Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible (44964 Views)

UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Munzy14(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Oga people change, you can't know how anyone would react or behave over time, we can only hope.
I don't advise people to live apart after marriage...It is of no use getting married in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Le2money(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2022
U need to read my text again.... undecided

Nyascobar1414:

Stfu... You dont love yourself that's all I know... Keep securing your wife's future..
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by MadarasBlade(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Fill out the forms.

Bring a bunch of the forms for her to append her signature.

Somewhere in there, hide prenup documents and ensure she signs.

Start hedging your investments.

We sit back and wait for your lamentations.

/

What does this mean?
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Le2money(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2022
You need glasses.....if not u shud see where I wrote "I secured my girl ( little daughter ) future. More reasons u guys need to always read properly before commenting grin

Nyascobar1414:

De guy dey think with en balls...
Just Imagine de crap..

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by OvertheTop(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2022
hashtagged:

Idk maybe he bleeps better than your dad

Of Course, the Dentist is a Tenant to the wife (he knows he is like a side guy....eating what doesn't belong to him) so he will just be a toy boy for her. after all he is not responsible financially to her in any major way like- Rent or Mortgage payments, Child support etc and he is free to still go and have his own girlfriend---Remember, he is doing the wife a favor being around her(to do the bedroom job of the former husband)

cc: emmaodet:
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Juoflife1(f): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2022
I knew this post was going to blow.. 10pages now.. wow.. grin you guys are doing well.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by OvertheTop(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Juoflife1:
I knew this post was going to blow.. 10pages now.. wow.. grin you guys are doing well.

Reason: Men are endangered Species.....
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by emmaodet: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
OvertheTop:

Of Course, the Dentist is a Tenant to the wife (he knows he is like a side guy....eating what doesn't belong to him) so he will just be a toy boy for her. after all he is not responsible financially to her in any major way like- Rent or Mortgage payments, Child support etc and he is free to still go and have his own girlfriend---Remember, he is doing the wife a favor being around her(to do the bedroom job of the former husband)

cc: emmaodet:

Thanks for the reasonable reply.
I thought the first person I quoted had sense but I was wrong.
I noticed the trend of women pushing out husbands in abroad all just to settle with another man without having issues.
It was that thought that raised my question which you have clarified.

3 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Iamicekid(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lexusgs430:

You made no point ......... You only disgraced your very limited intellect .........

Lol if u say so but u sef know se u sha don gain one or 2, if u like accept or not na u and ur family business be that bye clown
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Iamicekid:

Lol if u say so but u sef know se u sha don gain one or 2, if u like accept or not na u and ur family business be that bye clown

You simply refused to take corrections, hence been ignorantly arrogant.............
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Adeplus: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Enuguguy:
I planned to marry in 1st week of November 2022 and bring my wife to UK immediately with me
When do I suppose to start my visa application
NB..we don't have any marriage certificate yet
Nairaland help a brother

I have all information needed, reach out to me
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by madjune(m): 2:54am On Jul 22, 2022
Enuguguy:

What do you make of Akwa Ibom girls vs Yoruba/Igbo girls abroad
Which one stay in marriage and respect their husband

I don't know much about Akwa Ibom women out here but I know that Regina Askia has been representing well.

She's been married to the same man for long years now.
Sweet family. No drama. Pure joy.

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Juleeee: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2022
aaking:

Have you ever travelled outside Nigeria before? You're still a baby girl. But on a serious note please love your husband and cherish him when you get there. May you never be negative example, which we already had so many issues like this.

Such attitude is not only peculiar to only few Nigeria women, You're generalising which is horrible, they're bad women and men everywhere in the world.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by aaking(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Juleeee:

Such attitude is not only peculiar to only few Nigeria women, You're generalising which is horrible, they're bad women and men everywhere in the world.
Do not be exasperated by words. Sorry ma. Hope you good woman
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by jedisco(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Iamicekid:

Contested guy try dey reason now, oh I forgot maybe cause all the woman in your family are breed to be leeching off a man so it rob off on you, why would a woman that has a clean mind and not a mission not want to sign a prenup and a guy wey get sense wey no be simp like u and ur papa not know that she has an agenda and not call the wedding off, if them Beyoncé, Kim wey get status and money fit dey sign prenup cause they know they are here for love and not what they can gain if things go wrong.. no forget to tell ur papa se I talk se he wasted money on you sha, love and light muah

Dude, that kind of agreement written here would put you in more harm than good.

The question is what property do you have first before looking for prenup? If it's one house, then it's the person who has custody that keeps the house. There's no sense looking for prenup if you're not rich which very few are. Those who craft these lats are not f0ols
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Iamicekid(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2022
jedisco:

Dude, that kind of agreement written here would put you in more harm than good.

