Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Anything Wrong With Weyon TV?? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anything Wrong With Weyon TV?? (3420 Views)

Weyon 32 Inch Smart Tv For Sale / My Personal Review Of The Weyon TV / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 70k. Nothing Is Wrong With It. 100%ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong With Weyon TV?? by bolaji73(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Saw this Tv on Jumia and the price is quite good. Already placed an order and expecting delivery tomorrow..

Is there any user here? Any bad observation? YouTube isn't providing much..from my digging,the company is quite new.. Please,I will like to know if it's worth it or I should cancel the order.

Re: Anything Wrong With Weyon TV?? by Samsantos9: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
bolaji73:
Saw this Tv on Jumia and the price is quite good. Already placed an order and expecting delivery tomorrow..

Is there any user here? Any bad observation? YouTube isn't providing much..from my digging,the company is quite new.. Please,I will like to know if it's worth it or I should cancel the order.

Hello. Did you eventually get it?

What is your experience so far? And would you recommend it for someone else?
Re: Anything Wrong With Weyon TV?? by bolaji73(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Samsantos9:

Hello. Did you eventually get it?

What is your experience so far? And would you recommend it for someone else?
Yeah,I got it. So far it's working perfectly.nice sound and quality picture.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Weyon TV?? by Samsantos9: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2022
bolaji73:

Yeah,I got it. So far it's working perfectly.nice sound and quality picture.
Alright, thanks!
I'm thinking about getting this or Hisense.
Re: Anything Wrong With Weyon TV?? by Harbi: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=bolaji73 post=116149824]
Yeah,I got it. So far it's working perfectly.nice sound and quality picture.[/quotes
Please does it consumes much energy (light)
Re: Anything Wrong With Weyon TV?? by bolaji73(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Harbi post=116640111][/quote]
It's the least power consuming appliance in my home. Power consumption is less than 50W.
Re: Anything Wrong With Weyon TV?? by nams77: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bought it recently to replace the TV in my office. It's very light and the remote plastic looks cheap.
Interestingly, picture quality is good but sound is not that all great. Compared to my other two TVs ( LG and hisense), I wondering if it has the better picture among them though I can make excuses for the LG since it's the oldest and the technology may not be as recent as the other two.
Still watching the weyon though. It looks cheap but it's doing just fine

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 gold For Sale / 5 Best Online Shopping Sites In Nigeria (2014 Review) / Hp 250 G3 Intel Quad Core Win 8 Laptop (15.6-inch,4gb,500gb Hdd) - CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.