Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,667 members, 7,770,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN (32623 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by CommonSense1967: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
lexy2014:

Who are the religiously gullible?

How is CAN brainwashing the religiously gullible?

How is CAN not advocating for good candidates and who are the good candidates that CAN is not advocating for?

How is promoting religious intolerance?

Why should CAN care if Tinubu and Shettima are the best candidates in terms of capacity and ability?

How are Tinubu and Shettima the best candidates in terms of capacity and ability?
Too many religious gullible to name them, the CAN should stay in their business of religious business Enterprise instead of trying to dictate to candidates who to pick and who not to pick.
They obviously don't care about good governance, all they care about is the religious beliefs of the candidates. If they care about good governance, that should have been their focus instead of personal religious beliefs.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by ufotunang: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Islamic clerics, Iman did not attend the unveling ceremony but unknown bishops will rush to attend the unveling ceremony in order to get their share of tinubu bullion van dollars.... nawaoooo
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by GoldenstateChel: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
So Muric u know better than CAN,look diz one telling CAN rubbish
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Gbeng30(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
What do you expect a terrorist group.. Useless people
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by ufotunang: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Naijanascam:
This Man and confusions are related
... Even MURIC leader and members did not even attend tinubu running mate unveling ceremony...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by ufotunang: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
umunaija:
Why are you speaking for can?, Do you know bishops more than can?, Something is not right with APC and muric.

Check below

I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong.

https://www.nairaland.com/7240213/didnt-attend-shettimas-unveiling-tinubus

All of them are debunking it. I avoid any form of division, be it tribal or religion but APC and Tinubu have succeeded in dividing our nation on religious line. It's a pity. Every sensible person knows that there should be balance. Even if APC wins (99% unlikely), believe me Tinubu will not enjoy his presidency, he will wish that time should run, because every of his policies will be viewed from religious line and will always be resisted. Revolution will likely start, believe me, it's not good for Nigeria. Everyone that loves this country will not vote APC.
... Even MURIC leader and their members did not attend tinubu running mate unveiling ceremony
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Captain6(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
baritereign24:
CAN is a fraudulent organization they are forming JESUS who die on the cross..I tinubu we trust...behold the incoming president 2023

HOW DID TINUBU DEVELOP LAGOS? LAGOS HAS BEEN WELL DEVELOPED BEFORE TINUBU BECAME THE GOVERNOR.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by GoldenstateChel: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Criminal Association of Nigeria CAN are part of the biggest problems in Nigeria.
These religious intolerant criminals are enemies of Nigeria.
shut up, because they expose ur tinubu, commonsense with no brain at all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by deavicky(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
When did Muslim start appointing Bishop for Christians to the extent of knowing real and fake Bishops.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by ransomed: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
The month is about ending, this man needs his monthly jabs to be able to reason perfectly.
Tinubu has created Muslims brotherhood as it is obtained in Egypt.
Expect more terrorism, more banditry,more kidnappings, more church attacks from them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Thomthom(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Not funny. It is unacceptable to mock Allah. This is the bigotry that you have been using to jinx those you supported in 2015 & 2019 and made them to l'ule.
You just jinxed them with your carelessness, hatred and bigotry again. Do not mock other people's faith and God, you need to learn where to draw the line so you won't ruin your life at a young age.

Asiwaju Tinubu and anyone who desire to win must pray against receiving supports from bigots and terrorists.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Jemex003: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hizzy:

Which Muslim dominate West the population of Christains in Mountain of Fire Lords Chosen, Winners and Redeemed only in the West is bigger than all the Muslims in the mosque in South West Combined

Can you show me a single Mosque that have 60,000 muslim population in the South West

Do you want to tell me all the 60,000 capacity are only Yoruba member of the church?
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Ara21(f): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Naijanascam:
This Man and confusions are related

I tell you, must he reply in everything.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by mywells: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
How much were you paid to publish this, hypocrite everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Vadese1: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
umunaija:
Why are you speaking for can?, Do you know bishops more than can?, Something is not right with APC and muric.

Check below

I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong.

https://www.nairaland.com/7240213/didnt-attend-shettimas-unveiling-tinubus

All of them are debunking it. I avoid any form of division, be it tribal or religion but APC and Tinubu have succeeded in dividing our nation on religious line. It's a pity. Every sensible person knows that there should be balance. Even if APC wins (99% unlikely), believe me Tinubu will not enjoy his presidency, he will wish that time should run, because every of his policies will be viewed from religious line and will always be resisted. Revolution will likely start, believe me, it's not good for Nigeria. Everyone that loves this country will not vote APC.

