Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,727 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Life And Career Decisions After Nysc. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Life And Career Decisions After Nysc. (223 Views)

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / How Beneficial Are These Courses Corps Members Are Enticed To Take, After NYSC? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life And Career Decisions After Nysc. by Maggie1983(f): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Hello guys, pls I need ur opinion. So I finished my service in April and I just clocked 23 last month, and I'm kind of indecisive on what to do.

First, I was adviced to get skills like Tailoring, pharmacy training, makeup, digital Marketing skills, driving etc within 2 yrs before going for masters for another 2 yrs by which I'll be 27, then I apply for a job.

Then secondly another close relative of mine now said that it's better I apply for internships in lagos to gather experience since I just graduated, and my age is favourable that since I'm young, that companies will likely get back to me if I apply. And the more experience I get the more I can move to better jobs with higher salary.

In addition, I already have some internship experience that altogether sums up to a year and some months, which I did between my 100-300 level.

But my parents wants me to get a job after my masters since I already have internship experience.

So please what is ur opinion, or if u were the one given this options which will u choose.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Is For National Integration And Unity – Brig. Gen. Fadah / The One That Made The World Proud When We Talk Of Business / Urgent Attention!!!!!!!! A Must Read !!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.