Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . (647 Views)

Oby Ezekwesilis' Past Post On Fuel Subsidy Going Viral On Twitter / Video Fake And Rented APC Bishops Preaching / Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by dlaw70(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2022
No wander the rest of the world see Nigeria youth as youths with I don't care attitude when it comes to the politics of their country .

Nigeria youths will seize every situation no matter how serious it is to joke.

The just concluded unveiling of the apc vice presidential candidate in Abuja where bishops that were hittato now not known cought the eyes of the public is now trending on social media .

These are some of the clips

1 Like

Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by dlaw70(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2022
On my way to unveiling

1 Like

Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by DOTian: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Agbadorian Bishops

This one below needed a staple to tie down his flying bishops cap...

Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by Aidejay(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2022
dlaw70:
No wander the rest of the world see Nigeria youth as youths with I don't care attitude when it comes to the politics of their country .

Nigeria youths will seize every situation no matter how serious it is to joke.

The just concluded unveiling of the apc vice presidential candidate in Abuja where bishops that were hittato now not known cought the eyes of the public is now trending on social media .

These are some of the clips

The rest of the world doesn't give a flying fkkkk about Nigerian youths. Else they would have turned down Buhari's Loaning Spree or done something about our predicament.

Allow us to mourn the sorry state of out polity the way we like it.

Using Comedy & cruise to hide pain and anger is a staple of Nigerianism.
Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by Naijanascam: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Check out these fine APC bishops

1 Like

Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by dlaw70(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
At the unveiling

1 Like

Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by dlaw70(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Naijanascam:
Check out these fine APC bishops
Jesuu! Walahi Naija na pure cruiz

2 Likes

Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by naijainstinct: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Any Christian partaking in this must be mentally deranged and Muslim partaking in this challenge is a hypocrite. Will Muslims allow their religion to be ridiculed like this?

Senseless youths everywhere. That's why our political and religious leaders keep using our heads.

The Nigerian Police have increased the cost of obtaining a Police Character Certificate from N5,000 to N40,000. This is a document valid for only 3 months and required by most Nigerians seeking to study abroad or migrate abroad for better opportunities.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian International Passport which is valid for 5 years costs only N26,000.

The question every well-meaning Nigerian should be asking is "why will a document valid for only 3 months cost twice the price of a document that is valid for 5 years?"

Please join in compelling the IG of Police to reverse the price of obtaining PCC to N5,000 by signing the petition via the link below. Over 5000 people have signed but we need more people to lend their voice.

https://www.change.org/ReduceCostofPoliceClearanceCertificate
Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by Sunday2021: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Hahahaa! Tinubu desperation is dangerous .

1 Like

Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by ZUKKYY(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin grin laugh wan finish me here

1 Like

Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by Sunday2021: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2022
naijainstinct:
Any Christian partaking in this must be mentally deranged and Muslim partaking in this challenge is a hypocrite. Will Muslims allow their religion to be ridiculed like this?

Senseless youths everywhere. That's why our political and religious leaders keep using our heads.

The Nigerian Police have increased the cost of obtaining a Police Character Certificate from N5,000 to N40,000. This is a document valid for only 3 months and required by most Nigerians seeking to study abroad or migrate abroad for better opportunities.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian International Passport which is valid for 5 years costs only N26,000.

The question every well-meaning Nigerian should be asking is "why will a document valid for only 3 months cost twice the price of a document that is valid for 5 years?"

Please join in compelling the IG of Police to reverse the price of obtaining PCC to N5,000 by signing the petition via the link below. Over 5000 people have signed but we need more people to lend their voice.

https://www.change.org/ReduceCostofPoliceClearanceCertificate
shut up, nobody is ridiculing my religion. Those bishops are Tinubu bishops not Christians bishop. We know our bishops and our bishops know us.
Tinubu bishops can never be my bishop , they are fake. Therefore,the trending is about FAKE APC BISHOPS.
Real Christian bishops can never dress like that.

1 Like

Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by naijainstinct: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
shut up, nobody is ridiculing my religion. Those bishops are Tinubu bishops not Christians bishop. We know our bishops and our bishops know us.
Tinubu bishops can never be my bishop , they are fake. Therefore,the trending is about FAKE APC BISHOPS.
Real Christian bishops can never dress like that.
Okay, go and do same for islam and see if you will still have your head on your neck by evening.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral . by Sunday2021: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2022
naijainstinct:
Okay, go and do same for islam and see if you will still have your head on your neck by evening.

Nonsense and ingredients.
how can i join a terrorist religion?
Islam is a useless terrorist organization.
In Christianity there is freedom of expression, In Islam their dead Muhammad is surviving on the blood of innocent people.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Andoni L.G Rivers State Inauguration/flag-off. See Details... / Congratulatory Speech To Rev Father Alia On Certificate Of Flagbearer - Full Tex / Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.