Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Babe Is Too Clingy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Too Clingy (38554 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Demigod22: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
gassbee:
hope u were not attacked by those she called on you

Some cult guys came intimidated me to go and apologize to her and reconcile with her, but the police arrested me in behest of her father, so when I was released school security had my time, those days spent in guardroom kept the bad boys away from me.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Demigod22: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dizzyyish:

Did she get tired and give up? Because these individuals would much rather lay in wait than give up.

She wasn't tired, I went through hell in her hands, thank God it was my last semester so when I graduated, I didn't even spend extra day in school. Since I left school, she made efforts to chat me up on Facebook or Whatsapp, I will block her and she will still buy another sim, but somehow everything gradually fades away, it's been years though.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by dedugbaa(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Take this advice seriously.
It is obvious you both have sex: this is the basis of her mistrust,
It is not her fault she must have been with a cheating boyfriend.
You stop having sex with her and make your relationship clean, she would see you as a trust worthy man.
Sex before marriage destroys relationship and breeds heavy mistrust either on one or both parties,
So if you want to end it good luck but pls stop sex and make her understand you want to wait till marriage I bet trust would return else it would continue even after marriage it won't stop.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by fof1: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:
Who else is having issues with a clingy girl. I have been in a relationship with my girl for sometime, everything has been going on fine a good girl and all you can desire in a lady.

The issue here is she is so clingy, I mean it’s good to be clingy but I think this one is extreme. The nature of my job make me leave house very early and come back late at night. Before I wake up she is calling me, at work she is calling, when I’m back she would have given me 10 missed calls.

We talk everyday, but sometimes a man just want sometime to himself, and if I miss just a call I will have to Dey/dx the reason for missing that call, not to talk of the explanations. Every missed calls is always a potential cheating scenario to her. She monitors my movement as Bleep, I have to tell her where I’m going, when I’m coming, even if I’m going to the rest room and I did not tell her she flare up.

I don’t think of settling with anybody else as this is only her flaw but how do I reduce this, it’s affecting me a lot, if I’m out with freinds she wants to know them, can’t even speak to femal colleagues at work anymore. How do I go about this m, she is a sweet person.

For the records I have never cheated on her before, she checks my phone from time to time too any chat with a female colleague and she is already suspecting me not until I open up the chats for her to read the contents and see we have nothing together. How do you all handle clingy girls it should not look like I’m overreacting

This is d Real Prison of Love...Enjoy ur Fancy. Give her Needed Confidence and Trust...both of U will Rest.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Geo4646: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
See u, see grave angry
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Banbanna(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Slynation:
Interesting...!! You have a lot of work to do, leaving such a relationship ain't gonna be an easy task I must tell you, I remembered vividly a friend of mine had a chronic clingy GF like this and she's the type that always threatened to injure/kill herself whenever anything wants to go south, it was so bad to the extent my guy became weak and depressed...

He has stylishly introduced the girl to different guys to date but she only wants him, he purposely cheated on her just to end the ship, but babe forgived him without him begging grin he just had to leave the state entirely for her, but she followed him oO after managing to get his new address from his sister grin Baba ran back to Kaduna and without telling anybody, not even me his tight man, he left Nigeria for Ghana...He only dropped a message that he's fine, nobody should look for him and that was how the girl managed to move on after her tears must have filled a Geepee tank for months...

To be very honest, I felt for her because her only crime was madly obsessed with my niggi...but there was absolutely no breathing space for my guy and Baba just had to do the needful

Wow, what a story! Very comprehensible. But dat your guy see o. To the extent of leaving Naija. I thought these kind of things usually happen in movies. It reminds me of, Swim fan, a Hollywood movie.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by bethyz(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Talk sense into her on how she is chocking you with constant monitoring. Tell her strictly if you are busy you won't pick call but as soon as you see it you will get back. She calling 10 times twenty times is shocking.

Let her get angry if she feels

After telling her what you want act on it.

Tell her call once or twice that's all. She should stop the monitoring.

Then if she continues ignore gradually she will start to adjust.

