Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (24073 Views)

Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal / G5: Ikpeazu Denies Backing Tinubu, Faults Kalu (Video) / Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by nickyj19: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
You all can go and die, BAT/SHET is a goal
grin grin Lol
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by omolola100(f): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini is on his own.
grin cheesy grin
Ogunlere will cry Las Las
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by omolola100(f): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
See another terrorist...
Your life is finished

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by maybet081: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
CommonSense1967:
All these Peter Obi-tuary M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey supporters will cry las las by next year.
hahaha
Keep sniper away until may 29 2023
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shikini: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Better
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu don enter one chance, how I wish he listens to the voice of many Nigerians
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
A funny country.....

Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Gentlevip: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
God's Willing, Tinubu will still win

Then will the heaven fall.
Instead of una to see who can pull us through, na chini-chini useless sentiments dey worry una

I may not like tinubu atiku obi or Kwankwaso, but I hate useless sentiments more

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by wowcatty: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
For people to come out to deny it means some people are threatened by their support for Tinubu and they have to deny so the internet mobs won't have them for lunch. Denying it won't change a thing, it's just that they are weak minded.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goodnigga: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bendeco02:
Everyone is denying him.. He still bank on Northern votes.

Tinubu's advisers are working against him the more.. maybe he thinks presidential general election is same as part primaries.

Even his region S.W may not give him upto 60% of their votes because PDP & LP combined will collect not less than 40% of Southwest votes.
Only those benefiting directly from Tinubu or SW tribal bigots will support him. Of what value does Tinubu have to an average Yoruba man?
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by wowcatty: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
You Tinubu haters are the minority, he listens to the majority of Nigerians that want him to run and that's what matters.
SheikhMuniru:
Tinubu don enter one chance, how I wish he listens to the voice of many Nigerians
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by effort1: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

Yeah, bro.

A drug dealer plus a Boko haram suspect is a goal in the insensitive APC.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Gangster1ms: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Drink poison abeg
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by CommonSense1967: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
maybet081:
hahaha
Keep sniper away until may 29 2023
You are going to need sniper after the next presidential ticket.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OChimex: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
popez:
What Tinubu implies by his Muslim-muslim ticket is that Northern Christians are not good for leadership positions but are only useful for their votes. What an !diot!

If Tinubu win pass Osun and Borno states, know say na rigging! In his desperation for validation, he hired thugs to pose as Bishops, further provoking the Christian community.

He shouldn't have contested. At this point, he's embarrassing himself.

Criminals dont think well. If he thinks nothern christians are inconsequential, why seek their validation?

If Nigerian is working, i think those criminals in politics would have gone into extinction because their stupidity always gives them away.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by slowice(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
No northern Christian Christian will support such devilish arrangement. It matters a lot and if you know Nigeria, you will also know that such arrangement is dangerous to Christians.

Infact, no true Christian would support it.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by obi83l: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Declare support for Tinubu M-M evil ticket and fail in your election Declare support for Tinubu M-M evil ticket and fail in your election ...
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Honjoshy4u: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Foolish ass.. seek humanity not religion

You are so dumb and I think one of the insane APC supporters. If you and your wicked old insensitive Tinubu that plan to recruit 50 million of your type into the military with plans to feed them with agbado and cassava had reasoned humanity before going for a devilish muslim-muslim ticket that have a Boko Haram sympathiser as running mate; I wouldn't have had anything to do with a dummy person like you.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
omolola100:

See another terrorist...
Your life is finished
BAT/SHET23 is a done deal, go drink sniper if you are in pain
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by maybet081: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
CommonSense1967:

You are going to need sniper after the next presidential ticket.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
with which votes please?
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by garfield1: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Funny.he is irrelevant
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Femifasola: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Morenikeji090(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Motherfucker nitwit Bleep off my page.. foolish religious nigga
Honjoshy4u:

You are so dumb and I think one of the insane APC supporters. If you and your wicked old insensitive Tinubu that plan to recruit 50 million of your type into the military with plans to feed them with agbado and cassava had reasoned humanity before going for a devilish muslim-muslim ticket that have a Boko Haram sympathiser as running mate; I wouldn't have had anything to do with a dummy person like you.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by xandy84: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Agreed and the same calculations Tinubu mis-calculated. I don't care of an elected official is of any religion but with the level of religion animosity going on in Nigeria, every governor/deputy, president/vice must balance the equation. Tinubu making it easy for Atiku to steal the show

Yureyes:
Them nor dey trust politician. Taraba has a lot of christians. This one na political calculation. If he was in state like Zamfara, he would have supported it.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by GoldenstateChel: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Anybody that support muslim Muslim tickets need brain check,me as a Christian,I reject Christian Christian in national level,even buhari that is a religion bigot, reject it during his time in 2015
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by gbemishile: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
The number of people that have denied pro Tinubu comment/endorsement is overwhelming ...

Whenever you hear Mr A or Mr B supports Tinubu and his satanic Muslim Muslim tickets, just relax and wait till evening, log in to nairaland again , Boom!!, the lies have been debunked!!

Only myopic people and terrorist sympathisers support Muslim Muslim tickets, no normal human being can support such....

Nigerians are still angry that a Muslim wants to succeed a fellow Muslim which Muslims won't even tolerate if its the other way round, now they want to run a Muslim Muslim ticket as if Nigeria is a terrorist country...

God forbids BAT Thing !!!!

God forbud nigeria to be in an OBItuary state.
NEVER
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by franudi: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Everything is working in his favour.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a done deal, go drink sniper if you are in pain
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by GoldenstateChel: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Foolish ass.. seek humanity not religion
did tinubu seek humanity and unity before religion cry cry, pot calling kettle black
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Morenikeji090(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yes he did that's why he chose who he believe can favor him so fuckkkk off if you are not pleased..
GoldenstateChel:
did tinubu seek humanity and unity before religion cry cry, pot calling kettle black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan / Atiku Arrives In Anambra For PDP Presidential Campaign / Naira Scarcity: NLC Threatens Strike, Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.