Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others (19602 Views)

Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Emekaonline:

So you mean you and your family are afraid of Tinubu and that is why you keep mentioning him everywhere and abusing him? Why dont you embrace your sermon here and also leave Tinubu alone
Words from a mere being.
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by colestephan86: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Tabithatim:
Human rights activist, Segun Awosanya, popularly known as Segalink, speaks with SEGUN ADEWOLE on the cyber bullying and intolerant attitude displayed by members of the Peter Obi campaign.

https://punchng.com/obidients-violating-freedom-of-expression-of-others-segalink-awosanya/?amp

One idiot jumped into a conversation I was having with someone in the bank yesterday, was really mad at her.
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Viscuz: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2022
kingthreat:

He is a social activist. He had been on the Endsars issue since 2017 before it became hijacked for a political course. He is making his impact in the society, while you are here masturbating about your human gods, Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi.

I have no god to masturbate to you can go through my threads . But in your shallow demented Agbado brain you feel Everyone should masturbate for Tinubu.

That was what you were told by Kemi .

Sega was exposed by Fisayo after sega went to the yatch club to meet with Oyetola because he didn’t want to be seen with Sanwolu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Mosesvic11(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you for a second think that there is difference between IPOB supporters and Peter Obi supporters then your school fees were paid in vain.

We are waiting for them in 2023...
Oga stop this lies, I am not an igbo man but you see that Peter obi? Na my choice.. you guys complain about obedient group as if you guys are innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by SmellyNyash: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Tomilola360:
Yeebos are terrorists
Go and hang urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by ibechris(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
When APC campaigned using Liar Muhammed to propagate all kinds of lies and perjury,no-one held him responsible but because the majority are on the side of one man,no one is seeing the wickedness done to this country by APC but OBI movement.

I feel,u guys are just uncomfortable so to say for the way this man is gaining ground.

Now,tribalism of sorts are playing out.

I am for Obi whether he wins or not but one thing is very sure,APC will not get more than 2million votes in the entire southern regions come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Emekaonline:

But many of you always cry and shout anytime Tinubu is mentioned even on many thread where his name is not mentioned. So why dont you also get out of the kitchen if you cannot take the heat?

M not complaining y should I.
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by PointZerom: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you for a second think that there is difference between IPOB supporters and Peter Obi supporters then your school fees were paid in vain.

We are waiting for them in 2023...

MuslimIgbo:

See frustration.

I don become yoruba because I'm not supporting Peter Obi grin grin grin

CommonSense1967:
They are mostly M-kpuru mmiri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys. They think that they can force others to be do shallow and vote for Peter Obi-tuary by force.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single state.
This goes to show that these ones with power will be complete dictators, simple disagreements they can't stand. Just imagine what Buhari and Tinubu goes through on daily basis.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys.

2015... Buhari will handle security
Osibanjo will handle economy.

2023... Tinubu will rescue Nigeria from Buhari and Osibanjo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by effort1: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Emekaonline:

Obviously you are one of the tribal bigot. You talk of Tinubu moral corruption, what will you say about a man who looted his state treasury to fund his private family business, a man who was caught with over 250 million naira cash in Lagos? To you and your other ipobians that is not moral corruption? Just continue to decieve your family

You, who abuse Igbos and even call them 5%, are you a tribal bigot or not?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by doublecross(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2022
Looking for fringe excuses now since you guys can't find any stain on the man eeehhh! Have they put knives to your throat and ask you not to talk or express your feelings? As a matter of fact, the fact that you can even post something like this shows you still have your freedom of speech! Tinubu APC and atikus PDP sends thugs to polling unit to attack people casting their votes and you don't say anything about it. It is rubbish talk like this you are quick to spill. Mugu people! We are obidient till death! Let me also remind you that what you are complaining of now has been the tactics of the APC and PDP for ages. So shut the f* up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

See frustration.

I don become yoruba because I'm not supporting Peter Obi grin grin grin

Muslim Igbo..
Lmao.M not is funny when people go out opening Igbotic monikers just to drag Igbos..

4 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by kingthreat(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Viscuz:

I have no god to masturbate to you can go through my threads . But in your shallow demented Agbado brain you feel Everyone should masturbate for Tinubu.

That was what you were told by Kemi .

Sega was exposed by Fisayo after sega went to the yatch club to meet with Oyetola because he didn’t want to be seen with Sanwolu.

Segalink is more impactful in Nigeria than everybody in your entire village. A google search on all their names would yield zero results on Google.

5 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Sannisege: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2022
googlepikins:
Segalink a bastardd that was planted into endsars to decieve the Nigerian youths
Lol Segalink was right after all.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Viscuz: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2022
kingthreat:

Segalink is more impactful in Nigeria than everybody in your entire village. A google search on all their names would yield zero results on Google.

Including your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Badowski: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2022
you guys are not thinking @ ALL

WHY IS SOUTH FIGTHING SOUTH,

NEVER UNITED THATS WHY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SLAVES TO THE NORTH.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE HATRED YOU HAVE FOR EACH OTHER,

THE NORTH IS UNITED BEHINDE THEIR SON, WHILE THE SOUTH IS BIKERINGAT EACH OTHER.

