Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (43987 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Evaremedy:
In 2014 a civil servant can only take loan from bank to buy land and build House; fast forward to 2022 civil servants are now taking loan from bank to buy a bag of rice.
Inside life...cheesy

Soon people will collect loan to buy tooth paste..

With Inflation biting deeper.

Every human now should be targeting at least more than 3sources of Income to at least smell average..
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Okoronkwow(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2022
I earn 30k per month as civil servant in Ebonyi..... I do borrow like 20k every month.... Pay as i received salary... Then manage 10 and still borrow again..... Not easy with a family of 2 boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by bjtinz: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2022
@Op I've been wondering the same thing myself. Omo people are trying oo. shocked
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

You need a revolution, not another low-paying job..

Its your mates in Sri Lanka that have taken the bull by its horn.

All of una for Liegeria na to dey go church and mosque na only wetin una sabi. Lazy bunch always waiting for God or luck to grant them greener pasture.

Una suffering neva start.

If you have nothing good to say, it's better you keep quiet.

9 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

That is why they first sold you the concept of a god you never see or hear. Not once in your entire existence!

The reason is to keep you masses in the slavery you are in!
Spare me the atheist preaching this morning...No be today nyash begin dey for back.

Come up with a solution and ways around the issue of discuss..Leave the blame game.

8 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by femicyrus(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
This is my major reason for hating the vice president who saw #5000 distribution as a way of lifting Nigerians out of poverty

With #15,000 monthly, you must be leaving in affluence in the eyes of buhari and osinbajo.
Very wicked leaders

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
By owing petty traders, owing house rent and begging online.
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by RPG2020(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerianization:
I withdrew 50k eight days ago and am left with about 4,800 today. Will surely use the ATM tomorrow. Not married ooooooooo.

It is well

You go club grin
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2022
maureensylvia:
My friend, a single mother receives 16k
I cried in my heart for her

Can as her if she can set up a POS business? And also become an Agent selling our POS machines.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Sstepkee(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2022
AmazingELixir:

The security personnel at work one of our project site...I keep asking them that ...their response has always been " its God oh" those guys task the living day light out of me.

My people take it from me...Nigerians are suffering as in people are seeing hell on earth in this country.

Good morning, please is there vacancy in any of your sites? I have been out of work for months, I have experience in construction, I am an Architect.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Akalia(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerianization:
I withdrew 50k eight days ago and am left with about 4,800 today. Will surely use the ATM tomorrow. Not married ooooooooo.

It is well
Bro your own small. I blew over 60k this week alone for my wife's and son's upkeep. Every other week I blow mad money to run my family, I earn roughly above 100k. It really is a miracle how I put up with all these spendings in today's Nigeria. I believe those earning 30k try as much as they can to live within their means.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

You need a revolution, not another low-paying job..

Its your mates in Sri Lanka that have taken the bull by its horn.

All of una for Liegeria na to dey go church and mosque na only wetin una sabi. Lazy bunch always waiting for God or luck to grant them greener pasture.

Una suffering neva start.

U are right brother...
Someone is earning 20k come still dey pay tithe on top of am.

That is the level religion has spoilt their brain. No common reasoning.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Moneyboyz: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Private school teachers in Ogun state and co, pos sales girls/boys etc all collect below 15k here.

Some are adults and depend on tips to survive.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Spare me the atheist preaching this morning...No be today nyash begin dey for back.

Come up with a solution and ways around the issue of discuss..Leave the blame game.

It is not "atheist". It is drumming it into you peoples' thick skulls that your easy way of leaving it all to God or religion will consolidate your inescapable misery and penury from generation to generation.

Either choose revolution or you brainwashed spineless men should stop creating useless threads and comments like this.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Americafighter: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2022
I pity people working for government ooo I spend over 200k weekly and still managing

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by ufotty2001: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Ugmama:

You're talking as if you're in duabi
Bros better calm down and look around you.

People are suffering. I have seen annual salary as 109,000.

Just put our country people in prayer because our leaders are extremely wicked!
Suffer never start. People like u are the one that vote for Buhari now u want to vote for Tinubu. Una never see suffer yet. When Tinubu enter u will see time 15 of suffering

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by MartinsD12(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2022
iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc
Don't depend on one source of income simple, as the 30k no reach fit other things to take improve income , no body survives on a monthly 30k salary in Nigeria how much is half bag of rice for instance
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Okoronkwow:
I earn 30k per month as civil servant in Ebonyi..... I do borrow like 20k every month.... Pay as i received salary... Then manage 10 and still borrow again..... Not easy with a family of 2 boys.
At this pace, you shouldn't just relax on the monthly stuff..

Farming or petty trade can help augment.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by beyondPen(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:
THEIR SUFFERING NEVA START.

THEY WILL SUFFER AND SUFFER UNTIL THEY COME TO CHERISH TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTERS NNAMDI KANU AND SUNDAY IGBOHO.

So true until dey cherish true freedom fighters and we follow them to the end.
But our people are not ready yet. Same old politicians using the divide and rule tactics.

Thank God you didn't say they should follow Obi

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2022
100k salary- The same day after settling bills, Na 16k remain like so.

One needs more streams of income. It is suicidal to survive on a salary these days.

God be with us all.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

If you have nothing good to say, it's better you keep quiet.

See this one. He is already squeezing his fist to fight with me and will leave the politicians that have made lack and misery his portion.

See his name "Patriotic9ja". No wonder you are part of those caught in the discussion of oppression and pain. You don't know your problem yet, pls pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

It is not "atheist". It is drumming it into you peoples' thick skulls that your easy way of leaving it all to God or religion will consolidate your inescapable misery and penury from generation to generation.

Either choose revolution or you brainwashed spineless men should stop creating useless threads and comments like this.
K
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

Sri Lanka are also very spiritual people comprising of Hinduists and Buddhists but when its time to survival, they all rise together and start a revolution.

Nigerians should keep waiting on God, that they've never seen or heard for once in their miserable lives to come save them from their endless misery and poverty.

Lazy brainwashed docile black bunch who fear death more than anything.

What happened in Sri Lanka will happen in Nigeria eventually. Sri Lankans have been suffering all along but they didn't rise up until now. And that is because they were pushed to the wall.

Eventually when starvation becomes the reality for the majority of Nigerians -- which is coming if we continue like this for the next 2 years, then Nigerians too will revolt.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Sstepkee:

Good morning, please is there vacancy in any of your sites? I have been out of work for months, I have experience in construction, I am an Architect.

Sorry paddyman not at the moment.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Macgyver1: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
podium:

I earn 15k. With a daughter and wife...

How do y'all survive ?

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Gbadespet(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2022
People just dey lie for here jor, I receive 33k monthly as corper and my diet isn't balance at all ,no girlfriend,ain't paying house rent ,I don't smoke nor drink ,I don't take transport coz PPA is closer and still yet my life no balance ....
Person go come dey earn 15k monthly with wife and kids,the story no clear

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2022
In conclusion,there is indeed poverty in this country.

Serious one at that.

And yet,some people want to vote the same old folks in power...thinking the situation would change ok.

This is extremely hmmable!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by dorox(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2022
tehilah92:
I earn 25k, with two daughters o

Two daughters on 25k? That is so messed up. I would not even contemplate having a child on that kind of income, not to talk of two children. I consider it an act of loving kindness to only bring kids into the world when you are ready and equipped to become a parent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Sstepkee(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Sorry paddyman not at the moment.

Alright thanks for the response

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.