Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Bahrain Jobs With High Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bahrain Jobs With High Salary (5604 Views)

Top 10 High Salary Paying Countries In The World / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Adetrust1: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Are you tired and frustrated about the poor economy of the country including in security, poor salary, hardship?
Want a better life with good salary?
If yes, then this is for you.

Get visa and work permit on arrival at the Kingdom of Bahrain.

Bahrain Kingdom is one of the top 30 richest countries in the world world, whose currency is second highest in the world after Kuwait dinar currency.
1 Bahrain Currency (1BHD) = $2.659 = #1,700

There are many opportunities and jobs here for anyone wanting to work. Your salary range between #400,000 and #800,000 monthly with no Personal tax on it. You also enjoy free accommodation and Transport provided by the company. You are only responsible for your feeding.

Benefits:
1. Good Salary
2. Free accommodation
3. Transport allowance
4. No tax on salary
5. Good security with no harassment by police, etc
6. Airport Pick up

Interested person should Whatsapp:

+97335612338

2 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by GumGum: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
If you love your freedom, don't ever go to Bahrain. Especially women. Be warned.

25 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Golden057(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
GumGum:
If you love your freedom, don't ever go to Bahrain. Especially women. Be warned.

Pls, tell me more because I already have this country in mind over a month ago, preparing to fly. I don't want to loose my freedom

3 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by yeme7(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Adetrust1:
Are you tired and frustrated about the poor economy of the country including in security, poor salary, hardship?

Bahrain Kingdom is one of the top 30 richest countries in the world world, whose currency is second highest in the world after Kuwait dinar currency.

There are many opportunities and jobs here for anyone wanting to work. Your salary range between #400,000 and #800,000 monthly with no Personal tax on it. You also enjoy free accommodation and Transport provided by the company. You are only responsible for your feeding.

Benefits:
1. Good Salary
2. Free accommodation
3. Transport allowance
4. No tax on salary
6. Airport Pick up

+97335612338

Is it free for male
Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 22, 2022
GumGum:
Just like that?
No reason ever!

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by TheMensch(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Bahrain my dream workplace...

Oga abeg explain why you said there's no freedom there abeg...cuz this is my next move
Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by uthlaw: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Stop lying about the salary,they pay in dollars...$300-400 with free accommodation, 15 working hours!

2 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Ejebleje: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Them no dey tell person. Go there at your own risk(una wey dey go hustle)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by duduade: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Golden057:

Pls, tell me more because I already have this country in mind over a month ago, preparing to fly. I don't want to loose my freedom

I will advice you ask on twitter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Lordbinsmar: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Make anybody wey like him life no answer this guy oo, ask am why e never carry his family members go there.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Amb1045(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Unless you want them to harvest your kidneys. Arab men can't be trusted see what we are witnessing with Fulani here. Don't fall for the salary or the nice comments you see on this topic Na same person with different account

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by kuchikau1: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2022
uthlaw:
Stop lying about the salary,they pay in dollars...$300-400 with free accommodation, 15 working hours!
. 300- 400$ per hour?
Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by kuchikau1: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2022
duduade:

I will advice you ask on twitter
give me link pls
Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by uthlaw: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2022
kuchikau1:
. 300- 400$ per hour?
monthly!
Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Zulu2022: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2022
Kidney nd liver dey costly now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by floss(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Adetrust1:

Benefits:
1. Good Salary
2. Free accommodation
3. Transport allowance
4. No tax on salary
6. Airport Pick up

+97335612338
@Op don't you need the job, I believe you got families that needs them.
Even my pastor will not give his church members this kind of offer

19 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Iscoflexxman: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Make I no look for my kidney, liver and heart ooo, even my head kpelu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Lexusgs430: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Golden057:

Are you prepared for slave living conditions....... grin

With slave wages....... smiley
Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by 8BitGee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
I literally just read this on the front-page. Abeg o!

"A kidney now costs 262,000 dollars (131 million CFA francs); the heart costs 119,000 dollars (60 million CFA francs) and the liver costs 157,000 dollars (79 million CFA francs).

"Beware of fake foreign agencies promising to make you work abroad. They process your papers, pay your plane ticket and just take you abroad pretending they want to find you a job, but instead, they kill their victims, recover all the precious parts of their bodies.

"Many people have been offered jobs in the Middle East and so far their families have been unable to locate them,”
the UN alert read.

https://www.nairaland.com/7241171/kidney-now-costs-262000-heart

4 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by tuzle(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
There is a topic on front page warning Africans about advert of jobs in Asia, which is a disguise to lure people for their kidney and heart.

5 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by gulfer: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Are you prepared for slave living conditions....... grin

With slave wages....... smiley
Take the job at the risk of your kidneys and heart. See UN warning below. angry angry angry

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/22/kidney-now-costs-262000-heart-119000-un-warns-nigerians-other-africans-be-wary-job-offers

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by gulfer: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
tuzle:
There is a topic on front page warning Africans about advert of jobs in Asia, which is a disguise to lure people for their kidney and heart.

This abi

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/22/kidney-now-costs-262000-heart-119000-un-warns-nigerians-other-africans-be-wary-job-offers
Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Lexusgs430: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
gulfer:
Take the job at the risk of your kidneys and heart. See UN warning below. angry angry angry

Why does page no longer exist.......
Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Kingcalls: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Watch out for body parts sellers

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by gaby(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Organ harvesters on the prowl..
Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Shormiey(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Adetrust1:

Benefits:
1. Good Salary
2. Free accommodation
3. Transport allowance
4. No tax on salary
6. Airport Pick up

+97335612338
Kidney harvester.......you have failed

5 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by annisy(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
This advice will go to all those kids that call themselves redpill abi redpill.. Any country you want to travel to with the intention to hustle check if foreigners have access (can mingle) with thier ladies if foreigners can't mingle with their ladies run away from that country is a useless country!!!!
Majority of men who made it outside the shores of this country made it because the ladies in those countries helped them directly or indirectly.......

6 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Bosenan: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
beware of orgsn harvesting

2 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by oshonwambada: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Adetrust1:

Benefits:
1. Good Salary
2. Free accommodation
3. Transport allowance
4. No tax on salary
6. Airport Pick up

+97335612338
Stop deceiving people pls.Am here so nothing like that.Bahrain is same level with oman.They have nothing compare to uae and qatar

8 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by bmdmix15: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
annisy:
This advice will go to all those kids that call themselves redpill abi redpill.. Any country you want to travel to with the intention to hustle check if foreigners have access (can mingle) with thier ladies if foreigners can't mingle with their ladies run away from that country is a useless country!!!!
Majority of men who made it outside the shores of this country made it because the ladies in those countries helped them directly or indirectly.......
u are right.

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Mrtaye: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
annisy:
Any Arab country even UAE is a no no for me

3 Likes

Re: Bahrain Jobs With High Salary by Onucs(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Whatever you do, just be very careful.

This people have still got citizens in search of these juicy jobs but they choose to neglect them and come to almighty Africa to source for staffs. The story no clear.

Going abroad for work or residence reasons should always be by people you know and have strong attachment with.

Kidney and heart is now very expensive, u don't wanna lose your life.

#MyOpine

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Job Scam Alert / Orange Insurance Brokers Limited Job Recruitment / The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.