Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,773 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) (40704 Views)

SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out / Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by DKM123: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Most people that are addicted to drug do not like that they are and wish they had the CONTROL to stop it. So when you hear them making it seem as though drugs is what makes them an OG, just know that misery loves company and they want you to come suffer thier misery with them.

OP, you are just lucky that you could stop abruptly. A lot of people cannot even if they wanted to. I mean, even biologically, thier body system wouldn't let them stop abruptly unless they undergo massive rehabilitation therapy.

My advice to young folks is NOT TO START AT ALL....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by uptownemmygee(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
If you're not smoking weed,doing drugs and living wild lifestyle then you're not a big boy according to some dim-witted beings.
Lol as I dey like this I no dey give rip to anybody
How you lay your bed,you go sleep on am.
Nowadays smoking weed and using drugs na normal thing,as yahoo boys dey increase naso weed and drugs usage dey increase. they think that's how to identify as a real OG.
Lol Og wey go get liver issue soon in life.

Op thank God for your life and I hope you won't be deceived with loud and Co
Rip to your friend too.

Barman! Play me "E go soon clear for your eyes" by Nicki minaj and Kanu Nwanko.

So as you dey like this, you wan tell me say you no dey on drugs

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by illuminutty: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
no dey take pass Arizona or loud

That loud sef, I no dey near am.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
@Boogyman557
E be like say boogyman don fvck you before.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by OtunbaStixx23: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2022
The first I smoked Arizona...na holosho teach me and it was a nice feeling.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by tenpipsperday: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2022
When they were tagging the Igbos with MKPRUMMIRI I was just laughing because I knew that stuff destroyed Taiwo and Mufu in my area. The ones I knew o.

Abayomi may be among the people on nairaland shouting that the stuff was wiping the south eastners meanwhile he is deep in it.

Young man I salute you for your courage and boldness to speak up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by JayPeeOham: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2022
cayorday89:

Now, I can say that this OG and his comments are not drug induced because that is what comes to my mind each time I see them especially you requesting song with weird songwriters combo from a barman and drink request from a DJ..

I am still tempted to ask, what is influencing you?

@the bolded...it's called Creativity Bruv!!! Except you want to tell us that all Creatives are now into drugs or alcohol!

I usually crack up each time I come across
@RedChiefPriest's comments as well grin

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by terrafella(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:

What U guys call ice is crack bruh
Hmmmm
and U know
it only shows the kind of person U urself are
Ur last born dey smoke crack
U never tell ur parents or beat nonsense from him body

Bro correct your self ice is not the same as crack. Ice is Crystal methamphetamine.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:

RIP Ayobami.....dead at 32yrs.
Too bad, he's gone.

I might have to mention you on my own thread.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:
Am sharing this with a sad heart and using this to beg people to please stay away from drugs.

I never liked weed or anything smoke growing up.... the first time I smoked in 2007 (100l) I didn't like the feeling at all so it was never my thing, I loved alcohol and I drank alot then....in my final year first semester I was introduce to something that almost killed me.

We were preparing for exams so night class was the thing....for ladokites in the building y"all know night class is something very common during exams....one day I attended one at (mko lecture theatre)....it was a group reading for a general course (basic in accounting.....imagine we mech engine student were force to do management courses in our finals) ...I was feeling sleepy so I beg a guy to give me some water to rinse my face to clear away sleep...they all laffed and told me to take something instead that wont make me sleep (I was giving tramaldo 50mg) and that was the beginning of my addiction to this drug......I was so addicted that I was even buying packs (it was very cheap then).

The feeling was great at first when I started using but has years roll by I started having health issues.....the major one was difficulty in sleeping.
After my nysc (2013) I was in my parent house.....I took about 300mg a night before, when I woke up, went outside to check why the dogs were barking seriously, I got back in my room and I had serious seizures ......I was unconscious for about 30min.
I saw my mum crying and my dad holding me when i opened my eye....I was already very wet ,urinated on myself with spoon in my mouth.
I could have died that day......but God safe me...I guess my parent prayers brought me back.

I asked my mum what happened she was just rolling on the floor thanking God....my dad pulled me up, I felt pains around my right shoulder, I have dislocated my shoulder during the seizures.(Till today that shoulder stills give me issues).

My parent thought it was a spiritual attack but I knew it was the drugs I took that nite before....I actually OD on.

I vow never to take it or any other drugs again and am still holding on to it.

Am sharing this because I lost a childhood friend on Sunday......he died from drug abuse.

His liver was 3 times the normal size and divided......Crystal meth was the drug that actually nailed him.

