Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket (17707 Views)

Senate: Ward Denies Suspending Agom-Eze / Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze / Senate Battle: Ebonyi APC Expels Ann Agom-Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by keypha1: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2022
See as he kill his brother destiny after he won first, but that his brother na mumu.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:
“He lost the ticket because he opposed Peter Obi” says a delusional Peter Pandora supporter.

Peter Obi is your next president. Get used to it.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by lailo: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2022
All those heavy weight loosing ticket is a good development for BAT. They will have no other choice than to work for him so that they can have ministerial to remain relevant in their domains.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by Snapchat: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Reinaldo:

Peter Obi is your next president. Get used to it.

President of the federal republic of Twitter.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by oladunjoye77u: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Greed and foolishness. He should have left his brother to run. Now both of them have lost outGreed and foolishness. He should have left his brother to run. Now both of them have lost out...
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Caleb17:
Those who support evil, evil shall befall them. Let him go and ask Mbaka and Ekweremadu. I hope he repents before it's too late.

Yeah, same evil that just befell the woman that won the senatorial ticket right?
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:
The spirit of God left Dave Umahi the very day he spoke against an anointed candidate, Peter Obi.

Man! No one stays at the top forever, if you stay in the game long enough you’ll get played. Know this and know peace. Umahi should be proud of his achievements, I don’t think up to 5 state governors can match his strides in governance
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by Caleb17: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2022
God used APC to punish him. He has been licking the ass of his enemies
iLoveYouToo:

Yeah, same evil that just befell the woman that won the senatorial ticket right?
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Caleb17:
God used APC to punish him. He has been licking the ass of his enemies

God has no hand in Nigeria’s politics. Otherwise we won’t be recycling old politicians and rejecting the new ones. The same old faces we saw in 2015 are same ones there now. Leave my dear God out of this
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by Caleb17: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2022
I understand what is giving some Tinubu's Urchins this type of Arrogance of Ignorance. Power of incumbency. The power of incumbency that didn't save Jonathan in 2015. The power of incumbency that also couldn't save Oyetola. I told those that cared to listen that Buhari will win in 2015, some called me names but today he is completing his tenure. The narrative is changing by the day. This upcoming presidential election will give you guys a rude shock.
iLoveYouToo:

God has no hand in Nigeria’s politics. Otherwise we won’t be recycling old politicians and rejecting the new ones. The same old faces we saw in 2015 are same ones there now. Leave my dear God out of this
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by ultimateprof: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Game over for Davi Ummahi.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by successmatters(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Man! No one stays at the top forever, if you stay in the game long enough you’ll get played. Know this and know peace. Umahi should be proud of his achievements, I don’t think up to 5 state governors can match his strides in governance

That's why APC dumped him?
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

That's why APC dumped him?

APC dumped him? Wow! So what party is he in now? What you’re seeing is the workings of internal democracy, something you won’t see in other political parties, where the governor always has his way
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Caleb17:
I understand what is giving some Tinubu's Urchins this type of Arrogance of Ignorance. Power of incumbency. The power of incumbency that didn't save Jonathan in 2015. The power of incumbency that also couldn't save Oyetola. I told those that cared to listen that Buhari will win in 2015, some called me names but today he is completing his tenure. The narrative is changing by the day. This upcoming presidential election will give you guys a rude shock.

You guys, I’m not in any boat with you confused Nigerian youths. It’s same old tricks playing out again. They’re all the same. You political online thugs shouldn’t drag me into your dumb brawls
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by lagosrd: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Other APC politicians who did so should be booted out by the court or better , let the real owners wait till after the election and claim their mandate through the court so that they won't spend a dime to be one a senator or something.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by Allisgud: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Watch how the umahi ewu will defect to labour party and started supporting obi
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by successmatters(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

APC dumped him? Wow! So what party is he in now? What you’re seeing is the workings of internal democracy, something you won’t see in other political parties, where the governor always has his way

APC slammed his azz on the hard concrete. He decamped to grab the APC presidential ticket, and failed. His only redemption now is if his Nigerians see him backing Peter Obi now.