SOON EITHER OBI KILLS TINUBU OR VICE VERSA AND PAVE WAY FOR ATIKU.

WHO RELIGION HELP SINCE 1999, god of men

SOUTHERNERS THINK!!!!!!!

EKULEKU!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Strikethem: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback:

If you know how many have cursed me just for enumerating the factual reasons why me as a Christian is supporting Tinubu who is a Muslim.

If they could locate me, I'm sure I would have made the 9pm news.

What we have supporting Obi is a mob of ignorant zombies, and when you reel out verifiable facts to them, they tell you it is lies and propaganda.
Na karma they kill you.

Remember what you people did to Jonathan. How you insulted him with coffins.

I am yoruba too but stop your hypocrisy.

6 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by joe120120(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2022
Viscuz:
Segalink na hungry man grin

Someone who in 2020 claimed he was the endsars leader but God catch am through Fisayo and David .

Big hungry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Emekaonline: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2022
omonla10:
I'm not violent o and will never be.. But how can a fellow Nigerian think of voting an old and sick man at this critical time.. I'm also yoruba, but it just makes no sense. Its even a Muslim-Muslim ticket.. What will u tell ur xtian kids when then can't even worship their God freely

And do you know the meaning of a Christian or just because you and your family bear Christian names or going to church every week? Are you sure Heaven recognises you as a Christian or you are just decieving yourself? Is your name in the Book of Life or you think you and your like can mock God?

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Viscuz: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2022
joe120120:

Big hungry

Man don cash out plenty na 2020 hang am for neck during Endsars
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Coldfeets: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu should have invited this idiot to feature as one of his 30 Bishops.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Okoroawusa: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Mosesvic11:
Oga stop this lies, I am not an igbo man but you see that Peter obi? Na my choice.. you guys complain about obedient group as if you guys are innocent.
That's good. I am Igbo and Tinubu is my choice.
All we are asking for is to accord each the respect for their choice. You can see the way that I respect your choice of Obi then also respect my choice of Tinubu.
That's what we are asking for. Deep in your heart you can't tell me that you are not worried about the cyber bullying antics of Obi supporters. Tell me that you can't see it on all social media spaces.

4 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by gadgethead: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.

Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoes?

grin grin grin Here we go again!

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Kaiser20: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Where was Sagalink in 2015 when Sai BABA and Tinubu Media Propaganda groups violated fundamental human rights on social media by attacking GEJ all over SM
Where is Sagalink when Tinubu impersonated the Bishops and deceived the whole nation that 30 FAKE Bishops supported APC fake agenda.
The same method APC used in winning elections in 2015 with "FAKE Change ". Peter Obi's Supporters will do same.
After all, Election is about *Winning*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by InvertedHammer: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2022
/
I don't know if he lives in Utopia or Wonderland.

People are frustrated and it makes sense that they will vent their frustration one way or the other. Imagine a group of criminals that keep robbing your street, when they are finally caught, some fella comes to preach to the boys in the street that the robbers mean well and the neighbors are being unruly. They will beat the fella join sef.

That fella is Segalink and his fellow Tinubu apologists. How can you beat a child and complain that he is crying. At least unlike #EndSARS protest, nobody has physically harmed Segalink. So it is either he comes with better arguments or shut up

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Reinamaria:
We'll be Obidient till the end.
Obediently Obidient.
You and who?

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Blazebond(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2022
According to their identity politics of hate, you are not Nigerian enough if you are not an idolater chanting the name of Peter Obi as your lord and saviour, and certainly don’t want the good of the country.

This is an infringement on the fundamental rights of all Nigerians, and as often done on matters like this, we have risen against the abusive trend and have reported its continuance to the authorities.
This is the problem with obi supporters club,this is how the Nazi movements started and finally almost obliterated the Jews,this is how one man mad worshiping destroys the populace.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2022
backtovillage:
They will even curse you.

If segalinks had stuck to his marketing Atiku and maintained his lanner I'm sure people would have left him alone.

It was when he kept coming for Peter obi the real gnas gbos started and he couldn't keep up.

If u want to market ur candidate do so bt if u want gbas gbos be ready ooo. Don't cry when they come for u and ur candidate. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by GoldenstateChel: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Wat obi supporters are doing, tinubu supporters are doing it,they even went ahead against Christianity to hire criminal Bishop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by naija4life247: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2022
I don't think the idiots are. It is just their half education that is making them behave like street traders. Any nonentity that brings trouble, we will give him double. If Peter Obituary and his useless supporters decide to be unfortunate in their life, we will teach them a lesson their children's children will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by kingthreat(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Viscuz:

Including your father?

Just did a Google search on him. It had 6 page results on Google despite him not being a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback:

Segalink has said it all.

How did he say it all. Can he beat his chest and say that APC guys have not done worse that PO supporters? I have not seen anything bad that PO supporters have done, only to ensure that the systematic disinformation that has been prevailing is no longer done again.

Segalink is just gaslighting people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Viscuz: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2022
kingthreat:

Just did a Google search on him. It had 6 page results on Google despite him not being a celebrity

And so ? When are you doing your own google search ?

And why are you hiding the name of your imaginary father ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political / Pictures From APC Rally For Tinubu, Akpabio In Abak, Akwa Ibom / Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.