Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (69571 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Lightorder: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2022
pyyxxaro:
That’s how my friend’s elder brother married one native fooowl in Nigeria, took her to yankee , put her in Nursing school.

As the native fooowl eye open , naim she change am for Chairman oh , last last she divorced him grin grin

There was a time she even accused him of raping her , before you know 911 don come , when Medics checked her there was no bruise or so, that was the luck that guy had .

Some Nigerian women are still good shaa, but majority naaa Full Ekwensu when never start to Manifest

Pls Permit to Blame BUHARI and APC for this undecided

I said PLS oh tongue
blame him sha. If not for his bad governance, that guy for remain for naija here and married to a sane woman
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by seanwilliam(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2022
OVB123:
Whereas, in Nigeria you dare not try such a thing because you - the woman, will be completely dealt with by the family of the man.
I don’t understand what u meant by the bolded. Are you implying if it was in Nigeria the man would wait for his family to fight on his behalf ?..

Lol ..

Heaven knows that if my woman tries that with , weather usa or Nigeria ,
One person will end up with a doctor, another with a lawyer..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Bluffly: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2022
RightToReject:
As much as I do not hold a brief for her; yet, I know that the fact that she was caught on the scene meting out this act on him does not automatically mean that she is the original instigator of whatever accumulated problem they have that resulted in this and the bad person between them. If the guy had subjected her to emotional and psychological abuse, he deserves what has befallen him; if he is innocent and the true victim, however, he surely has my sympathy. In their innermost selves, they know between them what happened and who wronged who; unfortunately, such truth might be suppressed forever.
The reason is in the Video. "You can't keep teling me what to do; I can't do this anymore. Let me live my life" She said
So nothing suggests an abuse by the man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by FireUpNow(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2022
nokspos:
grin Court marriage things . Traditional marriage is okay
Baba forget court marriage oo if the man na confirm buju guy the woman nor fit.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by MuslimIgbo: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
sebi na men like u and I, all those senseless men.

Types of men that doesn't exhibit sense wen it come to women matter are those who listen to songs from

1) Celine Dion
2) black Street boys
3)psquare love songs
4) Westlife
Lol
But I be alpha and high value man but I still like some Celine Dion songs sha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2022
RightToReject:
As much as I do not hold a brief for her; yet, I know that the fact that she was caught on the scene meting out this act on him does not automatically mean that she is the original instigator of whatever accumulated problem they have that resulted in this and the bad person between them. If the guy had subjected her to emotional and psychological abuse, he deserves what has befallen him; if he is innocent and the true victim, however, he surely has my sympathy. In their innermost selves, they know between them what happened and who wronged who; unfortunately, such truth might be suppressed forever.

So even at that, the best thing is to eject him from his OWN house? Why can't she leave quietly? Must she eject him because she knows the law will be favorable to her?

If truly she is not at fault, why not leave the abusive relationship? We all cannot be dull

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by seanwilliam(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2022
RightToReject:
and the best thing is to throw you out of your own house?? SIMP!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by fastseo: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2022
US that a woman can kick the husband out of the man's house if the man is not satisfying her on bed sad and they will call it human woman right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by EgunMogaji2: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hahaha very very good, serves the idiot right. No marry they no go hear. If your marraige is from 2010 to date you are a foolish man.

It’s too late because it’s over 10 years and now no set time limit in alimony.

I laugh in living in friends garages cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nyascobar1414: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2022
As a man, the only female you should help is your mom,sisters and daughters.. Never you help your wife(these modern women),if she was born from 1985 till this date never you help her or else you will learn the hard way and commit suicide.

AWALT...

Anything that will make simps cry is condone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by OlawaleBammie: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2022
sekem:

Knowing what the law there is and how it oddly favors the women, I will never attempt to beat her.

But I must have made plans prior to that day in preparation for such a day.

If you are a strategist, you will know that one of the greatest ways of winning is by preparing for the worst while expecting the best.

So right from the onset, I will never allow the woman in my life to have so much power and/or authority over me and my affairs. My guess is that the man must have failed woefully in this regard.

Most probably, he must allowed 'love' and pussy to make him sign away most of his life to the woman.

