Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,402 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo (3507 Views)

Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed / Almost Got There Now I'm Depressed Cuz I Didn't / Depressed And Tired Of Being Idle...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by yeme7(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Despite the country is hard, there are many people who are lucky and doing great.

My own case is just too different. It seems I'm curse .

Why I'm being rejected for jobs .despite recommendations by friends.

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Cypress042(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Fab21: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pls, don't give up.

I'm also searching for job.

Just look for little things to do before job comes in.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Momoh112: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
C'ommon guy,there are millions in ur shoe you are not alone in it,get back up and keep pursing,look for opportunities everywhere,find alternative sources of income just start something while still looking for opportunities.
The years you have spent been jobless /broke could be your investment for that big break through coming.Get up and hustle, struggle-some more.Never GIVE UP you could be way closer to ur goal than you realiz.Man up

15 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by U1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
I can relate with some are "lucky and doing great." But still, don't give up. Be strong.

Life is a mystery. Many of us have our secret challenges. We just have to keep moving and doing the little we can while leaving everything to God to cap with His favour and blessings.

It will get better. Be hopeful.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by bustykasa(f): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Is well
Please don't give up yet
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Lamanii22(f): 1:29am On Jul 22, 2022
I am In the same situation as you as well as many others, just stay strong, raise your head up high, you would surely get there....

5 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by juman(m): 2:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Fab21:
Pls, don't give up.

I'm also searching for job.

Just look for little things to do before job comes in.

Dont stay idle, look for something to do.
From there you get better job.
Try to look beyound your presently targeted jobs.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Stallionhorse: 5:09am On Jul 22, 2022
This one new for depression matter.. We that have bottled up depression, frustration and rejection for many years u think say we no wise?? If your tired kill yourself naw..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by EgwunsoDOTcom: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2022
yeme7:
Despite the country is hard, there are many people who are lucky and doing great.

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

JESUS CHRIST is your most assured plug, if you like, ignore my message.
I was once like you, very suicidal in thinking, but now CHRIST JESUS has changed my life in all ramifications. All those who abandoned me before are now disturbing my line for one help or the other.

If you miss HIM, you have miss out, as simple as that.

Based on your experiences on jobs, maybe you're not born to serve, but to be served. I look for job tire during my days of misery till I ran to JESUS, then I discovered that I should be the one creating the jobs for people. ONLY JESUS CHRIST CAN HELP YOU

Discover yourself dear, and you can only do that when you have JESUS CHRIST as an INTIMATE FATHER to talk to.
If you like don't take my message serious, it won't reduce my bank account. Young folks now love to rely on people, instead of relying on GOD, and that is why their lives are filled with disappointments, because that's what human beings will surely offer you, nothing else.
Have a wonderful day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Rubyjade: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2022
VACANCY: VIDEO EDITOR

We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.

We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Video Editor in our office in Lagos.

Key responsibilities include;

 Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
 Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production/shoots planning.
 Ensure top-notch colour grading of shoots.
 Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
 Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
 Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
 Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding etc.
 Organize and assemble video segments to deliver continuous and sequential story of specified length.
 Resolve technical issues as required.

Qualification / Experience;

 Proven experience as a Video Editor.
 Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
 Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
 Sound knowledge of filming.
 Good time-management skills.

Qualified and interested in the role? Please send your Résumé and portfolio link to krakstalents@gmail.com. Do use the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Application for this post closes on; Friday, 29th July 2022.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Rubyjade: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2022
yeme7:

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7231516/jot
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by coputa(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2022
yeme7:

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

Do not worry,it goes to show that you're a special being."NO" Means next opportunity.there's a plant, when planted it stays under the soil for three years but,when it germinates,it grows up to six feets in just two weeks.it is not a curse,be patient you're being prepared for a higher task.those jobs are not for you.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by KingLarry04: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Cypress042:
We all in this country need prayers, not only you.

The economy is hard now and everyone is looking for a way to survive, keep shouting you're tired of this life till hunger do you something. Your eye go clear undecided
You don’t have sense, I hate people like you with passion

4 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Everybody with his or her own cross... No real job for some month, I am owing loan app 170k plus, I just have hope that all will be okay soon... Prayers seems not to work anymore I'm this country

4 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by 23jerryking(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2022
yeme7:

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

I could relate bro. Don't worry, God is coming through soon. Just hang on.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Afamsi: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Hold on my friend, all hope is not lost. Join the obidient movement and together we will build the Nigeria of our dream

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Remijuice: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2022
I used to think that all of una dey ok o

That I'm the only miserable one here

At least, with all the energy both genders use in bashing each other. Being tribal bigot and all.

