Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour (61380 Views)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Ofunaofu: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Neighbours of Bolu Bamidele, allegedly set on fire by his fiancee over alleged infidelity, said they had to break about four windows before they could reach the house to rescue the victim.

Bamidele was allegedly set on fire in his house at Koka village, in Obokun Local Government Area of Osun State, near the state capital, by his fiance, Ifeoluwa, on Sunday, after finding out her fiance cheated on her and had a child outside wedlock.

She was also reported to have left a message on her WhatsApp status, indicating that her action was premeditated.

The message read: “I’ve always been a calm girl and I have never done this in my life, but Teebam (her fiance) has pushed me to the edge.

“At this point, y’all will weep over myself and him before daybreak. I’m promising you all that.”

Narrating how they initially rescued the victim, a neighbour, Gabriel Adejare, said while he was returning from work around 7:30 pm, he met Ifeoluwa walking bare-footed in the community.

His words: “When I moved closer to my house, I noticed smoke emiting from the house where Ife was staying. I observed for a while, then I realised that the house was on fire.

“I rushed to the scene and met Ife’s younger sister, with some elders, in front of the gate. She then informed me that her elder sister and the boyfriend were quarrelling.

“While she went out to call elders to help resolve the issue, the house had already been set on fire.

“Her sister, Ife, had angrily left the house, locking all the doors, while the fiance was still in his bedroom. Instantly I tried to put off the fire, but I could not. I called for more help in the neighbourhood and we mobilised to extinguish the fire.

“We were pouring sands and water on the fire and trying to break in through the window to rescue Bamidele.

“We broke about four windows and burglaries before we could get in. We were able to rescue Bamidele from the fire after about 40 minutes.

“We found him beside a burnt bed and we rushed him to a nearby hospital and he was referred to Osun State University Teaching Hospital, Osogbo and later referred to Ibadan for treatment.”

It was, however, gathered that Bamidele later died at the University College Hospital, UCH, Ibadan around 4 pm on Tuesday.

His body, according to his neighbours, is likely to be buried at the family house, in Gbonmi community, Osogbo.

Meanwhile, the police in Osun have launched a manhunt for Ifeoluwa Bamidele.

The command spokesperson, in Osun, SP Yemisi Opalola, who made this known in a statement in Osogbo, said a case of attempted murder was reported to the police at about 11.30 p.m. on Sunday.

She said: “At about 11:30 p.m, one Bolu was allegedly set ablaze by his wife. The victim was rushed to Osogbo Central Hospital where he was referred to the University College Hospital, Ibadan (UCH) for better treatment.”

She said the police would ensure that the woman is arrested.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/we-broke-windows-to-rescue-man-set-ablaze-by-girlfriend-neighbour/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Bennysam: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Set ablaze by devil incarnate

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by LeeSantos(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2022
No comment yet

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nonexisting: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2022
Me when I hear vaginarians say I love you.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by NobleSeed(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2022
End time marriages everywhere cry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by HopeNeverDies: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Damnnn!!!!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Asceleb16(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2022
This is a crazy obsession mistaken for love, how will someone set the person they love ablaze... It's really heartbreaking

May the soul of the deceased RIP

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Shedrack777: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2022
instead of her to go and cheat her own, but no, she instead killed him. now what's her gain. well she'll go to jail and offer her toto to lesbians to suck

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Brightstar001: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2022
No be juju be this!!!

Still typing.......

3 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by pretydiva(f): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
How can you set ablaze someone you claim to love?? If it's that bad, why don't you walk away.
Marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair. It's so sad the man didn't make it

To the men, learn to be contented with your wife. It pays to be faithful

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Cokahot: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2022
That's why I like kenya. They don't use burglary,they don't use plastering. Na just bricks and few cements on the edges. But in naija ,u go use cement, plastering, screeding, painting, burglary proof,bullet proof door. Fire escape sef,p.o.p don block am.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by odinson1(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2022
pretydiva:
How can you set ablaze someone you claim to love?? If it's that bad, why don't you walk away.
Marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair. It's so sad the man didn't make it

To the men, learn to be contented with your wife. It pays to be faithful

You know men cheat on their wives because they(the wives) starve them of sex for months right?
This isn't me condoning cheating in anyway though,but that contentment you said,it ain't as easy when you haven't had sex with your wife for months

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Serves the idiot right, na mumu dey marry for this new generation

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nyascobar1414: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na mumu dey marry naa.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by TeeGentle(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is wickedness

1 Like

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by rocknation62(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
After God, fear woman

9 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by 5iine: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Onyenna(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nah wah oooh!!!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
So many mad ladies are on the streets. If as a man you realized very late after marriage that you married a very mad woman that can kill you. Before thinking of carrying your cross think also about doing the needful and be very careful.

That your wife is calm does not mean she is not very mad. That's what I learnt when after the woman set her husband ablaze she still wrote on her status that people know her to be a very calm lady.
Gold nugget. Just imagine if she is not calm.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by IrepChrist: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Do not ignore any red flag in your courtship/relationship don't only consult spiritual figures to pray along with you. Pray and fast yourself if you are a believer Seek divine direction and counsel.
Don't be led by physical appearance alone..... Marriage is a serious journey. Don't rush into it if you are not physically/emotionally/spiritually and psychologically mature enough.
The devil has possessed many unknowingly. Only waiting for day to fully manifest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Onyenna(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Mindlog: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sad
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by GABRIEL6036: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
May God forgive the dead man. May that idiot be arrested soon..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Raxxye(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Evil woman!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Neddstark: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
All because of an angry woman.
If I ever fed you and you plan to kill me, may my food in your system poison you before you succeed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by femiasaolu2014: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
This woman should be arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law.

This case should not be like that of Yewande Oyediran, a lawyer and staff of Oyo state ministry of Justice, who stabbed and killed her husband, Lowo in 2016.

Yewande was sentenced to 7 years in prison. However, Governor Ajimobi in the twilight of his administration, surreptitiously granted her clemency and freed her, this it's said he did due to the pressure from Yewande's influential and wealthy family.

Reports have it that Yewande Oyediran was immediately flown out of the country. And currently lives and resides in the United States of America.

I repeat, this case must not end up that way.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by meeketta: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by fajob: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pathetic. Love kwa
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Freelane33(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Homie rip embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed :- embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.