Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals (91635 Views)

Kano State Hisbah Arrest Popular Tiktoker, Murja Kunya Over Alleged Immorality / Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Fearjah: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fearjah:

Please, shed more light on this your opinion. It sounds interesting,

Just that I need more explanation to get the angle you are coming from.
MufasaLion:

There's nothing like untimely death.
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by elisho: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Where is her familly
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Neddyogu(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Someone died in hospital after being sick awhile and some dumbskull says it's rituals? Crazy ppl everywhere.
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by yusluvad(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by BrodahEmmah2030: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Now her followers never leave her?
They have left her behind
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Treasure17(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

This post... Wertin en really mean(the 2nd one)
Lol. Whatever you make of it.
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by BrodahEmmah2030: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
I sell data at affordable prices
You can get your data at the comfort of your home

Just send a message to 09027081632 on WhatsApp
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by SafariHunter(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skankamola:

Not only malaria or typhoid, drug abuse plenty too, all thise sudden madness are mostly drug related.
Exactly!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by GoldenstateChel: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
princepeter566:
The same fate awaits Nigeria if BAT becomes the president of Nigeria. He'll use our destiny for ritual but, God will never allow him near that seat. Meanwhile, while praying for a better Nigeria, I will still vote for someone that has no link with drug or terrorist and he's not a herds man.
not fan of tinubu,but obidience, but this comment is very bad, wishing someone death,when u don't even know, ur own may today
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by makeherscream(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Now her followers never leave her?
they have left her behind
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by PharmacyStore: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
How're you sure he's responsible?
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by tradingknowled1: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
millionboi:
how to join your mentorship
check your mail
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Yankee101: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yahoo boys' dollars come with a price
Be wise
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by ugodson(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:
They never listen...

NEVER!
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Ishitinyourlife: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Realhommie:
Brother leave matter oooooo, what is so real, as real as day and night... No let wokeness make you doubt wetin dey as real as your own existence oooooo. Lol
Only ignorant superstitions folks like yourself are this ridiculous, tens of thousands of people die in this country everyday wtf makes you think she is just not another body count. You keep wailing rituals and even us that lives in ijebu the juju capital of the country sef never see any proof to support your thesis,you don't have to be woke to use your brain
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by LaSenior: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
It is what it is

No pity
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Kolade06: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
i just dont understand this gender oooooo, money money and attractive things sha
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Galaxydon1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
How did you know he wanted to use her for ritual
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Ijoba85: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
I dey reason am say one day yahoo boys go enter trouble for this country . There would be massive revolt against them so much that there won't be any hiding place for them
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by ThatFairGuy1: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Check your attached photograph
nawa4naija:
angry
What is this one saying ??
angry
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Revolva(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
I don't pity then anymore
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Realhommie(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Only ignorant superstitions folks like yourself are this ridiculous, tens of thousands of people die in this country everyday wtf makes you think she is just not another body count. You keep wailing rituals and even us that lives in ijebu the juju capital of the country sef never see any proof to support your thesis,you don't have to be woke to use your brain
You see the guys i mentioned and vice versa, our exchanges, devoid of name callings and insults? That's maturity, i mean you could disagree with someone elses opinion without sounding like a broken record..

You do not have sense I'm sorry. And no it's not an insult, it's fact. You're probably one uncivilized and unexposed dude forming woke. Enjoy

I come in peace grin grin cheesy
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by DJInfluence: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Boy might be innocent. In Nigeria you are guilty until proven innocent. Once a negative news spread about you, no way to stop it.
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by John4B: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
How do u ppl know the boy friend used her for money ritual?
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Berankis: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Which kind news be this? "Used her for rituals"?
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by jimtemi1: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:
They never listen...
eeya when she dey collect iphones no body know,now the end Don come am beautiful I can't date broke guys Now u don broken... Rip sha
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Odebayo4010(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
tradingknowled1:
Yes , This country is hard doesn't mean you should go diabolic.. imagine doing fraud For over 9months without getting penny from it and you will keep shouting On God , On God ,

while you can acquire a better skill within 8months ?? at a stage , you will realize that you have been wasting your time ,and I pray it won't be too late

I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program .. Feel free to PM me if interested ..
and for those that want to make money from the forex market but don't wish to learn due to how complex it can be can also PM too ..
I've got Good deal for you !

Am interested to learned,this is my WhatsApp No 07041242162
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Enny2013(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wetin concern me?
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by bigiyaro(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
I rather remain childless than birth a stupid female. RIP
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by MartinsD12(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
onochurch:
Mimi, a Popular TikToker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgPotM7K2yi/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=24d5c636-2122-49ab-90f0-80b7918924c4&ig_mid=5BA8EDBB-10F3-4308-A873-959E6AEA0E8F
I have nothing to say , how do we know the guy used her for rituals no evidence just assumptions
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by OkodiDenzel: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmmm... "best in eating transport money without showing up"

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Goldbw122(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Such a fine girl just go down like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiku Muniru Dolapo: EFCC Arrests Wanted Yahoo Boy, Colleagues, Seizes Cars / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.