He was from a rich home and last child.....I cried when I saw his corpse because I remember the first time I saw him smoke a cigarette In 2005....that night I was really shocked and he told me this what big boys take in boarding school.

Please stay away from drugs.......you might not be lucky like my friend.....you have the power to beat the addiction by just making up your mind and cutting off friends that can influence you.

Go for physical therapy if you can or do some strength exercise for your injured shoulder. Rest in peace to your friend

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by fredoooooo: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2022
BobbyZrealist:
Say no to .......

1.) Tramadol, Diazepam,542 and X.
2.)CK
3.) Crystal Meth
4.)Heroine
5.) Gum solutions.
6.) Excess alcohol

Take a little Gin and Juice with a joint of Sativa and you will be fine.

Remember to do it moderately.
I mean responsibly.
From moderate comes addiction and then exaggeration... can't you just stay away ? grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by KingofTheStreet: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2022
weed is life. Say no to other crazy drugs. smoke weed rather than taking tramadol or meth. weed and good foods is bae.

because oyibo say what? smoking weed makes u have sense
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2022
I am amo
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Godoverevery: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2022
masmnd8:

Go for physical therapy for shoulders if you can or do some strength exercise for your injured shoulder. Rest in peace

Please which physical therapy can you recommend or strength exercise.

I went for scan in 2020 and discovered the muscles around the shoulder tore that why I it dislocate easily and I feel pain anytime I stress it......surgery was suggested but I back down.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by IJOBA11: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
no dey take pass Arizona or loud
IF E NOR BE RADO, I NOR DEY SMOKE!
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by virginchaser(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Lucky you.

See what your parents passed through because of peer pressure.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by aragonchuks(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
If you're not smoking weed,doing drugs and living wild lifestyle then you're not a big boy according to some dim-witted beings.
Lol as I dey like this I no dey give rip to anybody
How you lay your bed,you go sleep on am.
Nowadays smoking weed and using drugs na normal thing,as yahoo boys dey increase naso weed and drugs usage dey increase. they think that's how to identify as a real OG.
Lol Og wey go get liver issue soon in life.

Op thank God for your life and I hope you won't be deceived with loud and Co
Rip to your friend too.

Barman! Play me "E go soon clear for your eyes" by Nicki minaj and Kanu Nwanko.
Bro take weed of that list , weed is medicinal okay , any other drugs apart from weed don’t use
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Gbadespet(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Drug is bad
As for me ,My Az on the low and I am good to go
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Kajaard: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2022
H0didon:
Drug na madt thing... Naso person dey compare drugs with betting sad...Chaii.
Me wey be say i carry weed give my dog... Throughout the night, he just dey bark anyhow...i no even reason say e go affect am as per say my Niggas warn me i no hear. Early morning, as i go check am, my dog eyes don red diee...very red. I had to rush and get milk,plenty milk. Drugs adduction is hard to kill unlike betting and womanizing that if you no get bar, your body go still calm... Drugs can make you be a slave just to get it undecided. It is VERY DANGEROUS.
Even portable isn't normal, na drugs they control am...If you sabi drugs effect you go know grin.

As our Ancestors would say "When the gods are angry with you, they'll make you to start taking drugs".

At the boldfaced, very very true. Anybody can see that the drugs Portable takes is not good for him. It ruins lives. Friends and family will start avoiding you. It's just not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by thesmallgod(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2022
I'm actually your class mate. Same school, same faculty but different department (Chemical Engineering). I wish you all the best

6 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by SPAMBOX7: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Taking drugs isn't that bad. The only problem is the abuse. It is the abuse that leads to addiction. That's what makes it bad

Burna boy, Wizkid and Co take drugs on a steady but they do that when it's necessary

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:
Am sharing this with a sad heart and using this to beg people to please stay away from drugs.

I never liked weed or anything smoke growing up.... the first time I smoked in 2007 (100l) I didn't like the feeling at all so it was never my thing, I loved alcohol and I drank alot then....in my final year first semester I was introduce to something that almost killed me.

We were preparing for exams so night class was the thing....for ladokites in the building y"all know night class is something very common during exams....one day I attended one at (mko lecture theatre)....it was a group reading for a general course (basic in accounting.....imagine we mech engine student were force to do management courses in our finals) ...I was feeling sleepy so I beg a guy to give me some water to rinse my face to clear away sleep...they all laffed and told me to take something instead that wont make me sleep (I was giving tramaldo 50mg) and that was the beginning of my addiction to this drug......I was so addicted that I was even buying packs (it was very cheap then).

