Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation (31949 Views)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Nwaajasa: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2022
When someone scores own goal he supposed to be sorry but APC no get shame to come out and defend his own goal
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2022
Tulumbu urchin and damage control

Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by 8stargeneral: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
"They are not big names in Christendom" yet they wore bishops' apparels.

Lai Mohammed has actually tutored a lot of people.
lol..they are killing themselves more..thought its only bishops that wore apparels
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by gulfer: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2022
CaseSensitive:
“They are not big names in Christendom yet, they are gradually building up their missions". I'm not religious, I may not know John 8:44 or Micah 6:12 but what I know for sure is that the "costumes" those imposters were wearing are not for people who are "gradually building up their mission" in christendom.
They are already cursed, Christianity is lenient, if this was a depiction of Islamic clerics, I'm sure riots would have started all over Abuja.... But Christians are liberal. All of them that participated in this deceitful act. angry angry angry
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by shiwex: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Righthussle:
Tinubu over Atiku any day anytime.
Small sense like this, God did not give you....Tinubu o, Atiku o....both of them are a pile of rubbish
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by obailala(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Lol...
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by foleskay(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Abeg if u help me see Garfield on nairaland,pls help me check on him.. Cos Adeleke victory has sent him into political exile. Same way tinubu glaring defeat will sent his other cohorts into permanent oblivion com 2023 grin
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by 8stargeneral: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Another lie from APC demons
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Toktee(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Britishpea:

I guess Obi has held any national offices before and really developed Anambra? Even, your Obi knows that he won’t smell it. It is a matter of time before you people understand . Yes, Tinubu developed Lagos. It takes a man of vision to dare the federal Govt and his govt was denied allocations for 13 months and went ahead to create 37 Local govts and funded them. And performed excellently well as an opposition state under OBJ his staunch enemy.
Have u wondered why all eyes are on him? Enemies of Nigeria don’t want the country development. They know that he has a template. They know that he can fix things and they are tormented by his poise. Give it to him man.
This obi is indeed giving you guys sleepless night o.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by petermichaels(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Already Starting With Lies And Propaganda. Very Useless Party If you'll ask me.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Shattuck(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2022
alizma:
I knew they were not fake. If you have issues with someone be specific on the issue.
can you tell me who among these four is this lady, dear agbadorian

Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by plaindealer: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Why are you even paying attention to PDP clowns and ipob religious bigots.!

Let them keep swimming in their foolishness and bigotry..

BAT 2023.

Sai Jagaban forever.

1 Like

Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by foleskay(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2022
DeleTaller:
I am tired of Nigerians.. If the entire Christians in the land are not well pleased with Tinubu choice of Muslim-Muslim ...why not vote for the Atiku Okowa? Why not vote for Peter and his fulani VP?
Why not leave Tinubu alone? in fact this should be the best opportunity for them to vote for Christian like them.. so whats the tress all about? They were behaving so irrational now and its become something else.
Lwts hear word oga ade. Christians won't leave tinubu alone since he decided to desecrate d Christian faith by using fake clerics as propaganda to sway Christian support. If tinubu is confident of Victory,why using fake bishops to attract christian sympathy??
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by kayperry: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
I don't know why these much headaches over Tinubu's matter. IPIG youths and CAN of worms are trying everything they can to bring this God's favored man down but they forgot Tinubu is a tree planted by God himself. No amount of hatred from you people can bring him down, he's the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Know this and know peace.

God's favored ke or you meant Allah favor ....if you people have balls to pick a muslim muslim ticket you should as well still to calling "ALLAH" .. leave God out of it

was it only Revs & clergymen that attended shettima unveiling, why is APC shying away or ashamed of showing us the Shieks & Imam that also graced the events ... why must everything about APC be unfair & void of balance
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Brushstrokes20: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided
DUMBEST defence since Adam! undecided
Shameless congregation of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Okoroawusa: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
If Tinubu had brought Sango priests to that occasion it would still make headlines....

When you are big you are big..abeg!

I am BATified
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Omodua(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
I don't know why these much headaches over Tinubu's matter. IPIG youths and CAN of worms are trying everything they can to bring this God's favored man down but they forgot Tinubu is a tree planted by God himself. No amount of hatred from you people can bring him down, he's the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Know this and know peace.
You should be ignored with your rant.

