Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) (5083 Views)

What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by NeroGaming: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Bluezy13(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
For those who have circle of friends.

14 Likes

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Vix805: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
this is for those who have friends.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
I don't have circles; I do triangles.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
NeroGaming:
embarassed

A true friend, I have two of them.
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by cherryCola: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
No, we all wear slide palms nothing to tie tongue .

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Wonderboy01(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
All my friends dey go CELE CHURCH ,so we no dey wear shoe or slippers self tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Asceleb16(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ooops...I don't even have some one to call bestfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Olas121: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
He depends who you are. I have but still don't trust anyone
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wonderboy01:
All my friends dey go CELE CHURCH ,so we no dey wear shoe or slippers self tongue
Send me a dm and I will waybill you a Bell so that once you ring it, the spirit of prophecy would come upon you, and would prophesy mysteries to the nations.

This I have seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by 40fy: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Our shoes are laceless; we just slip 'em on!! So, no need tyin' shít!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by blaquemyc: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
na slippas all of us de use
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by richiemcgold: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
nobody tie shoes in my hood here and we don't live in circles.
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Nonexisting: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
I do. I have just two trusted friends, the rest are just acquaintances. My two friends have taken bullets for me and I have taken for them too. We are just three in the circle and we do everything to frustate anyone who tries to break into our circle, that's how shrewd we are. Our families are now somehow involved in our friendship too.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by MufasaLion: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Send me a dm and I will waybill you a Bell so that once you ring it, the spirit of prophecy would come upon you, and would prophesy mysteries to the nations.

This I have seen.

There's nothing like "waybill something," it's a wrong word to use in such context.
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asceleb16:
Ooops...I don't even have some one to call bestfriend

I’m here for you bruv
We gather dey

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by AnonDude2004: 5:42am On Jul 22, 2022
What's a friend? Can you eat it?
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by falcon01: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Wait! You guys have friends?
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

There's nothing like "waybill something," it's a wrong word to use in such context.
baba sharap there if i talk say I wan waybill u ur consignment if u no understand, na ur own problem be that, this is nigeria,here no b uk

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Mercury12(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Do u have this kind of friend in your circle?

Me: No! undecided

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Lamasta(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Na sandals we dey wear o grin
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by mytime24(f): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
funny comments above me grin cheesy
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by DavidHarry(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
I'm that kind men... and it's so sad
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by fastanddubious(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Our own circle na Golden Circle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by Sammy101111(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
fastanddubious:
Our own circle na Golden Circle grin grin

Baddest comment lol
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by PumpumPrince: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by PumpumPrince: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
NeroGaming:
embarassed

ok but why do u want woman to tie yor shoe sir...do u ride on will chair sir?(no oofeinse) angry

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / She Keeps Laughing ! Why? / Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.