The feeling was great at first when I started using but has years roll by I started having health issues.....the major one was difficulty in sleeping.
After my nysc (2013) I was in my parent house.....I took about 300mg a night before, when I woke up, went outside to check why the dogs were barking seriously, I got back in my room and I had serious seizures ......I was unconscious for about 30min.
I saw my mum crying and my dad holding me when i opened my eye....I was already very wet ,urinated on myself with spoon in my mouth.
I could have died that day......but God safe me...I guess my parent prayers brought me back.

I asked my mum what happened she was just rolling on the floor thanking God....my dad pulled me up, I felt pains around my right shoulder, I have dislocated my shoulder during the seizures.(Till today that shoulder stills give me issues).

My parent thought it was a spiritual attack but I knew it was the drugs I took that nite before....I actually OD on.

Am sharing this because I lost a childhood friend on Sunday......he died from drug abuse.

His liver was 3 times the normal size and divided......Crystal meth was the drug that actually nailed him.

He was from a rich home and last child.....I cried when I saw his corpse because I remember the first time I saw him smoke a cigarette In 2005....that night I was really shocked and he told me this what big boys take in boarding school.

Please stay away from drugs.......you might not be lucky like my friend.....you have the power to beat the addiction by just making up your mind and cutting off friends that can influence you.

300mg gave you seizures?
As a pro user above 1000 mg is designated to give that euphoric effect

Man your body ain't made for that
Jus find what is ideal for your body
Instead of quitting try others
There's loud if you don't mind
As T.I Blaze said, with Loud, the feeling is different grin
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:

Please which physical therapy can you recommend or strength exercise.

I went for scan in 2020 and discovered the muscles around the shoulder tore that why I it dislocate easily and I feel pain anytime I stress it......surgery was suggested but I back down.
First consult with a healthcare professional first before trying on your won. I found a link that might help you, i wish you success
https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/recovery/rotator-cuff-and-shoulder-conditioning-program/

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Chuksmonika(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Nobody can stop me from smoking weed!
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Respect55(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
oga he's 17 and he's making money and living alone comfortably, I only knew about the ice when we were all home for last Christmas, I've done my part by telling him to just take loud because ice is not advisable, in my family nobody can beat anybody na advice we fit give.

And what do you mean by show the kind of person I am? Because I dey smoke Arizona? I live life as healthy as I can, google benefits of marijuana and stop saying nonsense.

You'll hate me more when I don't smoke to get high so don't say what you don't know because you know nothing. I don't even drink alcohol so should I go about insulting everyone that drinks alcohol? Even olosho get reason for doing olosho so judge not.
Benefits of marijuana indeed. Nonsense.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Godoverevery: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2022
masmnd8:

First consult with a healthcare professional first before trying on your won. I found a link that might help you, i wish you success
https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/recovery/rotator-cuff-and-shoulder-conditioning-program/
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by BATified2023: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Does your Dad smoke as well. Where did you guys learn it from? Product of bad parenting
Father smoking Igbo ,mom drinking big stout

Why won't you guys turn out this way. Your brother is gone. Na so una go dey go one by one.
The Bible says train up a child the way it should go so that when he is grown he will not depart from it.

If the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do ?

Your parent failed you. Yes you know it.
Go fight him. I will support you.
Yes
God bless u

He’s even bragging about his ill mannered family,I guess he doesn’t know d long term implications of it

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Godoverevery: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2022
MoneyTrees:

300mg gave you seizures?
As a pro user above 1000 mg is designated to give that euphoric effect

Man your body ain't made for that
Jus find what is ideal for your body
Instead of quitting try others
There's loud if you don't mind
As T.I Blaze said, with Loud, the feeling is different grin

But I was a pro in trams and pills.

What you don't no manufacture of the pills matter alot.....there lot of fake of this pills with fake mg written on it.

If you take confirm 300mg you go vomit instantly

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by being(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2022
I think there should be more orientation for d very young ones about the damages & plenty damages of drugs.. those of you who have much younger ones in sec sch should start advising them against it from now.
@antimarriage: drugs which ever one that u and ur brother are taking is damaging u already.. Just accept and try to stop it for ur own sake & parents ' sake. If u don't tale drugs , u don't miss one thing- I lie? PLS help ursef

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by playfrank(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2022
This is why I smoke weed and thank God. cool
Godoverevery:

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by BATified2023: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2022
thesmallgod:
I'm actually your class mate. Same school, same faculty but different department (Chemical Engineering). I wish you all the best
lol

Meaning I know u guys

U will know
Dr alade
Dr agarry
Dr olu
That wicked che 201 woman
N many of them sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.