Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour (61377 Views)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Mikeiron78(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
Me when I hear vaginarians say I love you.

Isn't your mother one of them,lol
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by OderaOdesigo: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
When they tell men to be faithful to their partners they won't listen. After exploring during their bachelorhood they still won't keep their manhood in check. They still want to explore in their marriage, having numerous side chick nd cheating on their spouse. Serves him right. In his next life he won't try it.

You have extreme form of madness in your system. If that’s your prayer for others, may it be your log in life.

How can you be judging a story you have no full facts on?
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Maxxim: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Regex:

Even if I am a Pastor, and my wife denies me sex, I will get me a mistress and will announce it to the church. If she understands that I have no shame she too will sit up. Nothing like grievous sin.
Fax bro
Most of em ladies looses their brain when there's no contender in sight, thanks to religion and society most women could guess rightly what and where their husbands are at.

I hope I never lose the ability to be a mystery to my future wife.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves the idiot right, na mumu dey marry for this new generation

Watin wise men dey do?
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Prettygirl200(f): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

You have extreme form of madness in your system. If that’s your prayer for others, may it be your log in life.

How can you be judging a story you have no full facts on?
Thesame to u and your entire generations. I spilled out fact if u find my comment not appealing u would have just proved Me wrong, not attacking with such statement as if u are dumb!!!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Mamijoh(f): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
GABRIEL6036:
May God forgive the dead man. May that idiot be arrested soon..
Amen and Amen
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by OderaOdesigo: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Thesame to u and your entire generations. I spilled out fact if u find my comment not appealing u would have just proved Me wrong, not attacking with such statement as if u are dumb!!!

Back to sender by fire. You were the one who wished evil on others and put a stamp of approval on killing and violence. May it always be your portion for all your generations to come. The evil you wish on others and all curses uttered/typed already or to be uttered/typed, may they multiply uncountable times and be returned to you and your generations after you.

You are pure evil!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Prettygirl200(f): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Back to sender by fire. You were the one who wished evil on others and put a stamp of approval on killing and violence. May it always be your portion for all your generations to come. The evil you wish on others and all curses uttered/typed already or to be uttered/typed, may they multiply uncountable times and be returned to you and your generations after you.

You are pure evil!
Please get out of my mention if u have nothing to say, don't come into my mention to spew trash u are afraid bc u are a serial cheat!!! Yen yen yen useless slowpoke!!!0
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by RIDOO: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Some men/women can be very deceptive..Let's be faithful to our vows..lf you can't keep ur vows don't make them.. Stay single.Although what the Lady did was insane between it's not everybody that will leave matters for God to judge or will opt for divorce.

Some will take laws into their hands cos they can't handle the betrayal in a sane manner.l condemned what she did totally cos on no account must we take another person's life..when it's not as if she did for self defense.In summary stay truthful to your vows May God rest the soul of the departed.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Omnivalent(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/we-broke-windows-to-rescue-man-set-ablaze-by-girlfriend-neighbour/

This is not the complete story....
She allegedly burnt her husband because she realized that he has used her womb for rituals.
After having series of miscarriages she decided to go in search of what her problem was.
Only to realise that her womb has been used.
The main reason she burnt her husband was that, her husband having used her womb for rituals, decided to have a baby from another girl outside their marriage.
She is dead too Sha... She committed suicide.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Being single is always better than being in a toxic relationship. If it is not working, there is no point sweating to make it work. Divorce is better than a union devoid of peace and harmony.

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Thomthom(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Reminds me of Lucky dube. _ its not easy "Behind that beauty hid there through colour.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Omanambala(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
odinson1:

You know men cheat on their wives because they(the wives) starve them of sex for months right?
This isn't me condoning cheating in anyway though,but that contentment you said,it ain't as easy when you haven't had sex with your wife for months

Happened to me!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na witch she be all woman na semi witch
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Hed0nist: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
descartes400:

I remembered this story!

Is Ajimobi who allowed himself to be influenced to perverted the cause of justice alive today?

Everybody, good or bad will still die.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by odinson1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Revolva:

Sometimes to even marry girls of today ,,, I de reason to just nak anyone belle and carry pikin cos truth there is noting like conditional love for men of today

We are in for it .,these gals of today are not marriageable

You see some women ehnn are just demons

This is actually what I'll do, I don't want to risk losing my resources in the future because one Retired Prostitute.
If she ain't married to me I ain't giving her shit

1 Like

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Raychee(f): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
odinson1:

You know men cheat on their wives because they(the wives) starve them of sex for months right?
This isn't me condoning cheating in anyway though,but that contentment you said,it ain't as easy when you haven't had sex with your wife for months

It's still your fellow men that will say sex with wife is boring, wife is no longer attractive or wife's vagina is loose. Men will cheat if they want to. Constant sex will change nothing.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by odinson1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Raychee:

It's still your fellow men that will say sex with wife is boring, wife is no longer attractive or wife's vagina is loose. Men will cheat if they want to. Constant sex will change nothing.

You and i both know after marriage,the woman no longer becomes sexually appealing because she has gotten the commitment of the man and tied him down with kids.
She becomes Fat and lazy,dresses like an old woman living in the village. Always gives excuses for not wanting have sex, because she married the man for his commitment,not love.
These are why men cheat,a man will never cheat on a Nymphomaniac. Men cheat for sex,women cheat for both sex and money.
This is common knowledge ma'am
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Rannam: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Evil lying in the hand of women
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by hahn(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Futureisfemale come and see your role model
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by fortune1968: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
I taya o !
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Raychee(f): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
odinson1:

You and i both know after marriage,the woman no longer becomes sexually appealing because she has gotten the commitment of the man and tied him down with kids.
She becomes Fat and lazy,dresses like an old woman living in the village. Always gives excuses for not wanting have sex, because she married the man for his commitment,not love.
These are why men cheat,a man will never cheat on a Nymphomaniac. Men cheat for sex,women cheat for both sex and money.
This is common knowledge ma'am

Even the ones who makes conscious efforts to look good and satisfy their husband will still get cheated on. A man that wants to cheat will cheat and the one who doesn't want to, will not regardless of the situation of the home.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by ogmask: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
pretydiva:
How can you set ablaze someone you claim to love?? If it's that bad, why don't you walk away.
Marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair. It's so sad the man didn't make it

To the men, learn to be contented with your wife. It pays to be faithful

Nobody deserves to die... Some women are just something else, quick to cry foul yet they are no saints themselves. It doesn't matter if a man cheats or not nobody has the right to kill another. She should be sentenced to die by hanging, that's if she is still alive sef.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kizzygentle:

May you be burnt this way when u get married or in a relationship and we would say same thing to you.. Amen..
guess you didn't check my monikercheesy , na mumu dey marry for this generation, or even keep relationship.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by mechanics(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
And she's looking innocent.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by descartes400: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hed0nist:

Everybody, good or bad will still die.

The inescapability of death is not an excuse for deniabilty of fairness, justice and equity.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Prettygirl200(f): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Shikamaru1:
You're very stupid. Is cheating peculiar to men? Should we also burn women that cheat on their spouses? Why can she file for a divorce if she's dissatisfied with he husband's conduct. Fool!
U are a bigger fool!!!!!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Prettygirl200(f): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Shikamaru1:
Bastard! Only if the deceased was your brother or a close relative, I wonder if you'll still hold the same view. Bumpkin!
Keep fooling yourself on my mention!!! Attention seeker!!!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Prettygirl200(f): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Shikamaru1:
fuckkk off whoore!
Rest please!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.