Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections (12504 Views)

APC National Chairman Visits Senate Over Defections From Party / Tinubu Berates Presidential Aspirants Over Defections. / After Governorship Primary: Defections Hit Bayelsa PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by muykem: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2022
PDP will have a lot of challenge in South South. They will lose Delta to internal fight. PDP will retain Eungu and Abia in South east. Obidients are only exists on social media.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2022
Vv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by frankmoney(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2022
Diri is actually using a stolen mandate just like uzodinma
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by NnamdiN: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2022
Both PDP and APC should be retired nationwide. Let's try other people from different parties
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Jostoman: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Blazebond:
What sort of rubbish journalism is this? Who is gbagi in Delta state politics? Must you post nonsense because you want to post.
don't mind those APC miscreants
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Good news for the APC

I see the APC winning Bayelsa and Delta State Governorship election.

PDP can't win the geopolitical region with more than 5% in the presidential election.

Oga labour party is taking over not the APC
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Parachoko: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga labour party is taking over not the APC
Labour party won't win any of the state in the South South.

Even SDP will perform better than them.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by AAA593: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Good news for the APC

I see the APC winning Bayelsa and Delta State Governorship election.

PDP can't win the geopolitical region with more than 5% in the presidential election.

There is no opposition against diri in bayelsa for now. Forget those paper weight politicians jumping from one party to the other.
Apc is the most useless party in bayelsa right now. Apc will not even see any popular candidate like lyon never again. Una go just dey una house dey predict anyhow. We dey ground here.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by AAA593: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2022
frankmoney:
Diri is actually using a stolen mandate just like uzodinma
Your party was disqualified oga. Stop using it to analyze uzodinma's case.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Mikolo70(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2022
moscow007:
Ebonyi should be on the list. Obi tsunami is here!

Peter Obi is coming...for the first time in Nigeria political history, people are using their hard earned money to campaign for a politician, it's phenomenal!

While others are using agbado and corn...all evil men that are holding Nigerians hostage must step down or die before 2023.
I know say this confused set of people go reach here...
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by everythinggirly(f): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2022
That doye diri is just occupying that space, I don't just like that thief. Bayelsa is not getting any better, he's only favouring those around him, his family members and close friends. I wish it was David Lyon.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Parachoko: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2022
AAA593:

There is no opposition against diri in bayelsa for now. Forget those paper weight politicians jumping from one party to the other.
Apc is the most useless party in bayelsa right now. Apc will not even see any popular candidate like lyon never again. Una go just dey una house dey predict anyhow. We dey ground here.
You dey ground indeed

Diri wey b say him performance for Bayelsa has been woeful so far. APC will get back there mandate in Bayelsa next year.

Know this and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by zionstaar75: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2022
Tabithatim:

https://ourdailywire.com/bayelsa-pdp-in-confusion-and-meltdown-over-defections/
dumb write up,the guy just ended up confusing himself not us
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Okoroawusa: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Na wa o!

Is this a report abi na gossip?

Well with the kind of online journalists we have these days we don't know the difference.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by AAA593: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
You dey ground indeed

Diri wey b say him performance for Bayelsa has been woeful so far. APC will get back there mandate in Bayelsa next year.

Know this and have peace of mind.
I dey laff you. Apc and others combined cannot unseat diri. Na only Apc see say diri no try.
Your disaster apc with sylva will fail. Nobody will work with sylva self.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Parachoko: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2022
AAA593:

I dey laff you. Apc and others combined cannot unseat diri. Na only Apc see say diri no try.
Your disaster apc with sylva will fail. Nobody will work with sylva self.
2023 no far again.

The Supreme Court governor will be humbled again.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by AAA593: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
2023 no far again.

The Supreme Court governor will be humbled again.
eyah grin grin grin.
Go and humble him
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Octavian77: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Propaganda machine.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Parachoko: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
AAA593:

eyah grin grin grin.
Go and humble him
He will be humble with votes.

He lost in 2019 before he was rescued by the Supreme Court, he will lose again in 2023 and the Supreme Court won't save him.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by AAA593: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
He will be humble with votes.

He lost in 2019 before he was rescued by the Supreme Court, he will lose again in 2023 and the Supreme Court won't save him.
Stop deceiving yourself oga. Your apc was
Disgraced and disqualified by a high Court and supreme Court. Come and rule bayelsa na. grin grin

Apc will not smell third position in bayelsa governorship election next year. Boys are waiting to collect money from that apc oga. grin
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Parachoko: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2022
AAA593:

Stop deceiving yourself oga. Your apc was
Disgraced and disqualified by a high Court and supreme Court. Come and rule bayelsa na. grin grin

Apc will not smell third position in bayelsa governorship election next year. Boys are waiting to collect money from that apc oga. grin
You're the one crying about my post.

The Supreme Court Governor will lose in 2023, the way he lost in 2019.

If you're pained because of the truth, is your problem not mine.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by AAA593: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
You're the one crying about my post.

The Supreme Court Governor will lose in 2023, the way he lost in 2019.

If you're pained because of the truth, is your problem not mine.
Stopping crying about that 2019 election, you can't just get over it at all grin grin
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by Parachoko: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2022
AAA593:

Stopping crying about that 2019 election, you can't just get over it at all grin grin
I only talked about how APC will win, you quoted me and start crying about how the APC won't win.

Well, at this junction, I will have to leave you to believe what ever you want. Election no far again.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by AAA593: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
I only talked about how APC will win, you quoted me and start crying about how the APC won't win.

Well, at this junction, I will have to leave you to believe what ever you want. Election no far again.
next time stop guessing who will win and who will not. You have only one vote.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by garfield1: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2022
AAA593:

Oga,apc will still field Lyon and thrash pdp.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by garfield1: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2022
AAA593:

Diri is a failure
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by frankmoney(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2022
AAA593:

Your party was disqualified oga. Stop using it to analyze uzodinma's case.
my party ? I don't belong to any party so what are you saying ?
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by AAA593: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:

Diri is a failure
I no expect anything else from you. cheesy grin
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by garfield1: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2022
AAA593:

I don't expect anything else from you. cheesy grin

He knows apc will remove him hence he is sidelining Dickson and romancing other parties
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections by AAA593: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:

He knows apc will remove him hence he is sidelining Dickson and romancing other parties
I dey see all your irrelevant posts about Bayelsa pdp, I just dey ignore dem because u nor no wetin dey happen.
Your apc is dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Group Seeks Inclusion In Tinubu’s Appointments / Driver & Soldier Arrested On 3rd Mainland Bridge Driving Against Traffic / EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.