Remind her you love her but she if continues this way she won't like your reaction .
Simple
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by ashawopikin(m): 3:22am On Jul 23, 2022
You are the woman in this relationship o, na she dey control you. A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Emylisa: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2022
She not get job?
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by udomma1005(m): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2022
She will CERTAINLY burn you like a sacrificial lamb someday, then she will drink poison & die!
Case close, next simp! tongue

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2022
EmzyT:

Good advice my G grin grin
Why are you trolling him though? Did he troll you?
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by RichAbujaGuy: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2022
@Brightw278 Grow a set and strengthen your backbone and tell this girl to chill and not call you so much. If she can't handle that then dump her and find one with a calm peaceful spirit.
Also, she may be cheating herself, that's dem MO when they try to keep close tabs on a guy.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Dulfy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hey bro, u better control it now...if not if u get married ur marriage won't last! I pick when I Wana pick,I tell her when I Wana talk...I am the Man! don't be a vegetable in your own house fa!..
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Anijay1212(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin wink grin angry
RedChiefPriest:
Awww you've gotten yourself an obsessive Ogbanje,so romantic cheesy.
Brother flee from people that are too obsessive or jealous, they are ticking bomb waiting to go off any minute.
People like that reeks of low self esteem,insecurity and trust issue.
Flee like that dude that slapped our igwe while he was sleeping inside the Palace, run as far as your legs can carry you.
But you can also try and talk to her also maybe she will listen,
Na your choice.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine with peak milk for me
Barman! Play me "na so e dey start" by Kelvin Hart and Pasuma.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by SHOCK7(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
Isn't she busy?

Is she jobless?

Why so much time on her hands?
Exactly what i thought!
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Fahdiga(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Slynation:
Interesting...!! You have a lot of work to do, leaving such a relationship ain't gonna be an easy task I must tell you, I remembered vividly a friend of mine had a chronic clingy GF like this and she's the type that always threatened to injure/kill herself whenever anything wants to go south, it was so bad to the extent my guy became weak and depressed...

He has stylishly introduced the girl to different guys to date but she only wants him, he purposely cheated on her just to end the ship, but babe forgived him without him begging grin he just had to leave the state entirely for her, but she followed him oO after managing to get his new address from his sister grin Baba ran back to Kaduna and without telling anybody, not even me his tight man, he left Nigeria for Ghana...He only dropped a message that he's fine, nobody should look for him and that was how the girl managed to move on after her tears must have filled a Geepee tank for months...

To be very honest, I felt for her because her only crime was madly obsessed with my niggi...but there was absolutely no breathing space for my guy and Baba just had to do the needful
grin grin grin
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Harrykn: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Papichulostunne:
End it while you still have your sanity is a good way of permanently reducing it without you looking like you are overreacting.

While you may love her, she isnt inlove with you. The word is "OBSESSED".

Obsession seem sweet when it starts and as a man your head will swell that the girl love you die. Before you know one day she go bath you acid cause of false suspicions.
Or threaten to kill herself that is when you will know you're in a ronaldo "DELIMA".. GET IT.. DELIMA - RONALDO . cheesy grin
DELIMA-Ronaldo chai!
Nairalanders, where Una Dey always carry punchline?
I salute you, chair chair.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Papichulostunne(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Harrykn:

DELIMA-Ronaldo chai!
Nairalanders, where Una Dey always carry punchline?
I salute you, chair chair.

Greetings to a Double chief...!!! gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Greatzeus(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Divay22:
I'm i missing something here sad
This is what you wrote " I am I missing something here"
Next time write " Am I missing something here".
I have made same mistake severally too. Now I know better. One love cool

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Class01: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Was she up to 25?

Op i forbid arsonist for you.

Yes she is
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Kirkman: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin as I dey here so na clingy babe i dey find so.. una get am come dey cry for here...
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by gassbee: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ppp1p:
You mean a real man still have time for girlfriend in this economy
na only jew men no get time for their woman
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by the6thszn(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Girls who behave this way are almost always the ones doing the cheating.
Her constant checking on you is just a smokescreen to cover her own tracks.

My ex was the same way and she was always talking some bullshit about me and her being together forever grin grin
Most times they're the ones who can go the extra extra mile to get at you when things go wrong.
Run oooo
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Truthsbitter: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Scary memory...very scary....

I had to quit it...good I did it early. Would have been disastrous... It already was affecting my reasoning process.

Freedom gives you sanity, relationships without freedom is an emotional and a mental prison.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by KristaPretty(f): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
She is crazy, toxic and obsessed!

Not healthy man. I can't stand that.

Had this experience once and it was not funny.
He also sent messages to my family members that he would kill me and himself as the love is forever. Omo, i nearly went crazy and was scared. I had to move out of the area and blocked him as it was becoming a threat to my life. Do or die angry

It's almost 10years and he still calls every single day, but the good thing is that I block every single number he calls with. Psycho!

It is a bad experience and you don't wanna know.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by joining2020: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
If she's cute nice and shes working i dont mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.