Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible (44995 Views)

UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by brandsoncharlie: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

False .......

An unfair contract is not tenable in court.........

You can tender whatever you think you signed, but it shall all be shredded......... grin

Before you argue with me, go and read Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.......... cheesy
I guess the unfair contract terms wasn’t into use when Emmanuel eboue Wife made him signed document he had no knowledge of and the law court grant it.
the person engage in any contract should have full capacity to know what he/she is entering unless not of age it is void.
Why will it be shredded when the document is bind by the law court.
Am not here to argue with u

3 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Mariangeles(f): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Munzy14:

How does typical Nigerian husband act?

Is he from Uk or Nigeria?

Like Yul.

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by RaptorX: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Until she call police on you and throw you out like a stray dog before your eyes clear. Type MGTOW ( Men going their own way) on YouTube and watch the videos so you can understand that marriage is a loosing proposition and a very bad bet for any man in any Western society, whether the woman is homegrown or imported and that men in Western societies are walking away from marriage massively.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Munzy14(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
I planned to marry in 1st week of November 2022 and bring my wife to UK immediately with me
When do I suppose to start my visa application
NB..we don't have any marriage certificate yet
Nairaland help a brother
Marry her, get the marriage certificate, the court wedding, change of name on a daily..

Carry your wowan dey go.

A family friend had hers around May..And na so my mom advised her to do court wedding and document all...She left for UK to be with her man on Saturday.

This isn't a big deal..hence you know who you are married to.

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by 1Sharon(f): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why did you bring your plight here?

These bitter boys with no achievements will come and tell you otherwise and call you a SIMP. That's what they know how to do best.

They don't want him to take his wife to the UK, they want him to take them instead.

4 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by adedayoa2(f): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

That's not the information I'm looking for from you
Your statement is diversionary
You too much

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by LoveGifted(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
aaking:
Make her sign a written document that
1. If she purpose to leave you in UK you are entitled to the Children on the said document write that " I am not fit enough to withstand the problems of the Children and don't need them around me"

2. Every of your assets and finance wouldn't be shared between both that "am ready to go for free"

Noted !!! Don't tell her about this info but give her to sign that is part of the document she'll needs to get there.

Another method for her to sign without she noticing what she is signing.

Type the following agreement document with all the wordings in it and the signatures both of you right and left side. Then input two witnesses from both families.

Then start this method.

After typing the following headings leave it blank without any inputs then go down to put the signatories . Same pattern
The headline should be in your own surname e.g your name is John book while she is ciara don. Your headings MOST be AGREEMENT BETWEEN JOHN AND CIARA BOOK.

I am giving you the experience of what my cousin went through.

Abeg stop with all these kind mentality.

UK is not USA.

Marriage wey go work go work once GOD is backing the marriage up.

4 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by aswani(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Just don't be a typical Nigerian husband to your wife in the UK, and you'd have nothing to worry about.

I disagree. Even if you are not a typical Naija man, woman wey wan do wey dey im mind go do am.

On one of the other threads, one professional man who came home to marry and took his wife to US posted his very believable story.

Not long after she arrived, he bought a 4x4 for himself and a normal car for the wife, Naija babe start to vex and dey frag am say dem no buy 4x4 for am. That was the start of her bad behaviour in his house.

Can you imagine, an able bodied woman is angry that someone else didn't buy 4x4 for her? She is not ready to first settle down and then make her own money to buy her own car.

Hopefully, op will be one of the few lucky ones sha.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by shege45: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Whatever anyone signed would be discarded by the courts...... So don't bother......

Sharing of assets, in terms of separation..... Starts at 50/50 ......

Regarding the children, a judge would decide what is fair, considering the interest of the children......... cheesy

Don't bother.......
I think a prenup would fix the asset thing. Anything u have bfor her is urs
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by DMCY: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
I planned to marry in 1st week of November 2022 and bring my wife to UK immediately with me
Nairaland help a brother

I hope you don’t learn the hard way bruh… wishing both of you endless joy… Before brining here over, please try as much as possible make she sign pre-nup ooooooooooooooo.

May we not be unfortunate in life

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by 1Sharon(f): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Munzy14:

How does typical Nigerian husband act?

Is he from Uk or Nigeria?

Misogynistic, superstitious, arrogant.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by adedayoa2(f): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

They don't want him to take his wife his wife to the UK, they want him to take them instead.
as in ehn, seeing their replies dey baffle me.

