each other as they used to and are now focused on Peter Obi, not as if they have done enough with the opportunity they had
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Coolbadguy: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to a great and visionary leader, Peter Gregor obi. Many more fruitful years ahead and God's blessings.

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Sharatan(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

Another dumb Ipobic cannibal, we have 15 presidential candidates from various parties, Obi is no where close to being the youngest, you can keep telling that to the gullible people you roll with but that does not change the fact that Obi is a failed Ipobic agenda masqueraded as an upright man and worshipped by gullible Easterners.

Just listen to yourself. So who do you think is the best candidate for Nigeria come 2023: tribalism aside?. It’s paid demons like you that discredit well meaning candidates that would change your miserable life and that of your family. Anyway, it still wouldn’t change the fact that if stupidity was radioactive the world would have collapsed due to your presence.. Get some sense today. Be obidient
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Jack005(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday my president.. We love you here in Rivers State and we look forward to seeing you in Aso rock come 2023!
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Endsarspillar: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
Happy birthday to Peter Obi

Age with grace sir

You didn’t call him Obi pandora again, what happened?
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by helinues: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Endsarspillar:

You didn’t call him Obi pandora again, what happened?

And have you ever ever seen me calling him that name before on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by realestate99: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2022
RedPill01:
okay o I hear u antiObi but listen Peter Obi is coming

As a rational human being with his Brain cells functioning properly, tell me one reason why you won't vote Peter obi

They jettisoned zoning and said they want to go for competency but brought out Tinubu and Atiku as their most competent candidates

The choice is for Nigerians now to choose

APC don't know how to campaign and repackage Tinubu after the trauma APC gave us, PDP don't know how to campaign for Atiku 

Both have stopped attacking each other as they used to and are now focused on Peter Obi, not as if they have done enough with the opportunity they had
Obi is a mediocre!!! I have been repeating this since last year, I would rather vote an injured goat than vote Obi. He is average at best, I even saw one of his clips where he said he takes advice from a mad man in Onitsha. So you want me to be ruled by a mad man in proxy? You don't mean well for this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_2tFq9Rx4w
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
Oh nice. Hbd INCOMING PRESIDENT SIR.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Myhusband(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Chai the heart attack when go kee people come 2023 ehn LMAO!!

what were you people smoking when you think Peter obi will win 2023 presidential election

your peter obi can't even win the whole of southeast abeg go rest
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday man of the people

The incoming president of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday boss man

1 Like

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Lastborn0074: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to Nigeria's rave of the moment. 2023 is your year.

1 Like

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by realestate99: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Sharatan:

Just listen to yourself. So who do you think is the best candidate for Nigeria come 2023: tribalism aside?. It’s paid demons like you that discredit well meaning candidates that would change your miserable life and that of your family. Anyway, it still wouldn’t change the fact that if stupidity was radioactive the world would have collapsed due to your presence.. Get some sense today. Be obidient
Look at this Ipobic fool, what did Obi's 8 years do to the lives of your miserable family? Nothing!!! If you see Obi in also rock, he is there for a short visit. No man from Eastern extraction would be the president of United Nigeria.

Idiots like you were Atikulating last election, but same Atiku is now your enemy because of tribal sentiments, you think some of us can't smell your childish games? Obi did nothing in Anambra, If not millions from that state won't be in Lagos selling lacasera and gala in traffic. Cry all you can, but bookmark this page, obi won't see top 3 in the general elections, that is even if the coward doesn't collapse his structure for Atiku.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by biafranrealson: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday, the chosen one
2023 is your year with destiny
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by CanadaOrBust: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
PERFECT AGE TO BE PRESIDENT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

what were you people smoking when you think Peter obi will win 2023 presidential election

your peter obi can't even win the whole of southeast abeg go rest
OK sir kiss
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2022
My mentor
The humble billionaire
From grass to Grace
Self made
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by efjaydee(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday Mr. Peter Obi

0 7 0 1 0 5 7 7 3 5 2

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by RedPill01: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

Obi is a mediocre!!! I have been repeating this since last year, I would rather vote an injured goat than vote Obi. He is average at best, I even saw one of his clips where he said he takes advice from a mad man in Onitsha. So you want me to be ruled by a mad man in proxy? You don't mean well for this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_2tFq9Rx4w

As in how can people with brains(allegedly) want a man who couldn't even hold 3 pages of paper to be their president? A man who should be having fun time with his grandchildren. Why would anyone with sense(no matter how little) choose Tinubu over Osinbajo.... Not talkless of Obi This is not a normal madness. U supporting tinubu, I still can't understand the spirit that keeps your madness fresh and renewed every day. Tifiakwa!

