Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians (77981 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians / Petrol May Cost N340/litre After Subsidy Removal In 2022 — Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by UrPapa: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol. This guy runs a multi million dollar company FGS
Peter Obi’s kids are in UK, most of you have never been to benin republic

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by lailo: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool

It shall never be well with poverty.....

Imagine someone wearing a duplex in his hands..

A civil servants 40years salary plus pension
Are u saying a typical civil servant goes home with #8million annually?? Plus #20m gratuity That civil servant must be working in Aso Rock treasury.......
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MartinsD12(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
leokid866:
you mean the same CBN governor that spent 100M on an election he didn't even participate in ? Drop your hate Bruv you will live healthier.
100million you say , 340million on a watch , do you use your Sense at all , which hate are you talking about, I keep saying the right thing that's the truth and moreover you can just walk away stop mentioning me , you see my opinion walk away don't mention me again we are not mates and you are nobody from your sense of reasoning is too blind and poor.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Billygee2u: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jostoman:
Can you imagine, and LAGOSIAN are begging radio and TV presenter to give them money to eat during covid-19 lockdown and Lagos landlord son is wearing 340million naira watch. LAGOSIAN Mumu too much
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Billygee2u: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
He lives in affluence while nigerians are facing existential crisis and trying to subsist.

They keep rubbing it in our faces

Like father like son
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Ask your papa
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Keep FOOLING YOURSELF in your frustration, misery and hypocrisy.
That's what most of you are known for.

Kiss the truth!
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Oh, your father's middle name I guess
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by LINTUNE(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
meobizy:
If it’s not a smart watch then the money was utterly wasted. Who cares how much a watch is other than fellow watch watchers (pun intended)? Watch na watch. My wristwatch was purchased for five hundred naira yet it has served more than eight if not ten times its price tag. To justify the money spent on that fancy timepiece, it has to go down at least four branches of his family tree — highly impossible since Nigerians are quick to discard things.
do away with this poverty mentality else you'll die a poor man....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Obitroy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=CandyOps post=114878442]APC just dey cast themselves.

Presidential candidate - Na Escobar paddy
Vice Presidential candidate - Boko Haram boss
Promoter - Portable (1 million boys gang Lord)

I can only imagine how horrible the next 8 years of our lives would be if we let these cartel take over the reins of power

The vawhulence they'll unleash on the state treasury will be unmatched .....Lol I just love this guy with is vawhulence vawhulence trend all the time
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Advancedman(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
CandyOps:
APC just dey cast themselves.

Presidential candidate - Na Escobar paddy
Vice Presidential candidate - Boko Haram boss
Promoter - Portable (1 million boys gang Lord)

I can only imagine how horrible the next 8 years of our lives would be if we let these cartel take over the reins of power

The vawhulence they'll unleash on the state treasury will be unmatched

I celebrate APC for killing and burying themselves with their MM ticket.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by olamike02: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Whereas the thousands of Lagos drivers and bus conductors whose sweats enrich this criminal and his father don't have up to half dozen of boxers
Many of you seemingly putting the drivers matter for head are like Judas condemning the prostitute, you will do more than Seyi if you can afford it. Hypocrites. Spit.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Pappyjulie196(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Including you dispatch rider boy cheesy cheesy
Why are you celebrating evil?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by emmaodet: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
AntonVince:
What do you expect when his dad has virtually looted away the destinies of hapless Lagosians?
Little wonder he was found reading the book "Surrounded by Idi0ts" while cruising on one of his criminal dad's private jets procured with Lagosians' money.

Dude knows his thieving father is truly surrounded by stupefied lackeys.

cheesy grin

Chaii

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Drsnives(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
lolu2019:
mumu.I'm already rich.unlike u that is still waiting for Peter Obi.
Rich kill you there
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Bestinstinct(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mentally poor people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by CSTRR: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
highoctane:
Poverty stricken souls in this thread.
When Tinubu started what are your fathers doing?

Have you ever asked yourself why was your parents not rich?.
I am not a politician, may God bless Tinubu and his children health.
Oya tell me.

What did tinubu start with that can generate this kind of income?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by CSTRR: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
olamike02:

Many of you seemingly putting the drivers matter for head are like Judas condemning the prostitute, you will do more than Seyi if you can afford it. Hypocrites. Spit.
That is not the point.

The point is that it is wrong.

Anybody will steal if given the chance.

The main thing is that thieves should not be given the key to the treasury.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by CSTRR: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
LINTUNE:
do away with this poverty mentality else you'll die a poor man....
So Nigerians are richer than the Chinese?

Do you know what China do to thieves?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by LINTUNE(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
CSTRR:

So Nigerians are richer than the Chinese?

Do you know what China do to thieves?

oga rest I'm not talking about this particular post...was just replying the other guys comment of being proud of owning a 500 watch.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Sardauna24(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/seyi-tinubus-n340-million-richard-mille-wristwatch-stuns-nigerians/
Nice one....make una continue wasting and killing your selfs over this evil Politicians all of them are after their personal interest... when it comes to looting the national treasury they are all United...but you guys the children of nobody u are just insulting and killing your selfs over them... nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by highoctane: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
CSTRR:

Oya tell me.

What did tinubu start with that can generate this kind of income?