Whenever you're dealing with a woman as a man, never you allow her beautiful face or soft body distract you from the terryfing fact that you COULD be dealing with a MONSTER who is out to destroy you at any time.

So you have to always have that in mind and put her in her rightful place from ab initio.

I think the man has failed in doing that which is why he is reaping what he sowed now.

You will agree with me that the woman did not just wake up and start throwing the man's things away. Something must have led to something and as a correct man, once I notice that her behavior towards me has started skewing to the wrong side, I will put all my plans in motion.
are u married?? Easier said than done in most cases. But u still stated the fact sha.

Me as a person,

I can never allow my wife to be permanent in the west, she must be frequent here and face our business

I can never maintain my savings account in the west, wetin happen to my Nigeria bank account?

My property in the western world wil be registered in my mama name, not mine, not my child's name

And four, my babalawo will always be at alert incase i want to deal with a monumental failure of Jezebel.(any woman that want to wreck me, if i get her blind for ten years sin no dey)

I dont forgive bro, i hardly forgive

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Marriage is God's arrangement. Stop being a bully and a control freak. Attacking a player does not win you the game.
The first thing for you to do, is to learn how to spell marrIAGE in order to fix your orientation about a union. If living single were good for you, you would have been for it rather than being against something else. Spend more time analyzing the beauty of singledom than condemning marriage.
Antimarraige:
Hahaha very very good, serves the idiot right. No marry they no go hear. If your marraige is from 2010 to date you are a foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nyascobar1414: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Osobi32:
Hey guys, pls when u find urself abroad and u really want to survive, pls and pls avoid black women mostly Nigerian women. These ladies are mentally and emotionally unstable.

its women of all races... Haven't you seen white women doing these to their men?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by nokspos: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2022
it doesn't work that way abroad , its an automatic thing, once she says she's not doing again , bro you had better leave before she packs your bag for you

FireUpNow:
Baba forget court marriage oo if the man na confirm buju guy the woman nor fit.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by OlawaleBammie: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
But I be alpha and high value man but I still like some Celine Dion songs sha grin grin grin grin
listen to their songs but discard any love songs coming from them.

Me Wale, i dont blive in love, so whenever i see to lovers romancing i will tell my woman, see those mugus ooh, they are deceiving demselves.
The statement dey pain my woman but nothing concern me, because of this she now think i dont love her, still nothing concern me, no be love a wan chop, i am always at alert so that u dont destroy me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by planetx: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2022
That is why even the white men don't want to marry again in the West. They have shot themselves in the foot with their biased anti males laws crafted by Satanic Globalists to destroy the God ordained family structure as part of the NWO and the emotional women fell for it thinking they were getting the upper hand .Go on YouTube and watch the thousands of videos from primarily white males talking bitterly about women and how they will never marry in the West.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by OlawaleBammie: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2022
seanwilliam:
I don’t understand what u meant by the bolded. Are you implying if it was in Nigeria the man would wait for his family to fight on his behalf ?..

Lol ..

Heaven knows that if my woman tries that with , weather usa or Nigeria ,
One person will end up with a doctor, another with a lawyer..
grin grin grin grin

Guy u can not enter our heaven again lest u cause havoc
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by castiello(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2022
I always say this don’t buy house together with a woman abroad, infact buy your house don’t let her know rent it out and be using the rent money to pay for accommodation where you live wait it out until she buy a home

5 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nyascobar1414: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
are u married?? Easier said than done in most cases. But u still stated the fact sha.

Me as a person,

I can never allow my wife to be permanent in the west, she must be frequent here and face our business

I can never maintain my savings account in the west, wetin happen to my Nigeria bank account?

My property in the western world wil be registered in my mama name, not mine, not my child's name

And four, my babalawo will always be at alert incase i want to deal with a monumental failure of Jezebel.(any woman that want to wreck me, if i get her blind for ten years sin no dey)

You touched me bro...
Now I Know you a real nigga...

Never forgive bro.. Forgiveness is for Immortals.

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Raychee(f): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Me Wale, i dont blive in love, so whenever i see to lovers romancing i will tell my woman, see those mugus ooh, they are deceiving demselves.
The statement dey pain my woman but nothing concern me, because of this she now think i dont love her, still nothing concern me, no be love a wan chop, i am always at alert so that u dont destroy me.

