Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom (46121 Views)

Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari / Reno Omokri Says Obi Or Tinubu Should Step-Down / Kyari, SGF, 100 Other Presidential Aides In Office Illegally — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by pelusi: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Orton is a lightweight.

Despite his Fulani cries against Buhari in 2019.

He only won his state narrowly for PDP.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.

Confused payroll urchin that don't know even when his own shadow left him
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Vitally123: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
VotePeterObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVjhsDCoPw4

Peter Obi paid a courtesy call to the Governor of Benue State Samuel Ortom.

While addressing Journalist, Gov Ortom thank him for visiting and ask that other presidential candidate should be consulted so they can step down for Peter Obi .

GREAT, Well said! God's hand in it, Thank you sir!
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by garfield1: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Penguin2:

Prince Adewole Adebayo is the Presidential candidate of the SDP where Abe is rumoured to be headed.

Now, are you telling me that Abe will be flying SDP guber ticket in Rivers and same time be campaigning for APC presidential candidate without SDP reading the riot act for him? Except you are telling me that SDP is an appendage of Tinubu.

Again, Tinubu will not come second in Benue. Atiku will, distantly.

And saying Abbo is irrelevant with all his popularity in his Senatorial district shows how out of touch you are with reality.

Did tinubu not work for gej in 2011? Has apga not been working for pdp presidential candidates? During the primaries,sdp was touted as being tinubu second choice.in 2015,bamidele opeyemi was in labour but worked for buhari.rasheed ladoja is in accord but supporting tinubu.

Tinubu will certainly come second in benue because ortom will certainly work for obi or remain neutral.suswan looks uncommitted to atiku.the apc candidate in benue will attract new supporters for tinubu.apc in benue led by akume is loyal to tinubu.with no one working for atiku,nothing will stop tinubu from taking second.don't forget that benue do not want to hear of anything fulani again.anyway,you have no business with who finish second.obi will win benue,that's it.whoever takes second is not your business...

I never said abbo is unpopular. I said even if he supports tinubu,it won't change anything. He is from Adamawa which will be won by atiku... Atiku contributed in making him win in 2019 because Muslims are majority in Adamawa north.on a normal,he would never have won binta masi... The only person that can hurt tinubu there is Aisha binani the apc candidate and nyarko family.the intimacy gadget saga ruined his reputation badly.madagali and michika are controlled by fintiri and are christian dominated,they won't vote abbo or apc. Mubi and maiha are apc and Muslim dominated.
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by spencekat(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Anyiamaka:

What matters in an election is victory not the margin of victory. Tinubu, Omisore, Oyetola etc are all heavyweight politicians in a ruling party and yet they lost a common gubernatorial election to an opposition party [/b]whose candidate is best in dancing[b]! What happened to their heavyweight?
This is the same Osun state that Nuhu Ribadu of then ACN won.. the only state he won with the support of the heavyweight Tinubu.
Adelekes are respected in Osun.He is a dancer though,but the family name and pedigree also played a part in his victorious emergence.Take note,he won the election in 2018 and was brutally rigged out by APC.

1 Like

Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by garfield1: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Penguin2:

When you realize that Tambuwal won Sokoto governorship by 300 votes in 2019 and Oyetola won Osun guber by 500 votes in 2018, you will not call the votes of 2 Local Governments in Bauchi irrelevant.

As for Southern Kaduna and Edo Central, what’s the difference between them and Southeast? Has southeast not always voted PDP? But is that not about to change now?

Southern Kaduna and edo central can give obi votes,I don't know of winning but it is good for tinubu sha...the se vote pdp only during presidential and csn easily switch during local polls unlike those others that vote pdp blindly every time...
In guber polls,all votes are important but in presidential,bloc votes and spread are.peter should be thinking of getting 25% in bauchi not taking crumbs.Christian bauchi are tied to dogara not pdp.they voted buhari in 2011,2015.they only turned in 2019
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Isaacpositive: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
I will start taking him serious after INEC announce 2023 presidential election results and Peter Obi wins benue state
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by adedayoa2(f): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Orton is a lightweight.

BATified straight
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by otipoju(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Answer: Tinubu. Graduated with distinction from Chicago State University. He is the architect of modern Lagos.

Obi is a 3rd class graduate of philosophy and Anambra is nothing to write home about compared to Lagos.

Can you provide any iota of proof for the above statements. A copy of Tinubu's certificate indicating first class and of Obi's indicating 3rd class garde
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by 43Ronin: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mana & okorobufo

Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by sirSixtus(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
IamAtikulate:

We are Atikulate, but believe Obi is our biggest threat. He has a clearer path to the presidency than Tinubu and Kwankwanso combined.

