Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Standard Of Living In Oyo State And Enugu - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Standard Of Living In Oyo State And Enugu (431 Views)

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Of Living In Oyo State And Enugu by abiolamitodun(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Which is cheaper?
Re: Standard Of Living In Oyo State And Enugu by CrazyMan(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2022
I've never been to Oyo state. But for Enugu, it depends on the area you're living and the kind of job you're doing. There are places in Enugu that are relatively cheap.
Re: Standard Of Living In Oyo State And Enugu by abiolamitodun(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2022
CrazyMan:
I've never been to Oyo state. But for Enugu, it depends on the area you're living and the kind of job you're doing. There are places in Enugu that are relatively cheap.
Alright...pls what'd the least tfare in ur area
Re: Standard Of Living In Oyo State And Enugu by CrazyMan(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:

Alright...pls what'd the least tfare in ur area
Do you mean in Enugu state? That would be #50. I don't think transportation in any state in Nigeria is below #50.
Re: Standard Of Living In Oyo State And Enugu by abiolamitodun(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
CrazyMan:

Do you mean in Enugu state? That would be #50. I don't think transportation in any state in Nigeria is below #50.
Alright
Same here

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Liverpool Fan – Ribadu / Practical Instrumentation And Control Training @pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub! / Free Voucher For 1st, 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th, 100t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.