Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm (28130 Views)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by LIVE08(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

A socio-political activist, Reno Omokri has raised the alarm alleging that the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, are threatening him over comments against the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

In a post on his official Facebook page, Omokri asserted that there is no difference between the secessionist group and the supporters of Peter Obi.

Omokri who vowed that IPOB cannot silence him, said they have disguised themselves as ‘Obidients’.

He wrote, “I criticised Peter Obi, the next day IPOB’s official lawyer blasted me? Then I started receiving threats left, right and centre?

“Who do you think you are kidding? Me? At night, in their covens, there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between IPOB and the core Obidients!. You can just imagine these IPOB people disguised as Obidients thinking they can silence me.

“Are you guys okay? Me? The vast majority of those who are enjoying the social media cruise with you may not know who you guys truly are, but I do!

“If you, the IPOB team at the core of this Obidient movement want to allow yourself to be deceived by these people who are only jumping on your train because they want to trend, that is your headache.

“But if you come after me, make sure you kill me. Because if I survive”.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by obyrich(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Trying hard to link PO with IPOB. grin

715 Likes 54 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Onuigbodabere: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno has proven he is one of the problems of Nigeria. A paid activist always raising alarm like a police car.

618 Likes 49 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Pandev(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by crestedaguiyi: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
him still dey cap

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by tamdun: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shege, the monster u made grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by id911(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
I used to think Reno is a pastor. The rate at which people can go to tarnish someone's image just to get attention is alarming. Why trying to play ethno-religious line in a very important elections like this instead of issue base campaign to get the best for our country? I'm a strong disciple of Atiku of PDP and those close to me know how I've spent so much time, energy, effort, etc, to support him over the years but I'm not really happy about how our country men are bringing tribalism into this election instead of looking for the best candidate to get us working again. Even the LP candidate, Peter Obi, I've known him closely when I used to attend Holy Family Catholic Church, Festac Town many years ago. He's one of the finest Nigerians alive. This country would benefits a lot if he were to be our President.

What is really going on especially the ethnic card is making me lose so much interest in the future of this country and Nigerians.

372 Likes 23 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Maxymilliano(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Clout chaser ...

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Femifasola: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
I'm yoruba and most of us have clearly seen that Reno wants to Toll the ethno-religious line but it seems to be falling off even before it starts. Reno is itchy to return to Nigeria, he should just stay on permanent exile abroad

364 Likes 24 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by silibaba: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
You don buy market be that

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Oplomo: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:
I'm yoruba and most of us have clearly seen that Reno wants to Toll the ethno-religious line but it seems to be falling off even before it starts. Reno is itchy to return to Nigeria, he should just stay on permanent exile abroad

LOL...You actually saw through him like an X-ray. grin grin grin

482 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by trutharena: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
You and IPOB terrorists are bird of a feather.

We don’t care if they terrorize you so don’t think anyone will show you sympathy.

351 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by seunmsg(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
obyrich:

Trying hard to dissociate Peter Obi from IPOB when we all know he’s Ipob’s candidate.

277 Likes 16 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by seunmsg(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:

Once you see a moniker with a combined Yoruba name starting a comment with “I’m Yoruba”, just know the person is a hardcore ipob member disguising as Yoruba to deceive the rest of us.

Omo Igbo, nobody is deceived by the part in bold. Drop your comment with your chest without dragging the Yoruba ethnic group into your support or otherwise for Obituary. Stop the crass disguising. It’s irritating to rational minds.

296 Likes 15 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Salvador1: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno omokiri is trying to divert attention from Atiku arisetv interview where he goofed that 90% of Northerners are not on internet and not socially enlightened.

Who doesn't know him about his divide and rule tactics.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Salvador1: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Once you see a moniker with a combined Yoruba name that goes about starting a comment with “I’m Yoruba”, just know the person is an hardcore ipob member disguising as Yoruba to deceive the rest of us.

anybody against tinubu must be an ibo person.

Grow up.

224 Likes 19 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by id911(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Trying hard to dissociate Peter Obi from IPOB when we all know he’s Ipob’s candidate.

You should be more intelligent than this.

189 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by seunmsg(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Salvador1:

Grow up.

Tell the person I quoted to grow up and stop disguising. He’s not deceiving anybody.

251 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by FreeStuffsNG: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
O ga o. There is so much confusion among those who hate Asiwaju Tinubu.

231 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Salvador1: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Tell the person I quoted to grow up and stop disguising. He’s not deceiving anybody.
until u stop seeing any body against tinubu as ibo first.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Femifasola: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Once you see a moniker with a combined Yoruba name starting a comment with “I’m Yoruba”, just know the person is a hardcore ipob member disguising as Yoruba to deceive the rest of us.

Omo Igbo, nobody is deceived by the part in bold. Drop your comment with your chest without dragging the Yoruba ethnic group into your support or otherwise for Obituary. Stop the crass disguising. It’s irritating to rational minds.

You will soon be banned for life like helinues. Giving false information, how do I even know whom you are in a faceless forum. All the epistles just because I'm against Reno. Lmao. U need help you seem mentally sick

125 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Great2017: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Who are the "we"? I am not part of your false claim.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Burruchaga71(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Not only IPOB. I will definitely smash your head on the wall if I meet you face to face... Anumpama..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Aldol: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/
But why the threat to his life, these people sha

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Obidient4life2: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Can this man keep quiet for once?
Is he not in the US again? Na wa ooo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by ipobcannibals: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi supporters = Ipigs/ESN

Since Peter Obi failed to condemn Ipigs/ESN terrorists, then he can only be the president of biaflaud.

224 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Every sane Nigeria knows Peter obi is ipob plan B

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
obyrich:
every sane person knows ipob are d ones agressively campaigning for obi

Obi is their plan B

The same ipob mode of operation is the same thing they do now
Propaganda
Threat
Violence

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
Reno has proven he is one of the problems of Nigeria. A paid activist always raising alarm like a police car.
I guess he wasn’t Nigeria problem when he released back to back singles for buhari

He wasn’t Nigeria problem when he insulted tinubu

But d moment he mentioned saint obi the ipob candidate then he suddenly became d problem

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:
emeka

Nobody will beat u if u claim Igbo n still say this,u don’t have to claim what u are not to drive your point home

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Salvador1:

Grow up.
check all the tribes in Nigeria
Anytime u see hate,look no further it’s Igbo

Go to Facebook n co n see for yourself,it’s already a known fact

Igbos are synonymous to hate

36 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! / 300% Hike In Aedc Tariffs Prepaid Meter. Pics / APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.