The question is what property do you have first before looking for prenup? If it's one house, then it's the person who has custody that keeps the house. There's no sense looking for prenup if you're not rich which very few are. Those who craft these lats are not f0ols

Bro try read about prenup well, it doesn’t work like that, prenup covers you totally, with ur current and future properties you might acquire along the line, the cases you are talking about is if you tell ur lawyer or agreement between ur spouse to add a clause there stating what u have during the marriage doesn’t count… for example what do you think is giving Kanye west liver till now, the clause in there prenup is that Kanye only owes Kim 1million dollars for each year she spent in the marriage, so if she spend 10yrs na 10million she go collect from the billion Kanye has not forgetting Kanye was in debt when he married Kim then ooo, but now he is a billionaire, so unless you agree or go loose guard sign another document after the prenup then u will land ur self in trouble, that’s what dr Dre ex wife did to him, they already had a prenup in place, but when he was sick one time during there marriage she, cajoled him into signing another document, if not that his lawyer was good and told d court that they don’t expect him to think well during his sickness, that why the judge had to agree on the prenup but he still had to loose a bit more cause of what he signed when he was sick but not much cause he wasn’t okay then
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by jedisco(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Iamicekid:

Bro try read about prenup well, it doesn’t work like that, prenup covers you totally, with ur current and future properties you might acquire along the line, the cases you are talking about is if you tell ur lawyer or agreement between ur spouse to add a clause there stating what u have during the marriage doesn’t count… for example what do you think is giving Kanye west liver till now, the clause in there prenup is that Kanye only owes Kim 1million dollars for each year she spent in the marriage, so if she spend 10yrs na 10million she go collect from the billion Kanye has not forgetting Kanye was in debt when he married Kim then ooo, but now he is a billionaire, so unless you agree or go loose guard sign another document after the prenup then u will land ur self in trouble, that’s what dr Dre ex wife did to him, they already had a prenup in place, but when he was sick one time during there marriage she, cajoled him into signing another document, if not that his lawyer was good and told d court that they don’t expect him to think well during his sickness, that why the judge had to agree on the prenup but he still had to loose a bit more cause of what he signed when he was sick but not much cause he wasn’t okay then

The issue is that you base your assumption on the lives of celebrities.
If all you have is one house (which many can't even boast of), then your prenup is not worth the paper on which it's written.

Ask yourself how many everyday/middle-class folks avroad sign prenups?
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Iamicekid(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2022
jedisco:

The issue is that you base your assumption on the lives of celebrities.
If all you have is one house (which many can't even boast of), then your prenup is not worth the paper on which it's written.

Ask yourself how many everyday/middle-class folks avroad sign prenups?

A lot of people do, the only thing is there is law that protect everyone but people ain’t just aware or conscious enough of it, so to those that ain’t conscious of it falls victims, and also to some they will categorically tell you that they don’t need it cause to them planning prenup before wedding is like, they already have it at the back of there mind that is going to fail, so they don’t want it , so when divorce now happen they start blaming the law, where has the law give you the right to protect yourself but you are saying you want your own way, which the law also support but if your own way fails that doesn’t mean the law won’t take it course
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by jedisco(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Iamicekid:

A lot of people do, the only thing is there is law that protect everyone but people ain’t just aware or conscious enough of it, so to those that ain’t conscious of it falls victims, and also to some they will categorically tell you that they don’t need it cause to them planning prenup before wedding is like, they already have it at the back of there mind that is going to fail, so they don’t want it , so when divorce now happen they start blaming the law, where has the law give you the right to protect yourself but you are saying you want your own way, which the law also support but if your own way fails that doesn’t mean the law won’t take it course

There are basic laws that superseed prenup. If your prenup is not intune with the law, it can even be seen as slavery.
If the woman has custody of the kids, she gets the house. No prenup will stop that.
Now ask yourself, how many Nigerians in diaspora can boast of more than a house at time of marriage?

Point is, if you have just the basics, don't waste your tjme on prenup
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by vickydevoka(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
1Sharon:

So you complain that Nigerian women go to Europe and get westernised and embrace feminism and othe kinds of isms.

And your suggestion is to encourage him to marry an actual WESTERN person instead??

Are you kidding me?
If my wife can fully be western I will love her . Not mixing western n Nigerian culture
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by megastu(m): 12:43am On Feb 10, 2023
SAPA never show you shege before. Dey play.
Munzy14:

I don't advise people to live apart after marriage...It is of no use getting married in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshodi Interchange Terminal Opens For Operations / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East / Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.