Only agbado people are denying this
If we're this truthful in Nigeria I swear USA go dey underdeveloped for where we dey
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by SecretReporter(f): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
IamAtikulate:
If Obi gets NC, SS and SE, he will win the election. No two ways about it
SS and SE are already OBIDIENT
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by franudi: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Anndrew(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Eddy017:
I could bet anything in this world peter obi can't win next year election, labour party needs strong structure and house to house campaign and grass root support.if he likes let him visit all the church in the country come 2023 Atiku is our next president
Aremu,what has the structural parties done to Nigeria...parties are not structure..the people are the structure...we need fresh adeology,best brains with economic expect...vote for Peter obi and be one the structure....u wana bet..Peter obi will win come 2023 election
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Verysmart101: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Spirit04:
lol why not stop lying to yourself?
Why are you people trending Tinubu every single day then? There's no day Tinubu won't trend on Twitter and when you open it it's opposition people melting down. I just laugh whenever I imagine the level of emotional and mental breakdown that will befall you people who drowned yourselves in malice against one man for no reason February next year

Tinubu is trending for forgery and criminality nothing more.We don't want that former drug lord pls
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Verysmart101: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Daniel207:
Peter should wait till next 8 years. Stop posting jargons. It is Yoruba's turn. Whether you like it or not.

Shameless fool.So after Obasanjo's tenure u still claim it's ur turn when Igbos havnt had their fair share.May the good things life never get to u for being a liar, AMEN!!!!!
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by countryman13: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Orton is a lightweight.

APC continue to rest in the pit of hell. D results of d several difficulties brought upon the citizens of ds country are on standby waiting each of U. It shall not be well with ds evil party, amen.
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Verysmart101: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Ok we hear you mr Otom..the biggest shameless most cruel governor in Nigeria...

Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

If Ndlea,Efcc, DSS has nothing against him,who are u this shameless swine to type rubbish about Peter Obi? Wasted useless fool
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by fx45(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yusuf54:

In Kwara,Kogi,Niger and Nasarawa State, the Muslims are the majority.
Pls tell me how Obi would win these State ?
These Muslims you're talking about, are they buying Diesel for N215? Are they buying a bag of rice for N11,000? Are they not victims of the misrule and maladministration orchestrated by Tinumbu, Buhari and the entire APC criminals?
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Nchenches: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
VotePeterObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVjhsDCoPw4

Peter Obi paid a courtesy call to the Governor of Benue State Samuel Ortom.

While addressing Journalist, Gov Ortom thank him for visiting and ask that other presidential candidate should be consulted so they can step down for Peter Obi .

Apt, if Nigerians want Nigeria to be repositioned to the path of greatness it was before military dictators turned the country to a Banana Republic, and now quasi graveyard.
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Nchenches: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Orton is a lightweight.

What does a quasi 80 years old, corrupt and sickly Tinubu have to offer you and Nigeria at this time? If not for ethno-religious bigotry, you wouldn't have wanted Tinubu to become president of Nigeria.
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Penguin2:

Add the votes he would get from Christians and sane people in Southwest.

Add Taraba

Add some percentage of votes from Christians in Adamawa

Add votes of Southern Kaduna, Southern Bauchi and Southern Gombe.

We are realistically on the path to victory. It’s the reason the fools who make up Tinubu urchins are jittery and hiring fake Bishops.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I see you didn't mention The Plateau but I get it.
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Yusuf54: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
fx45:
These Muslims you're talking about, are they buying Diesel for N215? Are they buying a bag of rice for N11,000? Are they not victims of the misrule and maladministration orchestrated by Tinumbu, Buhari and the entire APC criminals?
Sorry Man
North Central is for either PDP or APC
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by fx45(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yusuf54:

Sorry Man
North Central is for either PDP or APC
Speak for yourself.
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Abbeymoon1: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
This people are just deciving PO the race is between PDP And APC I don't trust ibo people one bit I will rather vote AAC then voting Ibo
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Abbeymoon1: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
I will rather vote AAC then voting ibo moreover he can't win this election very sure of it why can't he work with the likes of omoyele sowore then I will believe he truly means to change Nigeria am not supporting Pdp neither Apc
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Yusuf54: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
fx45:
Speak for yourself.
Just telling you the fact
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by jimtemi1: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Orton is a lightweight.

Tunder fire that hand u use type this nonsense
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by harmony75: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
You're right!
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by jimtemi1: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
fx45:
GOD wey give you sence no go take am
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Penguin2: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

I see you didn't mention The Plateau but I get it.

Because the guy I quoted already said North Central.

And Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa and Abuja are all in North Central.

Peter Obi is winning North Central
Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by Zeezenho: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Unknown gunmen can go and threaten them, since that is the weapons bearing arms of Pandora Peter Obi campaign.

Oga you no need to talk much I see you pain take this bellow and solve you problem

Re: Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom by nedekid: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Ok we hear you mr Otom..the biggest shameless most cruel governor in Nigeria...

Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

It is of less concern. Believe whatever you wish. No explanation is needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Topless Women Support Benue Anti-Grazing Law, Received By Governor Ortom & Wife / Subsidy Removal,the Reality And The Advantages. / Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.