I always think you people are enjoying life.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by OperationalVehi: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2022
yeme7:
Whyy me God .
I need your prayer pls..

Bro naa Money no dey... Don't worry, life won't be hard forever.
Try to make friends, go-to football field of bearpalor try to link up with people bro.

God go make am better
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by iLegendd(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2022
Stay strong, but if you're one of those who championed APC to power, enjoy the breakfast.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by eastgates1: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2022
You can either see the evil in it or the good side, you can never see both sides together. You can create job for yourself.
yeme7:

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by yugoo: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2022
I was in your shoes when I graduated years back. I kept job hunting, sending Cvs up and down with little or no response . Even when I go to interviews and come out good, all I hear is" we will get back to you" that ends it. I woke up one day, went to my sent items on my mail box and saw limitless CVs, that day, I decided to end job hunt and develop myself and create employment for myself.

Fast forward today, am doing my own business and doing quite good, married with a good family, living in good location today. Moral of my long story, never five up cos of job hunt, look inside you, there is a solution you can offer and make a living from it. Most of us a wired to be our own boss.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Ofadaman(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Baba , stop being a cry baby if you were rejected then find out why you were and work on it. Same way you're praying for a job, another person is also praying for that same.job. so who would God answer?.

Simple, the law of nature would select the best candidate , if you aren't the best for them, you'd be the best for some other place , so keep on applying , taking feedback from where you didn't do well and improving on it, then also don't stay idle look for skills to learn and business to start
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by annayawchee: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2022
It's well
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Johnsown1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
No one is exempted all of us needs prayers. There is no work in Nigeria for people that doesn't have good father. You better create work for yourself and forget about federal work. It's a scam. I know of some graduages that rides Keke, hustles in the market places and sell small chops with zobo drinks in other to survive.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by DavidHarry(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chai pray for him. Because na prayer go bring food for your table. Sorry.

Let me kind...
When things are not turning out good, ask yourself? What am I doing wrong... write it down. Then ask again what should I be doing... write it down. Then ask again... what's the one thing I should be doing majorly, out of this list... circle it. What is holding me back? Write it down and circle the main thing you feel is holding you back. Spend at least 30mins on this exercise. Then after focus on the one thing you should be doing aggressively. Everyday. If nothing common within a few months or less... call me bastard. As for the wrong lists... squeeze it and burn it in the fire

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Iscoflexxman: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
It's well bro......

The country is on autopilot.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by truthCoder: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
yeme7:

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

There are no jobs.

Unemployment is at the highest in the last 20 years.

It was not this bas under Abacha.

The average Nigerian youth is educated (i am not counting the ones strategically uneducated by the choice of their regional leaders). To make matters worse, most Nigerian youths all studied similar courses. Very few skills.

What you should do is learn a skill.

You might get a small job earning say 30k monthly or less. The question is what will you learn at that job?

My advice is to join as an apprentice in a skilled job where your boss gives you stipends spend the next 6 months or 1 year or even 2 years learning from your boss. Become a master.

As you are learning from your master, be thinking daily on how you can improve the workflow process that your master currently uses based on new technology and trends.

Watch YouTube videos about your skill. See as it is being done elsewhere.

When you graduate, you would have developed some in roads that would create a path for you.

Even if your boss gives you only food for the period of training, as long as you are learning, you are gaining

Knowledge is the only gift that cannot be retrieved.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Onucs(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
My dear, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. It is not always rosy rosy for everybody. Some get it easy, why others toil so hard to get it.

What every successful people have in common is that they never gave up. It is okay to feel down sometimes, but don't let it get to you. Keep looking and I guarantee you that you will definitely get a breakthrough that will surpass your expectations.

Determination is key.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by goodshepherd123(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Don't give because your breakthrough is around the corner. The bible says in Psalms 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

But you must confess and forsake your sin so that God can help you.
Jeremiah 5:25 Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you

Sin always hinders our breakthrough, it always turn good things away, the only solution is to ask for Mercy. Anyone who ask for Mercy will surely be given.

Proverb 28 vs 13: You will never succeed in life if you try to hide your sins.....

Ask for Mercy and it will surprise you,the way God will surprise you.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by louiskay(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeria is becoming too unbearable... Things are getting out of hands.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by LikeAking: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Op na generational curses. Help ya sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total E & P! / Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter / Have M.sc And Currently In Phd Can Anyone Get Me A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.