His sins may be forgiven.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

APC slammed his azz on the hard concrete. He decamped to grab the APC presidential ticket, and failed. His only redemption now is if his Nigerians see him backing Peter Obi now.

His sins may be forgiven.

Redemption from what? I find it hard to understand how you guys analyze situations. The ruling party would hand its ticket to an infant member? I’m sensing all this vitriol coming from you is because he spoke against Obi. By this would I be wrong to call you a political thug?
Man contested and lost, if APC selected its candidate on consensus basis I’d have agreed with you on the ‘slamming’.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by mywells: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2022
All presidential aspirant that step down from their respective office for the primary election are like kindergarten that has cake and still going to fight for ice cream,in the right side of their brains there's nothing left, in the Left side of their brains there's nothing right.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by successmatters(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Redemption from what? I find it hard to understand how you guys analyze situations. The ruling party would hand its ticket to an infant member? I’m sensing all this vitriol coming from you is because he spoke against Obi. By this would I be wrong to call you a political thug?
Man contested and lost, if APC selected its candidate on consensus basis I’d have agreed with you on the ‘slamming’.

I know you won't understand that Unahi stand against Obi is to make the powers that be in APC give him a huge post in APC, wither presidential ticket or VP to Atiku. He failed to secure either, that's slamming there.

Yes, umahi needs redemption and forgiveness for his political missteps. He should have just remained in PDP like Okowa or Ugwuanyi.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

I know you won't understand that Unahi stand against Obi is to make the powers that be in APC give him a huge post in APC, wither presidential ticket or VP to Atiku. He failed to secure either, that's slamming there.

Yes, umahi needs redemption and forgiveness for his political missteps. He should have just remained in PDP like Okowa or Ugwuanyi.

Man! No southern candidate was considered for VP. You seem to be confused here, you have everything mixed up. Calm down Gee

It’s his personal gamble, how it turns out is his loss/gain.
Same way if Atiku wins next year, peops would be saying stuff like ‘If Obi had stayed in the PDP, he would’ve been the veep. Same way it could also be a story of if he’d stayed in the PDP he won’t have been president.

The beautiful thing is that Buhari would be gone by next year, that last 6+ years have been an eternity
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by successmatters(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Man! No southern candidate was considered for VP. You seem to be confused here, you have everything mixed up. Calm down Gee

It’s his personal gamble, how it turns out is his loss/gain.
Same way if Atiku wins next year, peops would be saying stuff like ‘If Obi had stayed in the PDP, he would’ve been the veep. Same way it could also be a story of if he’d stayed in the PDP he won’t have been president.

The beautiful thing is that Buhari would be gone by next year, that last 6+ years have been an eternity

No southern man was considered for the VP but Okowa got it?
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

No southern man was considered for the VP but Okowa got it?

You seem to be mixing up the APC and PDP. Was Umahi in contention to be VP in the PDP as an APC governor.

Wake up or my next question would be ‘how old are you?’
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by successmatters(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You seem to be mixing up the APC and PDP. Was Umahi in contention to be VP in the PDP as an APC governor.

Wake up or my next question would be ‘how old are you?’

I am talking about the PDP now, not APC.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

I am talking about the PDP now, not APC.
Rest
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by kcmichael: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2022
you guys are very funny so u feel he will not appeal.umahi will win this case
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

President of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Fixed.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by Snapchat: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Reinaldo:

Fixed.

Delusion. Obi will never be Nigeria’s president .
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Chinwekenneth:
Congratulations nwanyi oma. Judiciary remain our last hope.

Him go spoil things for that woman.
Na either LP OR PDP go win the senatorial election there.
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by Ofiadiegwu: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good news.

Governors must not always retire to the Senate. It neither their rights nor privilege
Re: 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket by paramakina202: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dave Umahi will blame Ohanaeze ndi Igbo for his failure to go to the senate next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

433 Foreign-Trained Doctors Fail MDCN Qualifying Exam / Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election / 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.