Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics (7832 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by Roniyke1234: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
quickberry:

No propaganda will stop Tinubu's presidency.

All your lies will be exposed...

Real picture, date and month.

Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
quickberry:

Oga that lie has been bursted that tweet is from a visit the Bishop made to the APC secretariat in April 26th
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by Idaytesj29(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
JAMO84:
You people are so unfortunate

When Tinubu become president, you will expect him to give you big appointments, after you show him so much hatred

They will remember Biafra then and go back to wailing
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by nazicartel(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
quickberry:

Bishops doesn't really go out wearing their mitres ... You know what Mitre means right ?.... You will never see them on Mitres outside, talk more of wearing it to a political function
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by JealousCobra(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Christianity in the morning and Islam at night.
Odimma!
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by queenafolami2: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
There propaganda is made in Aba...I buy every criticism of tinubu if it is not coming from the yeast.There propaganda is made in Aba...I buy every criticism of tinubu if it is not coming from the yeast....
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
I'm a Christian and my wife is a Christian, but she uses the veil (she's a northerner). It's ignorance that makes someone feel any lady wearing a veil is a muslim.
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by IamAsiri: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Pandora Peter Obi miscreants are church goers but didn't understand the Bible

1 Corinthians 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 9:21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 9:23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by quickberry(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Roniyke1234:

All your lies will be exposed...

Real picture, date and month.

That pic was uploaded to show you that he is truly a Bishop. Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by Roniyke1234: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
quickberry:

That pic was uploaded to show you that he is truly a Bishop. Stop disgracing yourself.

You are a disgrace to yourself, go check his social media accounts and see if he supports Tinubu... Moro
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by SenatePresdo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
JAMO84:

When Tinubu become president, you will expect him to give you big appointments, after you show him so much hatred

Unfortunately, he can and will never be president.
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by quickberry(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Roniyke1234:

You are a disgrace to yourself, go check his social media accounts and see if he supports Tinubu... Moro

Obo ni e, omo ale jatijati...go and screenshot his accounts, and paste here. Ode
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by trantayo: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please go to Israel, you will see some christian covering their body like that because it is a culture in some places not religion
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by paramakina202: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tifnubu allowed his wife to remain a christian is political.
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by JAMO84: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Unfortunately, he can and will never be president.
Same way you said he can never be APC candidate, that Fulani will show him pepper. In the end, it's you Igbo people that got trashed by the Fulani Caliphate. Atiku and his brother Tambuwal pushed Obi to join a mushroom party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by quickberry(m): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Ola5TP:
propaganda has already stoped him. The wrath of the Lord will come upon every evil doers and hardened hearts and every one that support evil who refused to amends their ways.

Ogun kee u there...you think u can blackmail pple into supporting your Obitulie? impossicant...BAT is ur next president(by His grace).
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by omenka(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2022
JAMO84:

We are keeping peeled eyes on them.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
We are keeping peeled eyes on them.
Benue man shut up
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by Ola5TP: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2022
quickberry:

Ogun kee u there...you think u can blackmail pple into supporting your Obitulie? impossicant...BAT is ur next president(by His grace).
u are daft and lack self respect.. Let me tell u the fact boy,, i'm not into any party. All of u are soaking smelling sh.t. born BS...
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by quickberry(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ola5TP:
u are daft and lack self respect.. Let me tell u the fact boy,, i'm not into any party. All of u are soaking smelling sh.t. born BS...

You are suffering from megalomany, "stupeed Obidient".
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by Ola5TP: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
quickberry:

You are suffering from megalomany, "stupeed Obidient".
finally u will alright. Dirty soul licking bat ass
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by quickberry(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ola5TP:
finally u will alright. Dirty soul licking bat ass

B.A.T's ass is sweet...cry me a river, the more u cry, the happier I am. grin
Re: Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics by Ola5TP: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2022
quickberry:

B.A.T's ass is sweet...cry me a river, the more u cry, the happier I am. grin
i understand. Take care

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egbin Power Plant Restored Back To Full Capacity / Confab Outcome Must Be Subject Of Referendum – Ekwueme & Others / Alaafin Visits Bourdilon As Southwest Prepares For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.