Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland (36255 Views)

LASTMA Vehicle Falls While Chasing A Car From Onipanu To Maryland, Lagos (Video) / The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Really? grin
Pls don't forget to let them know how dangerous Baltimore is also. Freaking dangerous. Could get shot for just about anything. Don't even go into some neighborhoods unless you are on a suicide mission.

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by omoyankee3(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Following

Enjoyment galore

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Omotosho1090905(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na who get money dey enjoy

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by ThatFairGuy1: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
What about Nigeria?
Dialpad:
God bless America

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by IbadeHQ: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Meanwhile...OBI-diot miscreants should take note.

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by ThatFairGuy1: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
You're going nowhere oga, that cassava and Agbado, you must chop am
superintendents:
good day sir...pls how can i get out of this country(Nigeria)..I want to relocate by all means...

thanks..

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Spizzy1: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
You're doing well.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Dialpad: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na your hand e dey.

I only referred to a country that changed my life Positively.

ThatFairGuy1:
What about Nigeria?

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by naijapikin2(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
All pictures no selfies... Ah you thinking warram thinking

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Sucre6: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I pray they don't burst in your stomach

You are a sadist nincompoop

21 Likes

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by ThatFairGuy1: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
So you have NOTHING for Nigeria, very sad.

I pray you don't need Nigeria some days. Sincere prayer
Dialpad:
Na your hand e dey.

I only referred to a country that changed my life Positively.

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You're going nowhere oga, that cassava and Agbado, you must chop am
Hahahahaha
Una go kill person for this forum.

This is why I married you

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Cotonou12: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Op just d give yahoo boys free pics for work wink
Dalu nwanne
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

are you cursing him sweetheart?
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Chithauri(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
The only Maryland I know is in Lagos I hate all this people with self hate and inferiority complex.u feel being in abroad u have arrived. There where u are always treated as second class citizen

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by mecuries(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I pray they don't burst in your stomach
grin lol..why you dey talk nonsense like this
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by ThatFairGuy1: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Do you care for a plate
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
Una go kill person for this forum.

This is why I married you

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Enjoyment here and there

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Alusiizizi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
Vacation tour continues unabatedly unabated to Maryland.

Here are a few pictures of my departure & arrival at the Baltimore/Washington Intl. Airport.

Took off at 11: 55pm Californian pacific Time time & expected 2 arrive 6:45am EastAtlantic eastern Time time.(Baltimore).

JOURNEY was completely free of turbulence except at its concluding partpart when we had few but mild turbulences some mild turbulence.
Journey took the entire Night.....
We had a Full Airplane as passengers were majorly mostly heading for vacation too.
s
Catch a Glimpse of the pictures as they get uploaded in their numbers.
Started with DEPARTURE @ LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California!
This is just for your information & the glory of Nairaland.
Pix 1, 2, 3, 4...... Heading to catch up with my Flight!

You spent time in the U.S.A and you weren't able to learn how to compose grammatically correct sentences?

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
Vacation tour continues unabatedly to Maryland.

Here are a few pictures of my departure & arrival at the Baltimore/Washington Intl. Airport.

Took off at 11: 55pm Californian Time & expected 2 arrive 6:45am EastAtlantic Time (Baltimore).

JOURNEY was completely free of turbulence except at its concluding partpart when we had few but mild turbulences.
Journey took the entire Night.....
We had a Full Airplane as passengers were majorly heading for vacation too.

Catch a Glimpse of the pictures as they get uploaded in their numbers.
Started with DEPARTURE @ LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California!
This is just for your information & the glory of Nairaland.
Pix 1, 2, 3, 4...... Heading to catch up with my Flight!

Nice Pix

Meanwhile let help you with your Travel and Tour.....have been rejected several time with Visa or already tired of applying,Contact us today for your Secheles and Bahamas passport....And other package like Shengen Visa with a Months

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by slimjohn2k5: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why pictures abroad always dey look like HD

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Dialpad: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol Nigeria's situation is beyond prayers, it has to do with you and I, maybe when things change we can get to the level of saying God bless Nigeria.

FYI, I love Nigeria than you can imagine, but I weep most times for her.

ThatFairGuy1:

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by BeanmanX(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
LANDING now....@ the Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) in Maryland
The State of Maryland can be appreciated from this Altitude. The serenity and Evergreen Vegetation.
If na some places for Nigeria na brown roof u go just dey see,,,

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Chithauri(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chloraseptic:
I will surely contact you op when I get there. Interview process is the only thing standing in between me and America now.

It's better to be poor in America than rich in Nigeria.
hijo de puta. You will forever remain poor
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by JECAE: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wow, Nice one... I will be up there in the sky one day.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by jimetagambo: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Where is Righteousness2 to come and shout NOMERICA.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Do you care for a plate
leave me ooooo
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by BeanmanX(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You spent time in the U.S.A and you weren't able to learn how to compose grammatically correct sentences?
Who English done epp? is English ur mother's tongue? no wonder u are still swimming in poverty even with ur polished English undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
What about Nigeria?
God bless Nigeria

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
I smell lies where is your picture(s)

Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai?