Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians (77951 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians / Petrol May Cost N340/litre After Subsidy Removal In 2022 — Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Splitmind: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2022
How is that your business? undecided
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Nobleman80: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2022
The audacity of these guys robbing it on our face is what baffles me the other day it was uzodimma wearing Jacob and co worth almost a million dollars
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2022
slowpoke Boy, Son of a Drug Baron, Fraudulent and Dubious, Head of Hooligans & Thuggery in South West Region, Head of Extortion Southwest District.
They Will All be Disgraced in the End , Their Destruction Loading.........

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Mozegee: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2022
How do you make ur calculation,and how much is civil servants salary.we are talking about 340 million naira and u are saying is salary for a civil servant for 40 years
BIZNess123:
cool

It shall never be well with poverty.....

Imagine someone wearing a duplex in his hands..

A civil servants 40years salary plus pension
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by kingyakos: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2022
famouscargo4u:
It is okay for Davido to own it and not Seyi? You people need to stop. There will always be the rich as well as the poor.

For comparing Davido with Seyi i can see nothing but buhari in ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Thomthom(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool

Bros even the civil servant come die still come life again work and still pension, e no go still make that kind money till he die the second death

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Splitmind: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Whereas the thousands of Lagos drivers and bus conductors whose sweats enrich this criminal and his father don't have up to half dozen of boxers

You won't go and find work, lazy yoot
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by effort1: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Plaindealer, mannabbgrills, Tinubu's plan for your future is for you to join the army and feed on corn and cassava, while his own kid wears a duplex around his wrist.

Is your conscience not condemning you for campaigning for evil?

May every evil you defend find you out.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Soso990240:
We know that u are a payed Tinubu e-rat, a Yoruba Muslim at that. Ibos supported our own Obasanjo even when their Hero Ojukwu was contesting, An Ibo man formed PDP and allowed Obasanjo to run under the party ahead of him, Ibos supported Yaradua, ibos supported Goodluck.. but i am sure ibo people are not blind. They are not supporting Tinubu because he is a well known criminal and drug lord. Replace him with Osibanjo or Sanusi, ibos will support them.
Shettima was chosen not because he is competent, but because he worked against PDP by creating Boko Haram that helped in unseating PDP. The VP slot is his reward, and also to use him and control Boko Haram incase they eventually win.
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF.
That's the problem with we Igbos, we bluff too much.
Igbos did this
Igbos did that
Igbos found PDP in your face grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by mixta140: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2022
seunayantokun:
The worth of that watch alone solves the financial problems of many local governments impoverished by his father and Co.
Orisirisi
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by zinaunreal(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2022
Mumu people will still vote for them
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Big lie, that watch no reach that figure. Bloggers and obedients cheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2022
kereman1:

It's funny how u refer to a tribe as pigs when every Jew and gentile knows the tribe in Nigeria closely related to a pig, from the food, the dress, their lifestyle, the mode of preparing food. Everything about the youloobaa is characterized with dirty.
Shut up!
I love my Yorubas for some things.
They are clean, humble and tolerating.
When we talk of pigs, give it to us. Have you been to Ábíá - aba before?
Even Hausa/fulanis can't compete with us I pigery trait.
I'm not a hypocrite that will be hidding and lying.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by PointZerom: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2022
famouscargo4u:
It is okay for Davido to own it and not Seyi? You people need to stop. There will always be the rich as well as the poor.

Splitmind:
How is that your business? undecided

mixta140:

Am surprised too ooo

Softmirror:

OF COURSE HE WON'T SHARE IT WITH ME. NEITHER WILL HE SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS SUFFERING FROM THE DISEASE CALLED POVERTY. OTHERWISE, WHY CAN'T YOU MIND YOU OWN FATHER'S INHERITANCE OR LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Franking: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Will the wristwatch tell him the exact time Jesus will be coming?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Itzurboi(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool

permit me to make it 120years salary + gratitude + pension without tax being deducted ooo...
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Drsnives(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Jostoman:
Can you imagine, and LAGOSIAN are begging radio and TV presenter to give them money to eat during covid-19 lockdown and Lagos landlord son is wearing 340million naira watch. LAGOSIAN Mumu too much
Thiefnibu Urchins, make una get sense nah
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by lolu2019: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Jostoman:
Can you imagine, and LAGOSIAN are begging radio and TV presenter to give them money to eat during covid-19 lockdown and Lagos landlord son is wearing 340million naira watch. LAGOSIAN Mumu too much
propaganda.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MartinsD12(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/seyi-tinubus-n340-million-richard-mille-wristwatch-stuns-nigerians/
340 million on watch alone this is someone with no means of livelihood, no company no business to his name , just because his father is the Chief agbado Billion van , terrible situation.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Sheuns(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool

A civil servant in Lagos state government can never make 340M in 35 years plus pension.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Drsnives(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool

Abi mansion
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Drsnives(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2022
lolu2019:
propaganda.
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by rollywise(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2022
If these sufferings and facts don't open our eyes then God has no business with us. He didn't vote neither will he come and rule us. Go get your PVC. To be OBI-dient is better than sacrifice
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by toprealman: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2022
This guy is marking time to make Abacha's kids look like saints!
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by kereman1: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Shut up!
I love my Yorubas for some things.
They are clean, humble and tolerating.
When we talk of pigs, give it to us. Have you been to Ábíá - aba before?
Even Hausa/fulanis can't compete with us I pigery trait.
I'm not a hypocrite that will be hidding and lying.

Aba is a market place.

If u need to compare, talk about food, traditional concoction, appearance then u will know who is closely related to a pig chilling in a swamp.

I'm a mid belter, my GF is Igbo, my ex was a Yoruba. I'm speaking from experience.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Bfly: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Young Bola Ahmed Tinubu probably didn't have opportunity to enjoy luxury like this one.

Instead of complaining, prepare the ground for your children. It is ostensible you can't live as such. The play ground is wide. Just live your life envy will not take you anywhere. It is a Negative attitude. Instead of envying, let your greed for life set you in motion for greatness.

And if you can't, then just live.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Guy enjoy yourself jare.. this ship na turn by turn, no be ur fault say ur dad get mind pocket a state,those people bantering you will do worst,them dey complain like say them holy...
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by lolu2019: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2022
Drsnives:

Receive sense in Jesus name
ode.is it now that u guys r seeing the watch.continue, Tinubu will shock all of u again. ur Pandora and Atiku will step down last last.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by kingyakos: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
STORY!

Una don finish mama p and Diezani jewelry case?

Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will still vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers grin
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin grin

Is there any difference between u and stupidity, illiteracy, lazy youth, poverty, psycho etc. The answer is No
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Chukwumawisdom: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
STORY!

Una don finish mama p and Diezani jewelry case?

Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will still vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers grin
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin grin
they are talking about looting public fund , they are talking about questionable character of tinubu and not tribe.. must u use tribe to cover Truth?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2022
MartinsD12:

340 million on watch alone this is someone with no means of livelihood, no company no business to his name , just because his father is the Chief agbado Billion van , terrible situation.
Google him and the company he runs instead of coming here to say what your mind does not know......
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Shawl001(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Nawa o.

In Sabinu's voice:
"Just imagine say, the guy invest the 340million naira into 340 graduates in Lagos or Nigeria as a whole...that is, 1million naira each. Imagine the yield their family and the society go get in return". sad

We need to have sense this Feb 2023!
Get your PVC o!
Enough is enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him / Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.