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Scottz: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is it possible for someone that went to UK with sponsorship visa to bring his spouse from Niger if they eventually get marriage certificate
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Bunmi10: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol. Leave him. He will learn grin

aaking:

OK no problem sir. When she reach UK she go japa leave you without anything grin

Why not wait till you marry her before you start the process. Then she bears your name
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Munzy14(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Like Yul.
Not true.. cheesy

Your model of marriage should be a leaf from that of your parents..

I use nke mpa na mma m as my model...peace and love..O ya wu Nigerian type.. cool

Not yul...We all can't be Yul...

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Snapchat: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
Mumu man. Please don't come here to post new topic when it finally happens.

Because it will surely happen cheesy

Opening a new account on NL is easy. I’m sure he won’t dare use this one.

But to be positive, I wish him best of luck. It doesn’t always end badly.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Munzy14(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

Misogynistic, superstitious, arrogant.
Wrong interpretation woke sisters carry around online.

It is not true...Even gay men have women as their besties..
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by frenchman(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bad idea, hope you don't regret this

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Snapchat: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
RandyOku:

Lmao.
So you didn't see a "decent lady in UK" to marry?

You want to marry in Nigeria and bring your wife to UK...OK
No commentgrin

Even the Nigerian ladies in UK no be am.

2 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Mariangeles(f): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Not true.. cheesy

Your model of marriage should be a leaf from that of your parents..

I use nke mpa na mma m as my model...peace and love..O ya wu Nigerian type.. cool

Not yul...We all can't be Yul...

Most men nowadays are not like that.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by MisterMan123456: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
The only 3 couples I know in the U.K are divorced. Don't know what's the reason, but they were all madly in love from Naija, as dem enter there 3 yrs down the line all 3 couples split.

10 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Nobleman80: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
aaking:
Make her sign a written document that
1. If she purpose to leave you in UK you are entitled to the Children on the said document write that " I am not fit enough to withstand the problems of the Children and don't need them around me"

2. Every of your assets and finance wouldn't be shared between both that "am ready to go for free"

Noted !!! Don't tell her about this info but give her to sign that is part of the document she'll needs to get there.

Another method for her to sign without she noticing what she is signing.

Type the following agreement document with all the wordings in it and the signatures both of you right and left side. Then input two witnesses from both families.

Then start this method.

After typing the following headings leave it blank without any inputs then go down to put the signatories . Same pattern
The headline should be in your own surname e.g your name is John book while she is ciara don. Your headings MOST be AGREEMENT BETWEEN JOHN AND CIARA BOOK.

I am giving you the experience of what my cousin went through.
Bad guy most nigeria men in the UK and US are living at the mercy of thier wife. if you wanna take your wife abroad please take her to a country that doesn't speak English and in that country make sure you are living in country side

7 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by nextstep(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Not going to discourage you, but I forsee a follow up to this post in 5 years, lamenting this decision.

Good luck in taming the tiger in training wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Arielle: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jovialjune1:

"Met" Buhari?

Why should I "met" him
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by phemmyfour: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
Nairaland help a brother
Now
To get passport now na WAEC

Capturing queue has gone up to September now
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by jojothaiv(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Matters dey play for this thread so....
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Iamicekid(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Whatever anyone signed would be discarded by the courts...... So don't bother......

Sharing of assets, in terms of separation..... Starts at 50/50 ......

Regarding the children, a judge would decide what is fair, considering the interest of the children......... cheesy

Don't bother.......

Mumu do you know what prenup is, read about that before coming here to disgrace your family on social media

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by jojothaiv(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
nextstep:
Not going to discourage you, but I forsee a follow up to this post in 5 years, lamenting this decision.

Good luck in taming the tiger in training wink
Comrade why stir the vawulence nest na.

DJ! Play me 'Obodo Oyinbo Here I Come' by Asake featuring Chief Dennis Osita Osadebe and Sule Konko
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Nyascobar1414: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

You, I've been noticing your negative comments. Every good man is a simp to you.
Every good man in your context is a man that doesn't love himself.

8 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by FiremanX: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
Nairaland help a brother
I hope she doesn't change when she gets there,,,, don't ever trust these women
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by outofthebox: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

I don't have anything
I don't even have money in my account
I will start life with her

Do your thing man. The western culture is spreading faster than I thought. We still have few women that are African but I would say do your thing.
And of course I don't agree a man must be domineering.r

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos / Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.