Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Man, The Wife, the donkey And The criticize - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Man, The Wife, the donkey And The criticize (159 Views)

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man, The Wife, the donkey And The criticize by ollymooreagain: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Say something about the story

Re: The Man, The Wife, the donkey And The criticize by Righteousness2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Men pleasers would always fall into problems.
People pleasers will always end up confused.

Never let the opinion of anyone distract you. Only Ensure you doing what is right before GOD.

Whatever you do in life, always strive to please God Almighty First. Every other person will fall into place.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Join Our Whatsapp Chain Prayer Group / Get Your POS Machine Now / God Bless You For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.