Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff (31131 Views)

32k Job In VI Worth It? / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / Current Vacancy For A Restaurant In VI - Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by Trojan8(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
rozaie:

Bitter?? Pleaseeee, the head line was not just about a bad accommodation, read well before you comment, I have moved on, this post got reposted here to reach a wider audience, I am no where pained or bitter. I’m just appalled by the sense of reasoning the likes of you have, and it’s like I said, people with sense, see beneath the post and understand. I don’t need to sweat it

I won't be involved in a pointless war of words with you. Keep living in your own bubble, you would be fine.
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Trojan8:

I won't be involved in a pointless war of words with you. Keep living in your own bubble, you would be fine.

Ohrishishi, *lol
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by AmuRubber(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Truth234:

Sir, nobody is making excuses for the company. Nigeria is not a perfect system and unemployment is still 33.33%. You will never get a perfect company or organisation in an economy with Nigeria's metrics (borrowing cost of 14% and inflation rate at 18.6%.).

She needed the place painted and a few other things fixed. Meaning, the place is not entirely bad as other 6 staff are living in the same staff quarters before her arrival. She could improvise or approach it differently. Lets be realistic, that company has a choice. Unemployment is 33.33%.

She seems to be at war with the company. She is on LinkedIn begging people to help her make the post go viral. Causing all kinds of problems within a month of employment. Do you think people will want her drama going forward?

She can't manage crisis and not a team person. She is demarketing herself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers / Job Vacancies For Today 29 June 2015 / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.