And you think that's the best way to be with your own wife? Even if you don't love her, must you make it obvious? That's lowkey abusive undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by MuslimIgbo: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

I believe in love but I know it's conditional.

WHAT DOESN'T EXIST IS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

Women will often love you for your looks, intellects or money.

Men will often love for the looks, what belongs to us and what we want to protect.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by seanwilliam(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Framel:
Before some of you start saying what would never happen. It doesn't work like that here...

1. The only thing he can do now is go to court. The woman has said she doesn't want her in the house. When the police arrive they'll ask him to leave. He can come back accompanied by police to remove the rest of his possessions.

2. It doesn't matter who bought the house, it's now a matrimonial home. I think there's a child making noise in the background so that complicates things, the woman gets the house because the court wouldn't want to inconvenience the children. And the guy might still be responsible to keep paying the mortgage on the house he never resides in.

3. If the woman now alleges or proves physical assault, he's in trouble he'll be asked to stay may 200 meters away from the house and the woman. So they can never be in the same church or whatever lest he'll be arrested.

4, The woman can call a new boyfriend to move in 2mins later and there's nothing the guy can do, looks like her mind is made up. No one knows the other side of the story, a minute video does nothing.

But throwing out the father of your kid is extremely evil unless he's done something really unforgivable.

This is not Nigeria, it's not your house. It's a matrimonial home 9/10 the woman gets the house. She'll also get half of your savings, investments etc, you're basically going back to the starting block after all is said and done. The guy loses everything.

Get a prenup, get a lawyer before you buy a house with a woman and make her sign should anything happen this is what is gonna happen to the house. So you don't wake up one day and realise the equity you've been building for 15yrs, your wife has taken it with the house and moved her new boyfriend in.

Reading this really really broke me. I can never allow my wife come live with me overseas. Prenup or no prenup . They might still find way to rule a case in her favor .

Quick question, let assume she’s born for me,and we divorce and prenuptial agreement is in place and both of us are workin . , who is going to pay the child support ?

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by sekem: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Me as a person,

It's not a question of being easier said than done.

It is a question of principles.

Most people don't plan ahead and when you don't plan ahead you are bound to crash.

Relationships are war because you are going into it with someone who seems like an ally but can equally turn out to be an enemy without warning.

So, you really need to be prepared.

From what you have written up here, I am glad that you already have that war mindset towards relationship because you are capable of planning for the worst while expecting the best from your opponent a.k.a wife. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Osobi32(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

its women of all races... Haven't you seen white women doing these to their men?
white ladies do it only when there's a serious issue while our black women call the cops at the slightest provocation.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2022
sekem:
One of the evils of feminism.

The useless SIMP is even still calling her sweetheart

Sweet heart my arse.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by FireUpNow(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2022
nokspos:
it doesn't work that way abroad , its an automatic thing, once she says she's not doing again , bro you had better leave before she packs your bag for you

Yeah I know how powerful women and children are in abroad.

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Rubyventures: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2022
What exactly did he do to make her react like that?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Harmless1b(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2022
I don't get it.. I overheard the man saying MY HOUSE. If true,so what right does d woman have to throw man out.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Oceanic tears everywhere cheesy

Even the ones that has not been to the airport, see how they are ranting fire and brimstone like a fool

Mumus complaining that Nigerian women yen yen yen, as if the whites and others don't do same thing,

Any man, no matter who you are, that thinks he can misbehave or treat their wives anyhow over there, will be kicked out of the house like trash, and nothing will happen, wailing nairaland fools can keep on wailing kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by MedicH: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2022
sekem:

Well, I don't know who they are neither do I know their background or what their problem really is but I feel like the man must have in one or the other, made her feel so comfortable that she can fuck_ with him and still get away with it.

My mother will always tell me that the same teeth a dog uses to play is the same teeth he uses to bite.

The earlier you make a woman is your life realize this very important life fact, the better for you.

Then secondly, there is every possibility that the man relaxed and allowed the woman to take charge of their life which might have given the woman the audacity to do such a thing. If you noticed, the man's voice was rather of a pleading tone which suggests that he doesn't have the upperhand in the game, or he is just too soft.

Pray you don't find yourself in such situation especially in western world. They will do you dirty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.