Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu (37753 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Paulheyman: 1:41am On Jul 21, 2022
aribisala0:
But Ibos have said if it not an Ibo it must be Fulani .They said they are NOW WISE

Does that mean the other southerners are unwise?

When Ibos talk in anger they never leave room for reconciliation

What is on ground now is it won't be an Ibo so let their prayer for the north to continue come to pass.
Even on this Nairaland the endless threads are there either an
Ibo or Fulani continue they chanted endlessly. They did not support Wike do you then expect Wike to support you?

Atiku is OK

For a man who removed his brother (Jonathan), just to bring in a disaster (Buhariii) that his brother is far better than just because he want to be a president.

Anything but APC... Affliction will never rise a second time. The youths are coming

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by harmony75: 1:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Arrogant man and that's what will finish you.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by TheGift: 2:28am On Jul 21, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve made the hard choice — Tinubu

[url=https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1549769405772472321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1549769405772472321%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2022%2F07%2Fmuslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu%2F]Tinubu[/url]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu/

That's why you are lying so hard to defend it.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Caseless: 2:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Paulheyman:
As a person who is largely irreligious. Judaism, Christianity and Islam including ATR are instrument of political control. Moslems have enjoyed the gains of Islamic politics, Jews are masters of the game, ATR are the originators and to a large extent an archival in this game. But you see christians those ones have been redundant for long and that's why most kidnapped clergy are christians. So, let the christians put away the teaching of Christ for once and try to save their lives. If not voting Muslim-Muslim APC ticket is what it takes to stay alive in Nigeria, so be it. In a secular Nigeria, Sharia law is operational in some states and we have witnessed the murder of christians for the sake of religion. So, religion and politics are birthed by the same womb. So, allow christians to vote christians for once, if that's all it takes to stay alive in Nigeria. The christians are just struggling to survive, they're voting to stay alive...

Stay blessed
shut up, you're religious. You prove no point by claiming that.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by aribisala0(m): 3:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Paulheyman:

For a man who removed his brother (Jonathan), just to bring in a disaster (Buhariii) that his brother is far better than just because he want to be a president.

Anything but APC... Affliction will never rise a second time. The youths are coming

God bless Nigeria
What are you talking about? How is Jonathan his brother? Guy I do not have patience for childish talk.
In what way is Jonathan Tinubu's brother? Are Ijaws and Yorubas brothers in politics? Since what year in Nigerian history . > Many kids think Nigeria started the day they got a mobile phone
There is nothing like APC PDP etc? Has Obi not been in PDP Has Was Atiku not one of those who brought Buhari in? Was Obi not happy to be Atiku's vice? Was Amaechi not in PDP ? You understanding is shallow and emotional. You do not really understand what is going on but even more dangerous is your belief that you do
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by perrychemical: 3:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Betterlife24:
God bless you, I support the progress of this country. BAT can do it

I am a christian, and I think it is inconsequential the religion of a presidential candidate and its vice. One think I like Tinubu for is his unconventional thinking. In the history of Nigeria, and under the present political arrangement, it will always be an issue wherever we have
a southener muslim as a leading presidential candidate. The insecurity we are having in Nigeria, kidnapping, and all sorts of social vices are not connected to whelter the president is a muslim or christian. Boko Haram started when we had christian as the president. Please, we need to be objective, and stop this religion talk when it comes to politics. They are not in anyway related.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by eguarojeona: 3:24am On Jul 21, 2022
Religion is not important according to Tinubu/apc.Yet you have sharia law up north and in our constitution. And you want to muslims on a ticket but the christians in your party and country shouldn't complain. Just say we christians are stúpid and irrelevant.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by F117nighthawk: 3:43am On Jul 21, 2022
The hard choice that will finally bury your desperate political hunger and ambition, wicked Muslim bigot using his wife's, Christian religion to deceive the gullible, docile Nigerians to show religious tolerance as a way to achieve his selfish political grip, your Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival, it's completely not marketable
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Desusi: 3:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Toneypen247:
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.
At the unveiling ceremony of Kashim Shettima, Tinubu & APC pulled this stunt�. They sewed clergy attire for some faceless humans all to prove acceptance by Christians.
For a second, I just wonder if this isn't a blasphemous caricature of Christianity by the APC government. Understand that I am not trying to raise much of a religious issue here, but just imagine if it was to be the other way round won't this be considered as blasphemy to them?�
Is this how they look at Christians in the country with an attitude of 'I don't care? Are we now second-class citizens whose interest and consent can be purchased with a poor stunt drama using poverty-stricken individuals acting as bishops??
Omo this desperation tire me. Haba!!

