Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (43981 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Datfynboy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gbadespet:
People just dey lie for here jor, I receive 33k monthly as corper and my diet isn't balance at all ,no girlfriend,ain't paying house rent ,I don't smoke nor drink ,I don't take transport coz PPA is closer and still yet my life no balance ....
Person go come dey earn 15k monthly with wife and kids,the story no clear
Aswear to God na legit story some of them dey give my papa dey earn 15k currently and I dey even earn pass am from the security work I dey do. My pupcy been dey earn 75k when him been dey work for Prodeco.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nozino:

To each is own oo. I would rather remain unemployed and learn a skill than accept 30/month salary that will most likely take all my time and youth if I’m not careful.

I rather die than work a 30k job. If it's to die by starvation or work a 30k job I will choose death by starvation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by BIXYBABE: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wat of d jobless ones.......My own income no reach 10k per month even wit a kid......we must sha survive by all means........
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
UEDIBO:

It's happening. I'm a Masters degree holder with many other qualification.
I have never received salary more than #20,000 in my life before. I'm 38 years with 4 children. Things are happening.

My heart goes out to those kids. I wish you can do the suffering alone.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:

You for carry the cylinder for head and trek back home. If say I see you sef, I no go stop. Redpillers must trek. grin
Pass nah, wetin concern me.

No just snap me and share here, that's all.

I been take style dey find you sef. I wan give you a student. If you say no, I will cry for you.

Nah cry for help be this.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Celeboy22: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Clintifydan:

Is she in rivers state.. i feel like helping out.. thank you

I have a close relative you can help if you can, thank you and I will appreciate if you can lend a helping hand
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tallesty1:
Pass nah, wetin concern me.

No just snap me and share here, that's all.

I been take style dey find you sef. I wan give you a student. If you say no, I will cry for you.

Nah cry for help be this.

Thank you! I didn’t even think of the snapping part. Now you mentioned it, I’ll snap you.

Wetin the student wan learn?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by emmaodet: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Raalsalghul:

This is funny coming from you.

You have been the biggest critic of the japa group. grin

What changed?

grin grin grin grin grin

My brodaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
It is now really obvious that the country and Africa in general are going nowhere.
No hope for the future kids and people.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I rather die than work a 30k job. If it's to die by starvation or work a 30k job I will choose death by starvation.

God bless you my brother. People willingly entering into slavery.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Hian. Calm down o. cheesy
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! I didn’t even think of the snapping part. Now you mentioned it, I’ll snap you.

Wetin the student wan learn?
Try am first, you go see say Portable and Terry G na my mentors.

How about I detail it in your pm?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by naturalman: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
FettyWilliams:
What about people like me who earn #2,500 from serving bricklayers and when there's no job you'll go hunger for days or drink garri with no sugar or salt just to hold stomach.
I'm not proud of this life but I don really master how to use 5k for two weeks no be joke

How do you manage 5k per week
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Hian. Calm down o. cheesy

You go still die. 30k what will that even do. What will you eat. To even fill 6kg gas is 6000 naira. Where do you live, would you pay rent or what. Nna men better to just stay and die abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by goodluck813(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerian are suffering ...come to Ikeja [Oregun]most of the India , Chinese, Lebanese company pay 900 to 1000 naira a day for eleven hour work that's 7 to 7...and the government is silence

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tallesty1:
Try am first, you go see say Portable and Terry G na my mentors.

How about I detail it in your pm?

Hahahaha. Please don’t put TerryG and Portable together o. TerryG has sense.

Yea, PM is fine.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. Please don’t put TerryG and Portable together o. TerryG has sense.

Yea, PM is fine.
I will get inspiration and direction from free madness by Terry G and then act it out Portably.

Thank you.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
goodluck813:
Nigerian are suffering ...come to Ikeja [Oregun]most of the India , Chinese, Lebanese company pay 900 to 1000 naira a day for eleven hour work that's 7 to 7...and the government is silence

I will rather go back to my village to involve in full time farming than earning 1k per day. I know the first three months will be turbulent but things will balance on the first harvest.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
jclassiq:

Shame on you. How did that woman chose that kind of suffer head life with an ambitionless young man like you. I guess she is illiterate with no ambition too.
stop mocking people ,you dont know their situation.If you have suffered before you might understand.No condition is permanent.as far back as 2014,when I resigned as a banker and used my savings to do biz .I lost everything,I suffer with my gf sotey we dey cook beans half done before we eat.we eat once a day ..staying in one room.we suffer too much,if rain dey fall water dey enter the room..we open door to pack water out as rain dey fall.But today am not lacking.i went from zero to 100 with legal hustle.So pls dont conclude.Reading all these experience dey bring back some of the memories I repressed long ago.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Omoslim26: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
podium:

I earn 15k. With a daughter and wife...

Is this a joke or somtiiinnn undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
gulfer:
Be honest, how do you survive solely on that or are you not paying rent and transportation

An everyday dem dey pay rent?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by cayorday89(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
UEDIBO:

It's happening. I'm a Masters degree holder with many other qualification.
I have never received salary more than #20,000 in my life before. I'm 38 years with 4 children. Things are happening.
Mhen, this is serious torture mentally and all the "ally" one van think of, anyhow anyhow, you should have tried to save then start a business before getting married. I won't ever get married with such pay, no matter the hope been preached, I can't bare bringing children to suffer because it reminds me of my childhood even though my parents were never close to being poor... God will surely make way for you Sir and everyone of us needing financial breakthrough.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
nahzyla:

Please tell me how you manage to make do with that amount, what's feeding like? I want to be able to adjust my own feeding so my salary lwill last me. Thank you

What a ridiculous question, you asked that person......
And you expect that person to answer your question.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Unrated900:

Help the man on 15k with a daughter monthly
Amd leave the woman out for now
Cos a man would surely help her out

So an you go tell him ,who to help abi?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
FettyWilliams:
What about people like me who earn #2,500 from serving bricklayers and when there's no job you'll go hunger for days or drink garri with no sugar or salt just to hold stomach.
I'm not proud of this life but I don really master how to use 5k for two weeks no be joke

Better go find something else to do.....
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by jclassiq(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
stop mocking people ,you dont know their situation.If you have suffered before you might understand.No condition is permanent.as far back as 2014,when I resigned as a banker and used my savings to do biz .I lost everything,I suffer with my gf sotey we dey cook beans half done before we eat.we eat once a day ..staying in one room.we suffer too much,if rain dey fall water dey enter the room..we open door to pack water out as rain dey fall.But today am not lacking.i went from zero to 100 with legal hustle.So pls dont conclude.Reading all these experience dey bring back some of the memories I repressed long ago.

Good for you.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bledriel: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amos1423:
Which kind work Abeg?

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily

Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bledriel: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
millionboi:
I will like to work with you, how do I start

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily

dododawa1:
am in Lagos, contact link please.

Come and work with me.

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by kayyk(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please I’ll like you to refer me also. I earn below 30k and it really does little or nothing
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

If you have nothing good to say, it's better you keep quiet.

But he said, the truth....
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nozino:
I find it very hard to believe that people earn just 30k/month. The only reasonable explanation would be that they are very young people with no responsibilities, do not pay rent and transportation ( Their work place maybe close to their home).
I am a married man with kids and earns #16,640 a month. Na God d help us ooo.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by obinnazy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
I don't even earn up to 30k, as a graduate, currently teaching,
I'm just fed up, my phone is faulty... I can't even think of doing easy buy, cox where will get the money to pay back?...
God please show me mercy and let your favor speak for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.