Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me (4759 Views)

Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / [VIDEO] Check Out What I Did To A Thief That Stole From A Pretty Girl / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by RealGboy: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
So I was rushing to get home a while ago

I found myself struggling to get into a bus as there were no buses available.....

While the commotion was going on ,my phone must have slipped or stolen .....

Omo I was devastated and started calling the number when I got home ,it was ringing but no answer

To my surprise,my number called me back ....and a male voice was asking me where I'll like to collect my sim.....

I thought he didn't know what he was saying ...so I replied saying

"Bros no be my sim lost na my phone abeg "......

The werey founder replied with a very annoying question then hung up....he said
"Bros put yourself for my shoe ,if na you find iphone 11 for ground..you go return am ??".....

Pls what should I do ?
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by TheZeezle(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Call him back to name him price.

7 Likes

Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by RealGboy: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
TheZeezle:
Call him back to name him price.

I did.....he stopped picking my calls
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by RedChiefPriest: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by RedChiefPriest: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
RealGboy:

"Bros put yourself for my shoe ,if na you find iphone 11 for ground..you go return am ??".....

Pls what should I do ?
This thief get mind o grin
Abi which kind orientation be this one?
I thought it is easy to trace an Iphone?
You either move on and try to get your sim or try to reason the guy make he sell the phone back to you but it is risky because a mad fellow like that might still collect your money and refuse to give you the phone.
Pray to God to touch his heart o or get another phone.
But if you fit catch that thief,abeg I go need your address make I supply boys with enough koboko and pepper for his thieving eyes and nyash.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by puyol005(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
I doubt if the story is true, cos of the last question asked
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by judatech: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
So upon how expensive iPhone is...it cannot be traced?
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Nazgul: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
If your story is true, I'll suggest you call your service provider ASAP and block your sim before they empty your bank account, then continue negotiations with him.

2 Likes

Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Candidlady: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
RealGboy

Is this a cooked up story undecided
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by stamapro(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Answer the question sir. If this story is true the thief must be a clown.
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Immanuelsnr: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
RealGboy:

I found myself struggling to get into a bus as there were no buses available.....

Omo I was devastated and started calling the number when I got home ,it was ringing but no answer

To my surprise,my number called me back ....and a male voice was asking me where I'll like to collect my sim.....

Pls what should I do ?
Track the phone simple, a friend of mine lost 12pro max , at a gun point, they removed is crypto assets, that's where we take up the matter using dss, because police � too dey dull
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Candidlady:
RealGboy
Is this a cooked up story undecided
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Immanuelsnr:

Track the phone simple, a friend of mine lost 12pro max , at a gun point, they removed is crypto assets, that's where we take up the matter using dss, because police � too dey dull
Has the phone been track and the thief arrested?
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Gadafii: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
He won’t be able to use it, except you donT have iCloud on your phones
Worst he will do is sell is as scrap to phone repairers that will be removing the parts to fix other phones

2 Likes

Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by NobleSeed(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
this your story no add up ooh
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by IsellSmartTvs: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2022
He will be able to sell it,even if he can’t unlock or use it.
There are set of pple who specialize in buying stolen products cus they are sold mostly cheap.if they can’t factory unlock it,they’d use chip to buy pass the system security.
Most used iPhones in Nigerian market are either stolen or lost phones In Europe imported into this country.
Just pray he has a change of mind when he wakes up and u both reach a conclusive bargain on how to get ur phone back,cus dis thief seems to also wanna feel among

1 Like

Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by DonPADRO(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by MisterMan123456: 3:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Misplaced priorities by OP, you use an iPhone 11, but still entering bus? Na wah

2 Likes

Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Reminderz: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Misplaced priorities by OP, you use an iPhone 11, but still entering bus? Na wah
which kind of poverty minded comment is this? how does having an iPhone equate to not entering a bus or meaning having your own personal car is having an iPhone an achievement? even if you get car, shey na everytime you go dey enter the car? nawa ooo...

4 Likes

Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2022
I smell lies.
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by younglleo: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Jst report the iphone as stolen to apple, its more than useless to anyone den except u who owns the icloud
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by sammuell(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2022
RealGboy:

Pls what should I do ?

Answer that question em ask u first
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by EmiDon11: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2022
RealGboy:

Pls what should I do ?
op, u created this thread to tell us that u re using an iphone.,
Abi i lie?

2 Likes

Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by oz4real83(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2022
If you have the money, time and you can afford the stress, report the case to the police, track the phone and get the person arrested. You will be able to retrieve your phone and all the expenses you spent in the process. Also make sure you are not a Yahoo guy because this may be one of your karmas, the karmas will only aggravate if you report to police undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Rickmann: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
RealGboy:

Pls what should I do ?

There's absolutely nothing you can do..you were careless, so it's ur fault.
Count urself lucky he offered to give you back ur sim..
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by MisterMan123456: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Reminderz:

which kind of poverty minded comment is this? how does having an iPhone equate to not entering a bus or meaning having your own personal car is having an iPhone an achievement? even if you get car, shey na everytime you go dey enter the car? nawa ooo...

Okay enter your iPhone and go to where you're going. Rich man
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Immanuelsnr: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Revolution2022:
Has the phone been track and the thief arrested?
Yes
Re: See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me by Das1mama: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Reminderz:

u nailed it.

(1) (Reply)

See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) / Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo / Woman’s Butt Implants Explodes During Rough Sex With Boyfriend [GRAPHIC PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.