Can you spot any known pastor here? If e sure for you, why not stop panting?
These are signs for us to avert any form of impending danger ahead.

You might need my signature assistance below. Just a DM away. kiss
Seriously, there's danger ahead. We need a concerted prayer as Christian.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Hard choice or wrong choice?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Gospel2Day: 4:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu you have made a hard and right choice.

This was the same hard and right choice you made in 2001 when you returned missionary schools back to their owners that were mostly Christians, despite opposition from Muslims who did not want to manage their own schools and also feared for Muslim students in schools that would become Christian.

You stood your ground and even ensured the public students you were leaving with the new proprietors did not pay a single school fees till all from JSS2 to SS3 had graduated from 2002 to 2006.

Tinubu no shaking. You have my Christian support.

Do you know that after Tinubu, it's the turn of the North?
So, you approve of Muslim presidency for straight 24 years?
Where does that leave other regions and religion.
Tinubu did same thing in Lagos.
After his Muslim governorship of 8 years, he didn't see any capable and competent Christian to hand over to but another Muslim Fashola.
Even after Fashola, Lagos APC wanted to present another Muslim gubernatorial candidate.
That was when Christians in Lagos protested the plan.
If not that his presidential ambition makes him need Sanwo-Olu to bankroll his campaign, the agreement they had was for Sanwo-Olu to do only one term and return the governorship to another Muslim governor.
How you can be hoodwinked by the fact that he returned mission schools, something that other governors did without noise, is baffling to me.
Christians like you can even vote to make Nigeria an Islamic Republic or Emirate.
We'll done, sir.
Google why former Christian countries like Turkey and Lebanon are now Islamic Republics.
It's caused largely by people like you.
Your descendants will reap the fruit of the foundation of a future Islamic Republic of Nigeria you are laying now.
Shalom.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by olas24u(f): 5:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
eleribu
Werey
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:
2 bright and liberal minds is always a right choice.

Not a 3rd class graduate that is always causing disaffection between Anambra Igbos and Abia Igbos, or between Igbo Catholics and Igbo Anglicans. Meanwhile the running mate has no regard for human lives and wants to kill all gays and lesbians without any crime committed or being a threat to lives of other humans.
The likes of sarki and co did more than you're doing and they are no where to be found. You will do this zombie work and get tired soon. Tinubu is unmarketable and can never rule Nigeria
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Titaniumental: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2022
tesppidd:
Nigerians must reject a Northern Muslim President as much as they do a Muslim Muslim ticket..

This is what i expect the CAN to be preaching on, instead of focussing on APC and Tinubu as if somebody was bankrolling them.

It disgusts me to realize that i have not heard a single word from CAN protesting against Muslim Fulani Atiku doing another 8 years after Buhari.

Infact the PDP ticket to Atiku ought to be more of an issue for CAN and the Christians because like Sambo, like Osinbajo, we have all come to an agreement that the VP position is an inconsequential spare tyre.

So how can CAN be more bothered about a Muslim VP than a Muslim Commander in Chief after Buhari?

