Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? (3497 Views)

Flutterwave Shuts Down Barter / Traders Turn To Barter Trading In Benue Over Naira Scarcity / Benue Traders Resort To Trade By Barter Due To Naira Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hi guys,
I'm trying to buy an item worth $51on a foreign website, but most banks have a $20 limit on dollar purchases.

I know barter by flutterwave was a good alternative but they discontinued their service.

Does anyone know any other alternative I could use to buy a $50 item?

Please drop your suggestions. Thanks
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by CaptMarvel(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ashleyadams:
Hi guys,
I'm trying to buy an item worth $51on a foreign website, but most banks have a $20 limit on dollar purchases.

I know barter by flutterwave was a good alternative but they discontinued their service.

I still use my gtbank card to make $55 payment a week ago. Anyway you can check out this virtual card, Nubicard. I hope it works for you.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Northernblood8(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ashleyadams:
Hi guys,

Open account on Gomoney, request for virtual card. Limit is now 100 dollars

Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Fobicious: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ashleyadams:
Hi guys,

Walletafrica but it takes time for your account to be verified before u are been issued a virtual card.
Nevertheless, if it's something needed urgent, I can help u make the payment with my virtual card at a discounted rate. My number below.
Call or Whatsapp
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
CaptMarvel:
I still use my gtbank card to make $55 payment a week ago. Anyway you can check out this virtual card, Nubicard. I hope it works for you.
I have a gtbank mastercard. I'll try it now and I'll check out Nubicard as well. Thanks.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fobicious:

Walletafrica but it takes time for your account to be verified before u are been issued a virtual card.
Nevertheless, if it's something needed urgent, I can help u make the payment with my virtual card at a discounted rate. My number below.
Call or Whatsapp
Thanks, I'll check out walletafrica.

I would've considered your offer but your account is pretty new. Thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by CaptMarvel(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ashleyadams:

I have a gtbank mastercard. I'll try it now and I'll check out Nubicard as well. Thanks.
ok no problem. Let me know how it goes.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
CaptMarvel:
ok no problem. Let me know how it goes.
Gtbank failed. It's currently capped at $20, that could be the reason. I'm surprised yours went through for $55.
I can't find Nubicard online.

I might have to pay someone in naira to do the purchase for me. But it's hard trusting anyone due to the high risk of scams.

I'm confused embarassed
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by CaptMarvel(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ashleyadams:

Gtbank failed. It's currently capped at $20, that could be the reason. I'm surprised yours went through for $55.
I can't find Nubicard online.

I might have to pay someone in naira to do the purchase for me. But it's hard trusting anyone due to the high risk of scams.

I'm confused embarassed
don't be confused. I can help. Just chat me up. Let's talk.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ceesser: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ashleyadams:

Thanks, I'll check out walletafrica.

I would've considered your offer but your account is pretty new. Thanks anyway.
scammers are everywhere don't send money to anyone first and don't be desperate u will be scammed. For now all virtual card is not working.

5 Likes

Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by adaperry25: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
So no alternative?
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 1:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Ceesser:
scammers are everywhere don't send money to anyone first and don't be desperate u will be scammed. For now all virtual card is not working.
Thanks but you asked me to trade with you on the other thread.

3 Likes

Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 1:22am On Jul 21, 2022
adaperry25:
So no alternative?
It seems that way. Fidelity card has a $100 monthly limit. Hopefully, I'll get it activated tomorrow.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by mclechelle: 3:00am On Jul 21, 2022
I can help you buy in $ but 3℅ of the original amount will be charged. Send a message to me via my page 'Premier League Taunts' (428k followers) official WhatsApp line 07087319550. That's the only way I can prove that I'm genuine.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2022
mclechelle:
I can help you buy in $ but 3℅ of the original amount will be charged. Send a message to me via my page 'Premier League Taunts' (428k followers) official WhatsApp line 07087319550. That's the only way I can prove that I'm genuine.
Sounds good. What's your naira/dollar exchange rate? If it's good I'll trade with you.

Awaiting your response. Thanks
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by dessz(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Ashleyadams:

Sounds good. What's your naira/dollar exchange rate? If it's good I'll trade with you.

Awaiting your response. Thanks
Don't do that please.
Go and download chipper cash, it's still working. $624/$ though.
Please and please do not send money to anyone online without escrow okay.
Nigerians are our own worst enemies they are ready to scam you even in such tough times

1 Like

Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2022
dessz:

Don't do that please.
Go and download chipper cash, it's still working. $624/$ though.
Please and please do not send money to anyone online without escrow okay.
Nigerians are our own worst enemies they are ready to scam you even in such tough times
Thanks for the tip. I'm very skeptical about sending money to anyone due to the high risk of scams.
I just downloaded and went through the registration on chipper cash but they're currently unavailable for 'international transactions'.

I'm guessing they've discontinued their virtual card service just like barter by flutterwave.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by dessz(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Ashleyadams:

Thanks for the tip. I'm very skeptical about sending money to anyone due to the high risk of scams.
I just downloaded and went through the registration on chipper cash but they're currently unavailable for 'international transactions'.

I'm guessing they've discontinued their virtual card service just like barter by flutterwave.
They are available madam, wait a while. How will they allow you to do international transactions on a new account. Takes about a day or two.
Long story short, chipper cash is working. Used it yesterday for a $90+ transaction

Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2022
dessz:

They are available madam, wait a while. How will they allow you to do international transactions on a new account. Takes about a day or two.
Long story short, chipper cash is working. Used it yesterday for a $90+ transaction
Sounds good. I'll try it again on Saturday and see if it works.

Just curious, did you verify your ID? They only verified my phone number.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by dessz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ashleyadams:

Sounds good. I'll try it again on Saturday and see if it works.

Just curious, did you verify your ID? They only verified my phone number.
Yeah they did, you have other verification to do
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
dessz:

Yeah they did, you have other verification to do
Ok. I couldn't get past the bvn verification. It seems like your phone number used to register your bvn has to match.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by EmmaJnr1: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ashleyadams:

if d gtb card work, let me know. I also use gtb
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by dessz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ashleyadams:

Ok. I couldn't get past the bvn verification. It seems like your phone number used to register your bvn has to match.
Yea
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
dessz:

Yea
Oops, I guess I have to look at other alternatives. Fidelity bank just confirmed that they have stopped all online purchases.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
if d gtb card work, let me know. I also use gtb
Nope, it didn't work. I tried it but it failed. It's capped at $20 per month I guess.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by EmmaJnr1: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ashleyadams:

Nope, it didn't work. I tried it but it failed. It's capped at $20 per month I guess.
okk
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Allfavours: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Try klasha, eversend,plumper,etc
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Allfavours: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Try klasha, eversend,plumpter,etc
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Jean2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na wa o. To pay for wetin pesin wan buy don turn to hard labour

2 Likes

Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 3:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Allfavours:
Try klasha, eversend,plumper,etc
Thanks. Have you used and confirmed any of the mentioned cards?
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by Ashleyadams(f): 3:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Jean2:
Na wa o. To pay for wetin pesin wan buy don turn to hard labour
Lol, I tire o.
Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Ashleyadams:

Thanks. Have you used and confirmed any of the mentioned cards?

I have used klasha card... But just last week they discontinued it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Internet Banking / Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? / Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.