Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday (33292 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by Dshocker(m): 5:22am On Jul 20, 2022
zolajpower:

But with the way his popularity is gaining momentum in diaspora he sure gonna give other aspirants the run for their money . And he's the most popular aspirants international. Don't you think this may translate to victory In the up coming general election ?

Not just talking, you have to participate by voting, if you truly want him to win.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by Reference(m): 6:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Nazgul:
If not that the average Nigerian votes along tribal and religious sentiments I see no reason why this bright, agile and intelligent man shouldn't be our next president.

But Nigerians acts as though it's only one tribe that would suffer if they make a wrong choice. Unfortunately, the whole zones are feeling the heat of electing Buhari...even he's fellow northerners aren't left out. They're the worst hit.

And if we make the same error next year, everyone (Igbos, yourbas and Hausas) would suffer the consequences. So if you think fanning the flames of tribalism in the coming elections would do you any good, better have a rethink.

Last time I checked everyone buys disel at N860 and now we'll start buying fuel at N200, we're all feeling the pains of inflation, insecurity, strikes, unemployment... etc. Regardless of whether or not you voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019.

Please let's get it right next year and vote for Peter Obi. If he doesn't perform we can easily vote him out after 4 years. But to judge him without giving him the opportunity of proving that he can actually provide solutions to our problems simply because he's an Igbo man would be very bad.

That is why the average PVC is useless as an instrument of real change, emancipation and development. Nigerians are not mentally fit to conjure quality leadership.

So I will not bother to stand on a queue because it is a vain exercise that will only result in the validation of that man that is going to misrule and make my life worse.

My path to a better Nigeria has remained consistent. Restructure first, then everything else shall be added onto Nigeria. But to get Nigeria to think about rebooting there must be a systemic collapse, a precipice we inch closer everyday, so I am comfortable.

We will get it right when we have suffered enough and are too weak to continue piggybacking our demons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by CSTRR: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by jaxxy(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Thinkam:
Them no fit vote so trash

Tinubu wey carry carry poster Saudi nko? They rejected it. undecided
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Thinkam:
Them no fit vote so trash

You are calling him trash..his dog in onitsha is more valuable than your father and entire household
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by Toriagirl(f): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2022
The most popular and trending man this year, Happy birthday sir, we can't wait to call you out president, all we want is a good leadership!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by pweeryambre: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Calm down, they are just wishing the man a Happy birthday... No one says foreigners can't wish Nigerians happy birthday again.

Na wish dem wish no be vote dem say dem Wan vote.
Hahahaaaaa this is kind of funny.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by Nazgul: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Eleven01:

America has surplus reserves too, the lack of refinery didn't start today. Obidient children una funny.
You're just a dumbàss. Nigeria is a member of OPEC America isn't. If you should compare it should be countries like Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia...etc. how many of them are suffering from the crisis in Russia?

But like I said your low IQ wouldn't make you realize that American imports fuel from Nigeria, Angola and other OPEC countries so they're definitely going to be affected by the crisis.

Keep defending this government very soon that 30k stipend would become as useless as N300 that's when reality would dawn on you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Nazgul:

You're just a dumbàss. Nigeria is a member of OPEC America isn't. If you should compare it should be countries like Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia...etc. how many of them are suffering from the crisis in Russia?

But like I said your low IQ wouldn't make you realize that American imports fuel from Nigeria, Angola and other OPEC countries so they're definitely going to be affected by the crisis.

Keep defending this government very soon that 30k stipend would become as useless as N300 that's when reality would dawn on you.
I said refinery problem didn't start today. Animal cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by Nazgul: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Eleven01:

I said refinery problem didn't start today. Animal cheesy
What was Buhari's campaign in 2015, didn't he promise one refinery every year? Or are you suffering from memory loss also that you've already forgotten?

If your clueless Messiah had delivered his promise by building refineries are we suppose to be bothered about the crisis in Russia when we wouldn't be importing anything from them?

Note: I'm done replying you...you're just giving me brain drain...so much îdiots on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Nazgul:

What was Buhari's campaign in 2015, didn't he promise one refinery every year? Or are you suffering from memory loss also that you've already forgotten?

If your clueless Messiah had delivered his promise by building refineries are we suppose to be bothered about the crisis in Russia when we wouldn't be importing anything from them?

Note: I'm done replying you...you're just giving me brain drain...so much îdiots on this forum.
Mad rat cheesy
You are arguing off point. My point is there is energy price surge worldwide, and Nigeria is subsidizing fuel like other OPEC members are doing. The refinery talk is not part of our argument, we are talking present fuel and energy prices, which jumped due to Ukraine war. The present hike is due to Russian/Ukraine war, yes we know we import fuel, let's talk within context, stop telling me about Buhari campaign promises. An half educated or reasonable man is still an idiot. Or you want me to lecture you on foreign trade and OPEC operations?
Open your mind, free it from bitterness, don't be a monkey cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday by Walala(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu will be the next president of this country..Insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' / Rivers Bye-Election: Thugs, SARS Destroy Polling Unit, Cart Away Results (PICS) / Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.