Who is bankrolling CAN??
So what's your point exactly

Or is Tinubu a Christian now?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Galloman(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2022
GEEBITE:
So a Kanuri muslim is a majority now. You guys keep shooting yourself in the foot/mouth.
Olodo e pain this one. Tinubu understand you people very well, that's why he keep doing things that will increase your wailing always
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Galloman(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2022
anonymous1759:

Bro stop educating these people 2015 / 2019 election should be a reference They did more wailing than this .

If BAT had picked a Christian VP these urchins making noise will still laugh at him that Tinubu made the wrong choice because he’ll loose both their vote in the south East and south south plus the North west and North East. because In reality they’ll never vote him.

BAT did them Bleep you it’s paining them . It’s better the future of BAT is in the hands of Northern Muslims than in the hands of the South East and south /south . They still hate him because of what he did to GEJ . Even if BAT kills himself they’ll always hate him and yet they’re all living in the same LAGOS BAT destroyed and ran away from their region their best working Governor and political party destroyed.

Exactly what I do tell some people. They are just making uslelss noise. Tinubu knew the support 9f those he needed to win the election
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 6:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Every man is an architect of his fortune or misfortune!
Be ready to live with the consequences of the disastrous choice you've made! undecided
Personally, I'm done with the satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Apc is Predominantly a congregation of self serving kleptos and bloody terrorists, ENOUGH OF NONSENSE
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nijablast: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
you're talking to your father not mine. I don't trade words with urchins because you guys lack sense to comprehend simple stuffs so bye and goodnight
There's nothing like simple stuff in calling somebody's father eleribu.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Tingotoe: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Paulheyman:
As a person who is largely irreligious. Judaism, Christianity and Islam including ATR are instrument of political control. Moslems have enjoyed the gains of Islamic politics, Jews are masters of the game, ATR are the originators and to a large extent an archival in this game. But you see christians those ones have been redundant for long and that's why most kidnapped clergy are christians. So, let the christians put away the teaching of Christ for once and try to save their lives. If not voting Muslim-Muslim APC ticket is what it takes to stay alive in Nigeria, so be it. In a secular Nigeria, Sharia law is operational in some states and we have witnessed the murder of christians for the sake of religion. So, religion and politics are birthed by the same womb. So, allow christians to vote christians for once, if that's all it takes to stay alive in Nigeria. The christians are just struggling to survive, they're voting to stay alive...

Stay blessed
If anyone does this then how can they be Christian anymore? Has Christianity now been reduced to a political label like some shirt you can just change at anytime? Just imagine what you're saying undecided
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Paulheyman:

Stay blessed

Wats the essence, christians are picked at will to slaughtered. Christians vacated farm and stay at home, stil they are being killed,, they don't get jobs even with excessive qualifications. During Obasanjo and Jonathan, u cant just pick anybody and go scot free, be it Moslem or Christian, he wil deal with u ruthlessly.
We must vote a Christian president NOW , let's perish
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by cardoctor(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2022
This whole debacle is turning into the greatest joke of the century.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Zorn: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:

This was the same hard and right choice you made in 2001 when you returned missionary schools back to their owners that were mostly Christians, despite opposition from Muslims who did not want to manage their own schools and also feared for Muslim students in schools that would become Christian.

You stood your ground and even ensured the public students you were leaving with the new proprietors did not pay a single school fees till all from JSS2 to SS3 had graduated from 2002 to 2006.

Stop deceiving yourself , some many people were like you in 2015 , we preach but they didn't listen now look at what is happening today . My only annoyance is that those who are largely affected by the stupid choices of some greedy and senseless fools are the innocents. But my prayer this days is that those who votes for senseless because of tribe , religion and not because competence should suffer the effect of their stupidity
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by tesppidd: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Titaniumental:

So what's your point exactly

Or is Tinubu a Christian now?
In summary;

Thunder fire anybody who sees no problem with Atiku and PDP but see all the problems with Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket.

I hope you get my point exactly!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by saintadeola: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2022
If they don’t stop the madness now,it will destroy the country one day because it will be on peoples mind and started imbalance running mate
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by saintadeola: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2022
It’s gonna create bad mood in government and elections
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by tesppidd: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Felimax:
The most foolish choice in your political history, point of correction.