Don't mind the idiot. He is now a Catholic more the the Pope

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Successmind(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
I wonder why we keep shouting on this when I have an option to vote for someone I want... @tleast oda choices dey dere... Me na traditionalist and Muslim ticket I dey vote... Vote for your choice too instead making this an issue... Vote candidate of your choice and let's stop using religion as an excuse... We only need candidate we believe in not party...
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by fredoooooo: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
CAN is a branch of Atiku and PDP , Obituary is a branch of PDP ...

BATSHETTIMA23 cool
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Brushstrokes20: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
MUMUric is high on cow dung again!
How can you be Catholic more than the pope
Pathetic bunch of brainwashed terrorists.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by GoldenstateChel: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
trutharena:
CAN should be declared a liar organization.

They are bunch of noise making liars who doesn’t have one single iota of integrity.

They have started using the cancel culture tactics of IPOB terrorists.
shut up , if they try dis rubbish in ur religion,u all will start killing pple, u know they are fake,but still display ur stupidity call d pple who are Christian body expose thing that is against there religion liars,that show u are d liars
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Gyarah: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Did somebody said that this man is a professor? I doubt his pedegree as a professor and talking like a slowpoke!

He talks before he thinks.

Must he always talk? Even when it doesn't concern him.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by bbyby01: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
ElSudani:
The condescending attitude of CAN towards the northern clergymen is saddening.
They were expecting flamboyant pastors drenched in gold jewelries and big SUVs.
They quickly tagged the Northerners as touts and mechanics because they looked simple.
Such hypocrisy. I will never trust the CAN leadership ever again.
These are the same people you told us you were fighting for.
Northern clergymen? Tagged northerners as touts? Are you normal?
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by yeyedu(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kestolove:
CAN is a scam, a political religiouz body with no bearing

Just like your conplextion

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by masseratti: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
i wll advice tinubu campaign to disassociate it self for this one man organization called Muric..
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Peacecore: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
An Islamic head now knows who's a bishop more than CAN.

I dey shame for this man and his family members

This is one the consequences of PENTECOSTALISM. Anyone can buy bible, coat, and rent an apartment and become a pastor or man of God. Until the christians shun this duplication, we can't term anyone 'fake'. This is the uniqueness of Catholic church that makes it standout amongst other denominations.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Realguyman1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
trantayo:
All tactics deploy by South East and south south to divide Yorubas will never succeed because we Yorubas are not religion bigot. Mr. Peter Obi boys are just wasting their time.
Our votes belong to Tinubu, a man that married pastor wife for over 30years . What a religion tolerance. I will never vote for a candidate that always causes confusion, division, hatred, ethnicity. Tinubu is a man of people that forgive his political enemies despite all lies against him on internet. God is love and if you hate your fellow human being, you will surely end in hell fire. Please note God is wicked than devil in judgement. No partiality in His judgement. If you lie against Tinubu, God judgement await you.. Any moment from know, Jesus Christ is coming back to take saints not hater or liars against your fellow human being.
Na wa o. Sometimes I wonder wether most of u do even think before doing anything at all. U just called someone Peter Obi and u are busy talking about love. Shay na Peter Obi be he name? Hypocrite na most of una just be for this naija. After spreading hatred for someone because of his region, u are now busy talking about love, God, tinubu blablabla.

Let me ask u a question. Apart from the fact that u are an APC member and also a Yoruba man, tell me any sensible reason why u are supporting Tinubu and APC?
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by prizeless(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
How can MURIC know more about Bishops than CAN Na wa o
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Kaiser20: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
baritereign24:
CAN is a fraudulent organization they are forming JESUS who die on the cross..I tinubu we trust...behold the incoming president 2023
Most Muslim up north see Tinubu as Barawo, Tinubu can't be trusted,he is too Dubious
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Babaken(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
baritereign24:
hope he's wearing adult pampers
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jemex003:

Do you want to tell me all the 60,000 capacity are only Yoruba member of the church?
And it's only South West that has Muslims
I can give you more than 30 churches that has up to 60,000 members every Sunday but can you show me a single Mosque that has 30,000 members
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by GoldenstateChel: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
fredoooooo:
CAN is a branch of Atiku and PDP , Obituary is a branch of PDP ...

BATSHETTIMA23 cool
Muric is branch of apc which even northern Muslim regards him as infidel Muslim ,mind u if obi and Atiku did wat tinubu did,CAN will attack them also
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
luizpippo:

No friday mosque has 5,000 worshipers on any given Friday any where in the SouthWest.

Mind you, half of the mosque population on that day would be abokis bikemen and cart pushers.
Sir you are 100% correct
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Machinegun91(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jesus Christ is the king of the whole world, Muric should know that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US / Senator Ita Giwa Dazzles At 2face #fortyfied Show / Abdulrasheed Maina Arrested In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.