Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Where Can I Get Good Professional Experience House Painter - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can I Get Good Professional Experience House Painter (216 Views)

Where Can I Get Good Professional Experience House Painter / Where Can I Get Good Professional Experience House Painter / Where Can I Get Good Professional Experience House Painter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Good Professional Experience House Painter by next2u: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
WHERE CAN I GET GOOD PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE HOUSE PAINTER
Many house owners , do ask a lot of questions ,in their mindset, where they can get experience house painter,to help paint their house .
Many house owners have experience unsatisfied house painting ,which lead to many house owners not to trust painters .

The question many house owners are asking is, where can I get ,qualify and professional house painters that will paint their and get satisfied.
The question many house owners have in mind, where can i get a qualified experience house painters.
At living coast house painting project,we are experience house painters,with years of experience and we have painted many houses from clients that called for painters from Nairaland.

We ensure we prepare the wall of the house before painting
We can supply quality paint
We have qualify professional experience painters for big house painting project
We have supervising team during painting of the house
We can give you estimate of painting a house .
If you need qualify ,experience house painters , contact

Mr Richard 08024995989 call & whatsapp
Office :3 oduyemi ikeja lagos
Visite our facebook page:livingcoastpainting project

Re: Where Can I Get Good Professional Experience House Painter by dietercuti: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Many people think that to paint a wall they only need a brush, but it's not that simple grin
Re: Where Can I Get Good Professional Experience House Painter by dettemanon(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Our old house had long needed repair. As the landslides progressed, we noticed cracks in the walls. Of course, we managed to patch them with concrete and plaster. We ended up with clear and perfectly smooth walls after attempting to fix the cracks. But we don't know how to make it beautiful, add wallpaper, or paint by hand. Yes, we can buy paint rollers and paint them poorly and clumsily. But my girlfriend wanted quality repairs. So we contacted painter and decorators near me . Our friends have turned to them several times for help during renovations. They found them on google but read a lot of good reviews. We trust our family and friends. So we're very happy that we asked the experts to make our walls a beautiful peach color.

(1) (Reply)

*for Sale* Description: *relatively New N Nicely Finished 4 Bedrooms Detached D / For Sale / Budget For Paints And Painters Service Charge For House Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.