Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Advice On Best Way To Allocate My Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice On Best Way To Allocate My Investment (172 Views)

My Investment Experience this year 2020 / Need Advice On Best Banks Savings/investment. / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Best Way To Allocate My Investment by PHOTSEE(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good day, Narialand please i need the best way to allocate my income to these various investment and market, i acquired here form the help of Narialand tutorage which i have now vice knowledge after some years of followerish ,paid mentorship and self learning.

BOND

STOCK MARKET : i have the calender for short and long term, when to exit and enter.

CRYTOCURRENY

FOREST TRADING: use of technical and Fundimental analysis.

All those i can classify as passive income/ active income depending on whoever is give me is advices.

My question is how do i allocate my scarces
Resources among these of N150,000 for start.

I have a burning desire to secceed in these endeavor. Thanks as i await the good help and verse investment experience. smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Rent Benefits For Landlords / Free Forex Signals / How N64,000 Led Me To A Profits Of 2 million Naira plus In 1 Month on bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.