In your warped thinking, Tinubu is your best candidate for the Presidency. A man with dubious antecedents is your role model, abi?

He is terminally sick and controversial.

He cannot take charge of Nigeria broken into pieces. No energy and zeal to confront our myriad of problems because of his unfortunate antecedents.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by ayo2008: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
I don't expect them to say is fake
Power desperados
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Franking: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Hahahaha. Liars.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by HIPROFILE(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
alizma:
I knew they were not fake. If you have issues with someone be specific on the issue.

Then I think its more simple to give their names and churches they represent.

This will clear doubts and make people believe them again.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by 1gbdata: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Fake News
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Ola5TP: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Apc is a curse to this nation. Nigerians keep eating daily sh^t with no solution on sight. Nigeria as a country is a zoo
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by MasterKernel: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2022
alizma:

You have a right not to believe, but fact shows one as South East APC member of the assumed clergy, going by his Facebook page, what's your take?
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by MasterKernel: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Righthussle:

Peter Ob is the best but If you ask me to choose between Atiku and Tinubu, I go with Tinubu.

There's no bigger thief in Nigeria like Tinubu.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Segtobi(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2022
They have started. More to come.

Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by sageb: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Charly68: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2022
I saw a video of a Muslim wearing Bishop regalia to go and join the Bishops that are supporting Tinubu & Shetima candidature .. God is in control that we know !
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Ola5TP: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If Tinubu had brought Sango priests to that occasion it would still make headlines....

When you are big you are big..abeg!

I am BATified
bat kill u there. Mean while every currupt bats must go down,, they aint worthy to be spared
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
lol same thing atiku will do.. he will appoint diff tribes too.
Since you yorubas do not understand what equity means that it's the turn of the igbos, let the north keep holding it till we get sense in the south. It's that simple.
But Igbos say APC is an Islamic party! Igbos should blame PDP for not giving them Presidential ticket since that's their choice party
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
"They are not big names in Christendom" yet they wore bishops' apparels.

Lai Mohammed has actually tutored a lot of people.

What is Christianity? Who is a Christian? What is Christendom?

Ignorant people have been brainwashed to believe the Office of Bishop is a symbol of influence and power and a Christian Society High Class. They associated the Bishop Office to big names and apparels and RING in the finger. Of all the apparel what I hate most is that RING which they put in their finger.

Several years back at Lugbe, Abuja, a pastor friend of mine was ordained a Bishop by an Institution Abroad through the Archbishop of that Organization. I witnessed the event, about three other people were ordained. Few months later, another pastor whose Church was competing for supremacy in that environment also became a Bishop. I suspected after the ceremony that followed the Bishop ordination of the first pastor he lost some members of his Church.

What is in apparels? I have seen Pastor Chris Oyakhilome putting on the Bishop apparel yet, he does not call himself a Bishop. In the 90s, before the father son relationship became loud in public domain, I have heard people arguing that Bishop Oyedepo is superior to Baba Adeboye because he is a Bishop. There is a very popular pastor at Ibadan, he became Bishop long time ago. As a student, I was a member of his church at the foundation stage at an open store behind a building at Aromolaran, beside Loyola College, old Ife Road, Ibadan, we were not up to 30, by then, no Sunday Service, it was just Monday & Wednesdays, on Sunday everybody goes to his or her Church. The person is a prominent member of Baba Adeboye spiritual sons. We addressed him as Brother first name just like Brother Kumuyi or Brother Lawon in those days. Several years later, during Obj government, he came to his Church at Abuja, I was at the night vigil. The resident Pastor, every few minutes will mention his Lordship or my Lordship, I saw the big Bishop ring in his finger. CAC, Deeper Life have made me to hate finger ring. My spirit was troubled through the night. This is not the man I know at Aromolaran when I was young.

I don't know why people carry titles and apparels more than the Bible and Christ. Whether you are an Archbishop, a Bishop, Knight, Pope, Msgr,or any title, it stops in this world. It is of no relevant to the Heaven. It is not recognized in the Heaven. By revelations, we have Archbishop in HELL and he is still being celebrated on earth by the body of Christ.

Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket has revealed a lot of things about the Association of people calling themselves Christians.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by odomanis: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

You wish !
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by danhans(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2022
They are fake,we know how bishop dress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Emma Otika Attacked, His Head Broken In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / Orile Light Rail Station Complete (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.