Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

6 Psychological Facts To Be A More Likable Person - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Psychological Facts To Be A More Likable Person (436 Views)

Good Sex Great For Your Physical, Psychological Health / 23 Psychological Facts You Must Know / 10 Amazing Psychological Facts Everyone Needs To Know About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Psychological Facts To Be A More Likable Person by Ayojideonline(m): 2:08am On Jul 20, 2022
1. Be Direct: People love boldness. You will be respected when you become a straight talker. Example: If you can’t provide a favor, say no instead of trying to please them.

2. Love yourself: If you don’t like yourself, no one else will. You must change what you don’t like about yourself and accept what you can’t change. Example: You can change your weight but you can only accept your background.

3. Enjoy yourself: You don’t always need to be around people. People will want to be with you when you are happy by yourself.

4. Admit your mistakes: Swallow your pride and always accept your mistake. Deflecting blame is always seen as a weakness.

5. Listen more: When you listen more instead of talking people feel special. In return, they will make you feel special. Example: If let someone vent by being a good listener, they will return the favor.

6. Reveal some insecurities: When you share a few uncomfortable truths about yourself, people will feel comfortable and reciprocate. Example: When talking to someone new, share the truth about your nervousness.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram, handle @STAYJID2000 link at [url]https://Twitter.com/STAYJID2000 [/url] With over 38,800 Followers[url]https://Instagram.com/STAYJID2000 [/url]
Re: 6 Psychological Facts To Be A More Likable Person by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2023
That number one is largely slept on but then there's a middle ground where compromise is needed, no matter how blunt you can't be with words there are occasion where you'd learn to say less than necessary.

It's a tough one but I'm learning to choose my words carefully.

1 Like

Re: 6 Psychological Facts To Be A More Likable Person by Ayojideonline(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
That number one is largely slept on but then there's a middle ground where compromise is needed, no matter how blunt you can't be with words there are occasion where you'd learn to say less than necessary.

It's a tough one but I'm learning to choose my words carefully.

You are absolutely correct. Diplomacy needs be applied in some instances. I find it to be a tough one too and i clearly understand your perspective. Being blunt really be a tight corner in some situations, especially in the world we live in now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Psychological Facts To Be A More Likable Person by Oxfordgrade: 8:43pm On May 04, 2023
NUMBER.1 IS NOT APPLICABLE to the poor, USE ya HEAD!

(1) (Reply)

27days Without Smoking; Have I Really Won Cigarettes? / Jonathan, Undergo Heart Attack, Stroke Tests / Overweight Teens Face Greater Risk For Certain Cancers Later In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.