Even Tinubu supporters know that any person supporting Peter Obi is doing it out for pure desire for the country to work.

Anybody who tells people to get their PVCS is indirectly and sometimes directly supporting Peter Obi.

APC and PDP supporters want INEC to discontinue registration so that winning margin for Peter Obi will be manageable for them,

1 Like

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by nedekid: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Atleast this gentleman is not telling us he will give people agbado, ewa, garri, cassava to eat neither will folks labour till death.
His message seems to be one of hope, a future etc.
2023 really matters folks.
Happy birthday Mr Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Endsarspillar: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

And have you ever ever seen me calling him
that name before on this forum?
I apologize if this moniker has never done that, but I've seen other monikers attack Peter Obi as if they were urchins, so I believe you guys are collectively known as zoneB or something
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

Lol!!! Maybe president of Aba traders union!!
Is it that you people are hypnotised? Or you just surrendered yourselves intentionally to hate reality. Obi followers are jokers, they told us it is time for the youth, that the youths are taking over but they are presenting a 61 year old man, is that not an irony? Come out in peace and tell us Obi is an Ipobic agenda instead of calling a potential grandpa a youth............40 is the old age of youth, 50 is the youth of old age.
Can't you see that surprising your opinion and opinion of your kind is now minority, can't you see it? Read the handwriting on the wall, Nigerians masses want to vote competence in 2023 over ethnicity and religion. Nigeria will win in 2023.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by helinues: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Endsarspillar:

I apologize if this moniker has never done that, but I've seen other monikers attack Peter Obi as if they were urchins, so I believe you guys are collectively known as zoneB or something

You can never say you have seen me attacking any of the presidential candidates personally, I stead I have been defending all including Obi in this forum.

My own Politics no be fight

3 Likes

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Sharatan(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

Look at this Ipobic fool, what did Obi's 8 years do to the lives of your miserable family? Nothing!!! If you see Obi in also rock, he is there for a short visit. No man from Eastern extraction would be the president of United Nigeria.

Idiots like you were Atikulating last election, but same Atiku is now your enemy because of tribal sentiments, you think some of us can't smell your childish games? Obi did nothing in Anambra, If not millions from that state won't be in Lagos selling lacasera and gala in traffic. Cry all you can, but bookmark this page, obi won't see top 3 in the general elections, that is even if the coward doesn't collapse his structure for Atiku.

With this senseless comment you made, calling you “stupid“ would be an insult to stupid people. If you are smart enough try to check Obi’s governorship records in Anambra, his achievements and transparency. Same can’t be said about the Chicago drug lord and the power hungry Atiku., I don’t see any reason to explain anything to you cause evidently you’ve been brainwashed with lies.

It would come as a shock to you when Obi becomes the president of this nation, but you will still thank God that it happened that way because you will be happy in the long run. Whether you want it or not, you will be obified grin grin
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Endsarspillar: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

You can never say you have seen me attacking any of the presidential candidates personally, I stead I have been defending all including Obi in this forum.

My own Politics no be fight
I’m not this is the same helinues oh!
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Myhusband(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2022
gentlegenius:

Comrade... I didn't call the Mods to ban you because of your comment. I was only pointing them to this thread.

Peter Obi isn't the reason for your suffering... Buhari and APC are responsible.
Please take a CHILL PILL to KILL your ILL WILL.

you're mistaking me for your family member, they're the one suffering not me even in Buhari regime my business and everything is moving fine

na anambra people suffered during Peter obi govt, so you want other Nigerians to enjoy the same fate? God forbid
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by realestate99: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Sharatan:

With this senseless comment you made, calling you “stupid“ would be an insult to stupid people. If you are smart enough try to check Obi’s governorship records in Anambra, his achievements and transparency. Same can’t be said about the Chicago drug lord and the power hungry Atiku., I don’t see any reason to explain anything to you cause evidently you’ve been brainwashed with lies.

It would come as a shock to you when Obi becomes the president of this nation, but you will still thank God that it happened that way because you will be happy in the long run. Whether you want it or not, you will be obified grin grin
What are his achievements when he was a governor? Basic stuffs a non competent governor will do with ease. The problem with easterners is they are slaves to their emotions and they think others too are emotional junkies like they are, Obi is going nowhere, get that to your flat skull now. He can not rescue igbo land, the poorest region in the south, where food were been stolen on fire talkless of the whole Nigeria, Obi is igbo's mandate to be talked about in the upcoming elections nothing more, he is just there for the fan fare, expecting more from him is an illusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief? / BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.