Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others (19599 Views)

Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Judolisco(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2022
No lies
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by googlepikins: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2022
Segalink a bastardd that was planted into endsars to decieve the Nigerian youths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Fkmodhi: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2022
This cashactivitist.

5 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Antoeni(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Yes Ooo, We Are Ready to Scatter The Table

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by PrimePerfect(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Benitoh: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2022
APC mole

They're far wide away from common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2022
At least their not killing corpers and burning buses like buhari and escobat followers did

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2022
If u can't Take the heat you leave the Kitchen,Tinubu urchins wailing on this thread. Always linking obi with Ipob please u guys can do Berra!!grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2022
I wanted to vote Peter Obi next year but i won't again because of Peter obi supporters

4 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Franking: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Tinumbu's supporters are enjoying freedom of expression just like everyone else.
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2022
That's why reasonable people won't join that bandwagon.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by CommonSense1967: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2022
They are mostly M-kpuru mmiri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys. They think that they can force others to be do shallow and vote for Peter Obi-tuary by force.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single state.
This goes to show that these ones with power will be complete dictators, simple disagreements they can't stand. Just imagine what Buhari and Tinubu goes through on daily basis.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by MuslimIgbo: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Na Una sabi.
All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin

4 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by omonla10(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback:

If you know how many have cursed me just for enumerating the factual reasons why me as a Christian is supporting Tinubu who is a Muslim.

If they could locate me, I'm sure I would have made the 9pm news.

What we have supporting Obi is a mob of ignorant zombies, and when you reel out verifiable facts to them, they tell you it is lies and propaganda.
I'm not violent o and will never be.. But how can a fellow Nigerian think of voting an old and sick man at this critical time.. I'm also yoruba, but it just makes no sense. Its even a Muslim-Muslim ticket.. What will u tell ur xtian kids when then can't even worship their God freely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by duduade: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2022
This segalink seems to have no other ambition for now

Just loosing his sanity as each second passes by ...

He has lost his relevance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Emekaonline: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2022
Jennifer663:
Everyone should focus on their own and lets see who will win the race....
Make una leave Peter Obi alone.
Or are you guys afraid that he might make it?...

So you mean you and your family are afraid of Tinubu and that is why you keep mentioning him everywhere and abusing him? Why dont you embrace your sermon here and also leave Tinubu alone

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Neyoosha007(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2022
They’re just noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2022
Okonandmary:
I wanted to vote Peter Obi next year but i won't again because of Peter obi supporters

Lmao.. c dis AfeeCee guy oh.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by kingthreat(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2022
Viscuz:
Segalink na hungry man grin

Someone who in 2020 claimed he was the endsars leader but God catch am through Fisayo and David .

He is a social activist. He had been on the Endsars issue since 2017 before it became hijacked for a political course. He is making his impact in the society, while you are here masturbating about your human gods, Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by effort1: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback:

Segalink has said it all.

I'm not IPOB and I'm Obidient

Buhari's bad leadership and Tinubu's moral corruption are enough to get people angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Emekaonline: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
If u can't Take the heat you leave the Kitchen,Tinubu urchins wailing on this thread. Always linking obi with Ipob please u guys can do Berra!!grin

But many of you always cry and shout anytime Tinubu is mentioned even on many thread where his name is not mentioned. So why dont you also get out of the kitchen if you cannot take the heat?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by OndoRaph(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2022
This unknown Labour Party is giving some people sleepless nights

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Emekaonline:

So you mean you and your family are afraid of Tinubu and that is why you keep mentioning him everywhere and abusing him? Why dont you embrace your sermon here and also leave Tinubu alone

Yoruba Emeka stop crying..
Kikikiki
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by XerXers: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Buhari supporters killed many yoruba Corp members in 2011, they are still licking buhari's as,s till today. But they wail over insult by some random internet user

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by MarketDispatch: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Tabithatim:
Human rights activist, Segun Awosanya, popularly known as Segalink, speaks with SEGUN ADEWOLE on the cyber bullying and intolerant attitude displayed by members of the Peter Obi campaign.

https://punchng.com/obidients-violating-freedom-of-expression-of-others-segalink-awosanya/?amp

Where was this Segalink when Jonathan was President in the era of clueless, etc etc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.
All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin

Yoruba moslem We've heard,Stop crying

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by MrColdsweat: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Accuse others of what you're guilty of.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by nnamdi640: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Hope he knew what Tinubu's urchins did to Gej then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Emekaonline: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
effort1:

I'm not IPOB and I'm Obidient

Buhari's bad leadership and Tinubu's moral corruption are enough to get people angry

Obviously you are one of the tribal bigot. You talk of Tinubu moral corruption, what will you say about a man who looted his state treasury to fund his private family business, a man who was caught with over 250 million naira cash in Lagos? To you and your other ipobians that is not moral corruption? Just continue to decieve your family

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by MuslimIgbo: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Yoruba moslem We've heard,Stop crying
See frustration.

I don become yoruba because I'm not supporting Peter Obi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by effort1: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback:

See as he finish the obidient worshipers.

You, who refer to Obi as obituary, are you respecting other people's opinion?

Tinubu who said people will labor in vain, is he respecting people's opinion?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) / Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners / Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.