Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:00 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu (37699 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Parachoko: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m disappointed in Tinubu if indeed he said this. It's still like it's a fake news
Why are you disappointed in him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Tvoice: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
No oooO , u just short ur self in d axx , wrong chioce baba , dont change the lyrics of the song grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
The choice that will end Apc. good.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve made the hard choice — Tinubu

[url=https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1549769405772472321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1549769405772472321%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2022%2F07%2Fmuslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu%2F]Tinubu[/url]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu/

The cabals have played him. He use his money to buy his way thru the primary thereby surcharging the anointed candidate Osibanjo. Now the cabal play own goal on him by presenting M-M ticket to him knowing that Nigerians will reject him. I would have supported either Osibanjo or Amaechi if any of them has clinch the ticket. But since none is contesting, ObiDatti got my vote and that of 200m Nigerians.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by josephevergreen(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is not a hard choice sir but a wrong one you gave peole more reasons to vote massively for my able president peter obbedient..

Dm for your tiles and axccesories (lagos island)
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Levven(f): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
May God help nigeria
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by ipobarecriminals: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
cool waste of time,energy and money.
.we REJECT MUHAMMADS PIPU PARTY angry undecided cool
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by IbileIfe: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's All Muslims Presidential Candidacy and the Ignorance of Majority of "Christians" in Nigeria

I have been sitting back with popcorn and Coca Cola binge watching the political drama of Nigeria.
I am watching the unfolding scenarios of all sorts of characters among the legions of the followers and supporters of the leading presidential candidates; Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the APC, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the LP who are from the three major dominating tribes in Africa's most populous country where the political ruling classes of Northern Nigeria, Western Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria have the entitlement mentality in ruling the Federal Republic since the Independence of Nigeria from British Colonial Rule on October 1, 1960 to date. They think they own Nigeria

The most controversial political debate is the choice of the Muslim presidential candidate of the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to have a fellow Muslim, Shettima Kashim, as his running mate for the office of the Vice President in the 2023 presidential election.

The most vehement of his detractors are the so called "Obidients" followers and supporters of Peter Obi, the Igbo presidential candidate of the dysfunctional Labour Party.
They have been cursing and swearing at Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu with the most derogatory terms ever used against any presidential candidate in the political history of modern Nigeria. They are presently the worst cyber bullies on the internet. They are making more noise than sense in their political brouhaha. Their menace is propelled by their intellectual and spiritual ignorance.
Swearing that Almighty God will punish Tinubu for not choosing a Christian as his running mate.This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard or read in the history of politics.

Only idiots don't know that God is neither Christian nor Muslim, because God has no religion.
What matters most to Almighty God is to obey His commandments regardless of your class, religion, tribe and race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu you have made a hard and right choice.

This was the same hard and right choice you made in 2001 when you returned missionary schools back to their owners that were mostly Christians, despite opposition from Muslims who did not want to manage their own schools and also feared for Muslim students in schools that would become Christian.

You stood your ground and even ensured the public students you were leaving with the new proprietors did not pay a single school fees till all from JSS2 to SS3 had graduated from 2002 to 2006.

Tinubu no shaking. You have my Christian support.

Lol. The same ending line. You guy go still loose election silly
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by rontolo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
I dislike this man so much! Desperate. Autocratic. Insensitive. Greedy

Peter Obi is our choice, but rather anyone but Tinubu for 2023
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve made the hard choice — Tinubu

[url=https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1549769405772472321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1549769405772472321%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2022%2F07%2Fmuslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu%2F]Tinubu[/url]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu/
I wish you best of luck Mr president 2023 Insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Slynation(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:
2 bright and liberal minds is always a right choice.

Not a 3rd class graduate that is always causing disaffection between Anambra Igbos and Abia Igbos, or between Igbo Catholics and Igbo Anglicans. Meanwhile the running mate has no regard for human lives and wants to kill all gays and lesbians without any crime committed or being a threat to lives of other humans.
But a known Boko haram sponsor is fit to rule according to you...Efulefu
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by sweetjohn(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
You made the idiotic choice
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Mina79(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
I hope your choice will not lead you to political wilderness?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Paulheyman:
As a person who is largely irreligious. Judaism, Christianity and Islam including ATR are instrument of political control. Moslems have enjoyed the gains of Islamic politics, Jews are masters of the game, ATR are the originators and to a large extent an archival in this game. But you see christians those ones have been redundant for long and that's why most kidnapped clergy are christians. So, let the christians put away the teaching of Christ for once and try to save their lives. If not voting Muslim-Muslim APC ticket is what it takes to stay alive in Nigeria, so be it. In a secular Nigeria, Sharia law is operational in some states and we have witnessed the murder of christians for the sake of religion. So, religion and politics are birthed by the same womb. So, allow christians to vote christians for once, if that's all it takes to stay alive in Nigeria. The christians are just struggling to survive, they're voting to stay alive...

Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by IbileIfe: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Beehshorp:
It’s Peter “The Rock” Obi or nothing.
Tinubu should tell his Bishops from the diocese of Agbado to vote for him, as for us we won’t vote for a man that has more corruption cases than Hushpuppi.
Peter that is scared of campaigning in his own state? grin
It is safer for Peter Obi to campaign in the south west than the south east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by barbstee(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
MarketDispatch:
I haven't seen Buhari turn up for any of the activities for Emilokan... appears Buhari is LP at heart

So if Buhari supports LP now he's no longer a failure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Franklyspeakin: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu you have made a hard and right choice.

This was the same hard and right choice you made in 2001 when you returned missionary schools back to their owners that were mostly Christians, despite opposition from Muslims who did not want to manage their own schools and also feared for Muslim students in schools that would become Christian.

You stood your ground and even ensured the public students you were leaving with the new proprietors did not pay a single school fees till all from JSS2 to SS3 had graduated from 2002 to 2006.

Tinubu no shaking. You have my Christian support.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by swissgoldenpro2: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Okay we have heard you
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Salvador1: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
And it will cost u the presidency.
Thunder fire u .
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Akerele44(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Mr. Babachir Lawal, described as a “disastrous error”, Tinubu’s resort to picking a fellow Muslim as his running mate tongue.

Babachir Lawal hope was very high when Tinubu emerged thinking he would picked him since he's a Christian Northerner

If na you e no go pain u ? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Ibelearner: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
This baba and southwest region have been cheated because typical Hausa from the north will not vote him over Atiku's northern and Fulani
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by GEEBITE: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
So a Kanuri muslim is a majority now. You guys keep shooting yourself in the foot/mouth.
Galloman:
Jagaban has made his choice and it is the best if you are not cool with it vote another candidate.
Let me tell you, if you were in Jagaban's shoes you would toil the same path. As a southern Muslim he is already a minority it will be suicidal to go for a norther Christian VP who is already a minority by the virtue of his/her religion.

Tinubu got his game perfectly right. This is politics. It is not a game of emotions.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by edungene7: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please and please say no to drugs Tinubu is a perfect example at old age u r bound to have brain drainage
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by 010okoogar: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
not just hard choice but stupidity considering religious tens in the country as a moment, as if you are not aware killing , miming , kidnapping , turture , bombing of church of your Fulani's Kington
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by murmee: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
WibusJaga:

You made a grave error.
In a secular & diverse country like Nigeria, a Leader's followers should not be divided along religious lines. Which is exactly what this M-M ticket has done.
You have succeeded in dividing the country along religious lines.
My dear, what has the Church and Christianity gained from the present VP, Osinbajo? Does he have the power to do anything positively for Nigerian Christians? I wonder why people can't think rationally!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by edungene7: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
IbileIfe:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's All Muslims Presidential Candidacy and the Ignorance of Majority of "Christians" in Nigeria

I have been sitting back with popcorn and Coca Cola binge watching the political drama of Nigeria.
I am watching the unfolding scenarios of all sorts of characters among the legions of the followers and supporters of the leading presidential candidates; Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the APC, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the LP who are from the three major dominating tribes in Africa's most populous country where the political ruling classes of Northern Nigeria, Western Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria have the entitlement mentality in ruling the Federal Republic since the Independence of Nigeria from British Colonial Rule on October 1, 1960 to date. They think they own Nigeria

The most controversial political debate is the choice of the Muslim presidential candidate of the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to have a fellow Muslim, Shettima Kashim, as his running mate for the office of the Vice President in the 2023 presidential election.

The most vehement of his detractors are the so called "Obidients" followers and supporters of Peter Obi, the Igbo presidential candidate of the dysfunctional Labour Party.
They have been cursing and swearing at Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu with the most derogatory terms ever used against any presidential candidate in the political history of modern Nigeria. They are presently the worst cyber bullies on the internet. They are making more noise than sense in their political brouhaha. Their menace is propelled by their intellectual and spiritual ignorance.
Swearing that Almighty God will punish Tinubu for not choosing a Christian as his running mate.This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard or read in the history of politics.

Only idiots don't know that God is neither Christian nor Muslim, because God has no religion.
What matters most to Almighty God is to obey His commandments regardless of your class, religion, tribe and race.

trash u need a brain reset
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
What buhari in all his madness cannot think of.
Tinubu dared.
No wahala, we shall see

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Lightorder: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
And it will hit you very hard
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
I love the way the red mud people are crying about this. It means Tinubu made the RIGHT choice. Well done Jagaban. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Patrick1095:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve made the hard choice — Tinubu[/b]A choice that will retire you (Tinubu) from politics

We have heard and we are STILL BATIFIED. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo / Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.