You have successfully pushed the swear supposed for Buhari to your head.

grin

You people still believe in all these nonsense as if you are God.

They have been swearing for Buhari since 2015 but he still waxes stronger and looking fresher.

Even some of those who have been swearing for him are dead and gone.

Only God can judge Buhari and whether to punish him and not anybody.

Leave all these things. Use your PVC and vote against any candidate you feel is bad.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2022
MarketDispatch:
I haven't seen Buhari turn up for any of the activities for Emilokan... appears Buhari is LP at heart

Suddenly the "evil of Daura" is now your friend.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2022
olas24u:

Werey
asinwin alai nironu, paid urchin wey no wise, supporting evil people in government.

Oponu ayirada afofun gbemu Shebi your mama dey buy rice for 10k per bag na

Waa to gbon
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes I v. I m impressed with his political career until when he picked Muslim Muslim ticket.

So you would have been okay if he had picked a Christian and failed, knowing that doing so he can never win? Everyone who engages in competition has winning as absolute goal. Come off it, you do not hate his ticket because of any Muslim-Muslim. You hate him because of other reasons you don't want to say. Maybe because you're scared of him winning or because he seems to be the ONLY obstacle against the victory of your candidate?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by akbonus: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:

when they say Christians, so you think it is everyone who goes to church that is a Christian? i pity your type, if you are what a Christian should be and you are proud to vote TINUBU despite all the senseless killings of Christians in the north, a woman was beheaded in Abuja for preaching, Deborah Samuel was murdered recently, not a single Muslim condemned it. there countless number of Bishops and Pastors murdered with nothing done and you stand and open your mouth to say you will vote Tinubu and the confirmed Boko Haram leader and sponsor, bro you have just crucified Christ a second time, thank you enjoy your Jihadist government.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Okealaaye:

So you would have been okay if he had picked a Christian and failed, knowing that doing so he can never win? Everyone who engages in competition has winning as absolute goal. Come off it, you do not hate his ticket because of any Muslim-Muslim. You hate him because of other reasons you don't want to say. Maybe because you're scared of him winning or because he seems to be the ONLY obstacle against the victory of your candidate?
It seems like some supporters of BAT like you are born with pride. See as you dey market him.
So...what's wrong if he picked a Christian as running mate? Are Christians in the north not in millions. Haven't we seen many of them who v held high posts in this APC govt?
Is Tinubu so scared of Atiku or Obi or Kwakwanso that the only thing he can do is to pick a Muslim from North and believing they v the population to counter others while going on bad books of his kinsmen from South west.
You think majority of south westerners ll support this rash move that has religious intonations in it.
And why won't Christians talk. When there are killings that goes on unpunished. Is that not adding fuel to crime fire? Maybe Christians too should start declaring fatwa. Cos the renting of fake bishops for Shettima's parade yesterday is blasphemy. Fatwa should be declared on APC and all their e-rats. Maybe that time, Muslim bigots and hungry marketers of evil Muslim Muslim ticket ll get sense. And the blood thirty vagabonds in the north llsee that they don't v monopoly of violence.
So...what's wrong if Christians complain?
Do you think we are bigots like Muslims who says Islam is religion of peace but ll quickly kill anyone they accuse of blasphemy whether it's true or not. And if it's true, did Muhammad instruct them to do that? Is it in line with the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria?
Is Nigeria an Islamic country?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by olas24u(f): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
asinwin alai nironu, paid urchin wey no wise, supporting evil people in government.

Oponu ayirada afofun gbemu Shebi your mama dey buy rice for 10k per bag na

Waa to gbon
Ilorin,it is everybody thanks paid ,werey oloshi poverty stricken brain and mind .I have been on this forum before tinubu even came up, ode ,black brain ,black mind .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics / "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.