Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor (39297 Views)

How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by SonofLothbrok: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
That means once Peter Obi becomes President, we will all die for nothing. It is not about shouting obedient up and down.

Igbo youths should buy guns and protect themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
This is maddness. Who gave them right to kill unarmed civilians, no, investigation, checks or identification done just extrajudicial killings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by saintrow1: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin
DeepThroater:
Igbo kill Igbo

Nobody hates an Igbo more than an Igbo

Let them burn their yeast and kill themselves in their OSU republic

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Advocate500: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:
Nnamdi Kanu has endangered the lives of any Igbo youths assembling for any ceremony.

The same way any group of Fulani is seen as Boko Haram, is the same way any group of Igbo is seen as IPOB/ESN/UGM.

Do I blame the security/uniformed agencies who know what happens to them whenever they are ambushed by IPOB/ESN. Those who don't die at the ambush point, later die from torture at the ritual shrine.

The wife of the Igbo FRSC officer killed by IPOB/ESN is still mourning her terrible loss. We also remember the blown out face of Dr Akunyili as he struggled to stay alive.

Nobody wants to wait and ask questions to know true identity anymore. It is now shoot and ask questions later.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

sense is far from you.

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by evantical: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Case of mistaken identity but they wouldn't own up,That's Nigeria for you.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Jostoman: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:
Igbo kill Igbo

Nobody hates an Igbo more than an Igbo

Let them burn their yeast and kill themselves in their OSU republic
since they did not mention IPOB and ESN I know you won't make a reasonable comment. nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Jostoman: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Uzodinma continue killing your people because of second term ambition o

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Akharmony: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2022
The states local security are begining to act like unknown Gun men. . There excesses should b quickely checked to avoid anothr disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by DeepThroater: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Jostoman:
since they did not mention IPOB and ESN I know you won't make a reasonable comment. nonsense

But nah still Igbo kill Igbo

Osu
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by DeepThroater: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Advocate500:
you are a very big fuul, the same person was busy yesterday creating all manner of treads just to justify the gruesome murder of innocent children trying everything possible to link them to ipob, even some who disagree with your assertion,you resulted to insult.

You see the death of this innocent children wish you justified, will be your portion, you will never live to see good in your miserable life.

OSU kill OSU

That's the takeaway here osu
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by mixta140: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

God forbid !
Jesus!
Why?
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2022
They will come online to rant meanwhile their states and towns are no go area. Bunch of fish heads.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by DeepThroater: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
mixta140:

Jesus!
Why?

I am not part of a slave race
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
At least no one is blaming Fulani Herdsmen this time around...

People who can boldly and ruthlessly kill their own townsmen or fellow tribesmen are the same ones claiming to be marginalized and persecuted by Buhari!

When I say you people should have a word with yourselves and sort out this unity/disunity conundrum first before agitating for Sovereignty, y'all think I'm being hateful or bigoted!

Just imagine this level of evil amongst yourselves!

2 Likes

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by 3seriez(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2022
State police would be worse if it comes to light.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Throwback: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Femifasola:

It's quite sad but most people aren't looking at it from this point

Because it is their own tribe that is affected.

They are quick to stereotype any group of poor Northerners as boko haram or herdsmen, even when no guns are sighted.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by enemachris(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Really sad. But the level of insecurity in the east is worrisome. Security operatives within that area doesn't trust anyone.

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2022
jaxxy:
This is maddness. Who gave them right to kill unarmed civilians, no, investigation, checks or identification done just extrajudicial killings.

The danger of giving power to certain people...

Just a little taste of power, see what became of Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Simon Ekpa, etc.

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Grandemperor(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Awo Mmamma Training Depot where conscripted male Biafran refugees from present day Ebonyi, Enugu and ''Anioma'' States of different ages were trained for merely 72 hours; and sent to the war fronts with little or no ammunitions and outdated arms to face ''Northern Vandals''. No part of present day Imo State was permanently captured by Federal Troops from July 1967- December, 1969.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Christistruth00: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2022

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Melonsmasher: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Uzodimma is a blood sucking monster

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by iezeiyida(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2022
This is the apex of cruelty cry

But Northern terrorists: Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulani terrorists are pardoned, reintegrated into the society and compensated with basic needs with utmost ease. What a country
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by MedicH: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2022
igbo governor brings igbo fighters to kill igbo youths

no fvck's given

next please
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Poleski: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2022
The supreme court governor, UzodiMGBA, defended his murderous minions called Ebubeagu.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

The danger of giving power to certain people...

Just a little taste of power, see what became of Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Simon Ekpa, etc.

Power must only be given to verified people who understand they are also under/guided by the law and constitution. This is a disaster.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Kingcalls: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2022
If he dint survive....they wud hv blamed Ipob and ESN for the killings
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by ohiku4every1(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Igbos are the problem of themselves

From IPOB to ESN to Unknown Gunmen to Ebubeagu

Let's see how long will they destroyed selves
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by CommonSense1967: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

Carry your APC boko haram foolishness out of here.

Because I hate the yamri doesn't make me a Boko APC supporter

Idiot
See your shameful empty life in public, you just hate Yamirin for nothing. What's the difference between you and Bokoharam members? NONE.
Well, I don't hate anyone, be it Yamirin or anyone else, I just state the obvious facts.
Get lost, you confused soul.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Jking20(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Christian killing Christans, yet you're shouting islamization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence / Mark Okoye Welcomes Child With His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.