Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. (53336 Views)

Festus Keyamo Meets Wike & Tuggar To Solve Issues About Abuja Runway & Emirates / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by Oddfinder: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
famology:

Where did you see anywhere I said Wike will work for Muslim-muslim ticket? Una level of comprehension is terribly poor. And you're also saying he would rather be neutral. Lol..... what's different from what I said now?
No mind dem
We know their style, they put words in ur moth,words which u r not in agreement with then use these same words to blackmail u!
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by zeyt: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2022
This Bad man and this Wicked man are leaders. This country we are wallowing in madness.
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by kaey10(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2022
To me wike is just being immature, he feels betrayed with what tambowal did, yet he claims to be a politician and doesn't know how the north plays politics of brotherhood, i expected him to have anticipated this and make plans.

Before the primaries wike openly said the his not interested in being the vp, I mean how do you say you are not interested in a being the VP and yet feels betrayed.

Wike think he is powerful let wait and see what happens to him after he leaves office, nobody go send am again. He should realign himself and work for the party, if PDP wins it will be good for him if not toor.
Just like what someone said PDP wike what he his today, we never forget how e become governor nah.
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by aribisala0(m): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Has he won any election since he went to APC or not?
Guy all I asked was . Did he defect from PDP? Yes or No?
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by Okobola146: 1:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Wike feeling like a small god
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by InvertedHammer: 1:55am On Jul 20, 2022
famology:
The immediate past Zamfara State governor, Abdullaziz Yari met with the Rivers State governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike at the later's private residence in Port Harcourt on Tuesday.
/
There is nothing special about Wike.

They are only interested in the Rivers State funds at his disposal. Once his tenure is up, he will be relegated to the background like other Governors before him unless he finds a way to find favour in any government in power thereafter.

/
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by GGirll: 2:17am On Jul 20, 2022
They are always behind close doors and there's nothing hidden under d sun that shall not be made open, I await that time.
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by Deadlytruth(m): 2:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:

But trust me he’s not going to APC either.

Wike knows that defection to APC is political suicide in Rivers.

So also working for Tinubu.

Look at all the idiots who defected from PDP to APC in Southeast and Southsouth, only few have been able to win elections ever since. Others have been struggling.

From Amaechi to Akpabio to Andy Uba to [/b]Oshiomole,[b] etc.

Defecting to APC now is tantamount to suicide except Wike has Bible quotations he’d use to convince his pastor that Christians should vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket.

The two options available to Wike now are swallow his pride and work for Atiku

Or

Come down from his high horse and work with Peter Obi which is where most Rivers people stand.

In which of your dreams did Oshiomhole ever defect from PDP? And since when did Edo State become part of the South-South again to your likes?

1 Like

Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by prizeless(m): 3:08am On Jul 20, 2022
He won't leave the PDP, but Atiku won't get his support, cannot be undone
famology:
I think Wike is 70percent out of the PDP.

Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seunmsg
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by sibidey896: 3:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Vjg

Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by Halo22: 3:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Like I have said before, I don't see Wike jumping ship. Even if he would decamp, it's not now that there's nothing for him to benefit from APC, the best bet for him if Atiku fails to reconcile with him is to be on ghost mode outside Rivers. Who notices that Wike looks like he is wearing mask these days?
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by lexy2014: 3:29am On Jul 20, 2022
famology:
I think Wike is 70percent out of the PDP.

Where is he 70% in?
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by anochuko01(m): 4:27am On Jul 20, 2022
princepeter566:
If their discussion is not about being obidient then, may it never come to pass

Wike would never support Obi.
That governor is just using this shakara to bargain bigger deal with pdp or possibly apc. That's why he's not in a rush to pitch his tent with anyone yet.
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by Ikiriye(m): 5:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

All these former IPOB members sef ..

You guys have a weird way of analyzing situations. No wonder a nonentity like Nnamdi Kanu was able to convince you guys that Buhari is Elsudani and you believed him.

Troll so how come the wife is not in aso rock
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by Igboslayer: 5:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You guys have a weird way of analyzing situations. No wonder a nonentity like Nnamdi Kanu was able to convince you guys that Buhari is Elsudani and you believed him.
Crazy and confused people. They believe Nigeria is a zoo and they want animals to vote for their candidates.

1 Like

Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by victorazy(m): 5:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Presidential1:

Wike out of PDP..
You don't know wike...
Goan ask questions

Is PDP his inheritance?
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by bilangha(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Adding more guts to wike
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by sweetjohn(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Do you ever had anything in your coconut container you called skull other than "IPOB" or "MNK"?
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by sweetjohn(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Do you ever had anything in your coconut container you called skull other than "IPOB" or "MNK"? you can not even be compare with the least person in south east.
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by zara360: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2022
My people wike is ahead of even the people that calls themselves BOT of pdp I feel he knows what he is doing.
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by chrisobi1: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2022
What wike will do is stick with his candidate for governorship and be obidient.. if his candidate wins and obi emerge, they groove to Labour Party. What are pdp telling him now, that they are sorry or what? Abegi, Apc meeting wike are just dumb people. Amechi and wike in same boat, it will sink before sailing ..
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by Peacecore: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Look at all the idiots who defected from PDP to APC in Southeast and Southsouth, only few have been able to win elections ever since. Others have been struggling.

From Amaechi to Akpabio to Andy Uba to Oshiomole, etc.

Defecting to APC now is tantamount to suicide except Wike has Bible quotations he’d use to convince his pastor that Christians should vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Or

Come down from his high horse and work with Peter Obi which is where most Rivers people stand.
Stop all these nonsense. Why didn't they destroy Omo Agege, David Lyon et al all these years?
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by Norwichsailor(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2022
alcaptainero:

Did Wike tell you he’s contesting for senate?
I'm talking about udom Emmanuel of Akwa-ibom state. Your hand de itch u to reply. Read and comprehend first
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by oyeb15: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2022
PDP is better without Wike.

It will be a miscalculation for any politician to join APC at this moment. Ask David Umahi or FFK.

APC is sinking..... Buhari will escape through his CPC boat.
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by naija4life247: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Presidential1:

Wike out of PDP..
You don't know wike...
Goan ask questions

You better start practicing how to cry now because you will cry blood
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by Penguin2: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Deadlytruth:

In which of your dreams did Oshiomhole ever defect from PDP? And since when did Edo State become part of the South-South again to your likes?

If Edo is not in Southsouth, what region is it in?
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by Toriagirl(f): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Nice chair.
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by deeva2: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Wike that scared the coward obi out of pdp is cooking something that social media politicians cant even comprehend..
Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by deeva2: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:

From Amaechi to Akpabio to Andy Uba to Oshiomole, etc.

Or

So oshiomole decamped from pdp ryt? And how was Ameachi disgraced?

The only person that was disgraced here is ur Obi..He betrayed apga, decamped to pdp, he failed and lost the election and cowardly work out to join the Labourers.

One thing av come to understand abt all these ipob is that; average of you guys was never involved in naija politic thereby lacking basic knowledge abt real naija politics..I guess most of u were busy shouting biafra or no election, burning inec buildings and plotting to divide Nigeria.

The little u are now trying to know is only limited to social media and full of lies, hate and bitterness.

You guys shud redirect ur energy to how to rule ur biafra land or zoo because their is no place for u in aso rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned / Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.