Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,570 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) (41952 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / My Soon To Be Wife / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Man dumps pregnant soon-to-be wife for his Ex-boyfriend. To get married soon.

He got her pregnant and engaged her for one month then dumped her and went back to his ex boyfriend whom they use to date before he met her, engaged him and they are getting married soon.

You can save the date grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMWAurSeoio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by DonBenny77(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2022
grin

21 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by hoctre20(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2022
God ooooo
God Abeg grin grin grin

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Dreal1247: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2022
I love this episode. Women should be made to understand that they cannot rope men with pregnancy.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by dangermouse(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Sick peeps everywhere.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2022
More pics...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Creamypie(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Na wah oh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Haynnie: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Hope the woman abort the pregnancy so she won’t give birth to an abomination like her fiancé. Crazy things are really happening. Spits!

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by cutecommend: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Happen are thingsing ooh!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
So let me get this straight, Clarence went from being gay, to being straight, then back to being gay again,

I thought these western woke people said the LGBTQ+ is a natural genetic something, how come they can switch at will, to the extent of their diick standing erect for a "straight" sex

Modified:
For those quoting me, you cannot say LGBTQ+ is natural and genetic when you can switch to anyone at will, that in itself has cancelled the naturality propaganda and fluidity, shows that y'all are fake, deceitful, and mentally deranged liars that needs severe pyschiatric intervention.

261 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nonexisting: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Whatever rock their boat. For me, it will be one thing and one thing only, pussy.

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by nairalander2020(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Grown up Men behaving like animals

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by mytime24(f): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Endtime lovers

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
May God Almighty save us from this mess... Amen.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Zulu2022: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
God help us,ppl turning into animal

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by JhimmyThall(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just can't wrap my head around this...What's this world turning to?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by FiremanX: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
He left that beautiful woman just to take dick in his ass? oh God,,,may we never give birth to an abomination

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
FiremanX:
He left that beautiful woman just to take dick in his ass? oh God,,,may we never give birth to an abomination

My brother i tire cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Opoki(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Madness at its peak.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by tchidi066(f): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is insane, but why do I find it funny grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by WatchYourSix: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jovialjune1:
So let me get this straight, Clarence went from being gay, to being straight, then back to being gay again,

I thought this woke people said the LGBTQ+ is a natural genetic something, how come they can switch at will, to the extent of their diick standing erect for a "straight" sex

show me a homo man or woman and I'll show you their heterosexual ex or exes.... at the end of the day..they just have sexuality with weak or no boundaries...

and they like blaming heterosexuals for their behaviour of sleepimg with straight folks

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Waterlilly: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Bashnigga(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just when you think you've seen & heard it all, then...

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Saviourk: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
How can I unread this? This world is turning into something else

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by mrdharkchild(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your husband to be turned out to be a wife to be.
And this is the definition of a civilized country.
Well, let me mind my business.
It still and won't change who they are though.
We are animals one way on the other when it comes to our sex life. Just don't loud it

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by blinking001(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wahala no too much?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by WatchYourSix: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
FiremanX:

He used the girl to have a baby...and went to his gay partner....he doesn't want to pay for surrogate mother...the babe lose guard....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by HeyHey(f): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

He used the girl to have a baby...and went to his gay partner....he doesn't want to pay for surrogate mother...the babe lose guard....

Abi oo. Where he go bad na if he come claim paternal rights or joint/fullcustody �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by CheedyJ(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Another extra banny for we women lovers, very soon it'd be 7women to one dude...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by MufasaLion: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
He made the decision that he felt was right for him.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by MufasaLion: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jovialjune1:

I thought these western woke people said the LGBTQ+ is a natural genetic something, how come they can switch at will, to the extent of their diick standing erect for a "straight" sex

He's probably bi-curious.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by MufasaLion: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dreal1247:
I love this episode. Women should be made to understand that they cannot rope men with pregnancy.

Your comment is off point.

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.