He was born the same day his mates are born.
He was assumed to be born in a rich family, just like others.
But a spark at one time in his life, refocused his attention to be different from others.
Pray for this spark, you will start to do things differently, the ways and the manners people around you live and do things.
Besides politics he is a successful businessman, a father that stores good things for his children.
Most parents live their lives saying there are nothing in this world concept and hammered same into their children, their children recycle same mental attitude looking for pennies, where others are calling for millions and working toward it, you are afraid to call out such.
May God bless all wealthy men.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Advancedman:

I celebrate APC for killing and burying themselves with their MM ticket.

Cos you are a Southerner!

You don’t know what that combo means to the North and West!

History will only repeat itself. North-Western alliance will play again!
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by CSTRR: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
highoctane:

He was born the same day his mates are born.
He was assumed to be born in a rich family, just like others.
But a spark at one time in his life, refocused his attention to be different from others.
Pray for this spark, you will start to do things differently, the ways and the manners people around you live and do things.
Besides politics he is a successful businessman, a father that stores good things for his children.
Most parents live their lives saying there are nothing in this world concept and hammered same into their children, their children recycle same mental attitude looking for pennies, where others are calling for millions and working toward it, you are afraid to call out such.
May God bless all wealthy men.
You are not a serious human being.

I hope you are joking.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
MartinsD12:

100million you say , 340million on a watch , do you use your Sense at all , which hate are you talking about, I keep saying the right thing that's the truth and moreover you can just walk away stop mentioning me , you see my opinion walk away don't mention me again we are not mates and you are nobody from your sense of reasoning is too blind and poor.
you no get sense......at least the person that 340M can show the watch as proof of what he spent it on......the person that spent 100Million and only god knows how much dragging FG and Inec to court for election he could not participate in, what has he to show for it.....at least down the line the watch can be considered and heirloom which will rise in value......in 4 years time who would even remember the CBN governor's attempt to be president?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by nkem1992: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
georgeakins:

You are tight.
Because only Ibos will vote for Peter Obi come 2023
Igbos supported atiku 2019, obasanjo,1999 and 2003, yaradua 2007, You'll only complain if it were an osibanjo. Not all igbos though, but most igbos will not support tinubu. Igbos have a track record of supporting the best candidate, at the moment obi is the lesser evil, we will not change in an attempt to impress you that we love other tribe. the igbos will go for atiku or obi but not tinubu unless for selfish or monetary gain.Moreover his desperation which birthed the Emilokan slogan and his naivety which birthed the agbado and cassava mantra has limited his chances. If you expect igbos and christians to vote for despite the spade of insecurity and nepotism upheld by buhari and endorsed by tinubu then you are a joker. We will go with obi or atiku, tinubu is not an option, especially with his boko haram apologist Muslim running mate, i present my case.

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
meobizy:
Using a sockpuppet will get you nowhere, kid. Do more studies and stop responding emotionally.
seriously I'm begging you for once in your life.....pick up a BOOK.....people like you are the reason international communities are saying Nigerians will be unemployable in the future.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Olumaeme: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
If taht crook wins, Nigeria is finished.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by nkem1992: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Because he's still better than Atiku and Obi

Ask yourself,

HOW MANY IGBO GOVERNORS AND OTHER POLITICIANS ARE SUPPORTING OBI?
An average igbo man is individualistic, egocentric and self centered, that's the case with the governors, they never expected the huge support obi is getting or maybe they want to play the nother politrick. Whatsoever i\we the common masses don't give a damn. We have seen the difference in obi and we have opted for him and would eventually vote for him...
Igbos supported atiku 2019, obasanjo,1999 and 2003, yaradua 2007, You'll only complain if it were an osibanjo. Not all igbos though, but most igbos will not support tinubu. Igbos have a track record of supporting the best candidate, at the moment obi is the lesser evil, we will not change in an attempt to impress you that we love other tribe. the igbos will go for atiku or obi but not tinubu unless for selfish or monetary gain.Moreover his desperation which birthed the Emilokan slogan and his naivety which birthed the agbado and cassava mantra has limited his chances. If you expect igbos and christians to vote for despite the spade of insecurity and nepotism upheld by buhari and endorsed by tinubu then you are a joker. We will go with obi or atiku, tinubu is not an option, especially with his boko haram apologist Muslim running mate, i present my case.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by nkem1992: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Svoboda:

Its just that herd mentality, if not whats wrong with an igbo supporring Tinubu, when you expect non igbos to do likewise to peter obi?
An average igbo man is individualistic, egocentric and self centered, that's the case with the governors, they never expected the huge support obi is getting or maybe they want to play the nother politrick. Whatsoever i\we the common masses don't give a damn. We have seen the difference in obi and we have opted for him and would eventually vote for him...
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
leokid866:
seriously I'm begging you for once in your life.....pick up a BOOK.....people like you are the reason international communities are saying Nigerians will be unemployable in the future.
Goodbye.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Svoboda(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
nkem1992:

I am yet to understand the full meaning of DEspERaTION in your context, if we are talking about power through the ballot, especially when you overlook your fav candidates who have in the last 8 yrs changed parties a combined 6 times, just for the sake of power itself. Also, do not overstretch the igbos voting power, because recent elections have shown that theyre the biggest ethnic group with the least voting consequence. The Apc has managed to win elections on consecutive occasions without the igbo votes, so Tinubu wont lose sleep because a bigotted majority with the worst electoral decisions within the last decade are despicabe towards him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.