Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 (1608 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Senator Ahmed Ogembe Involved In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by Edwinchukwudire: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
My name is Pastor Edwin Chukwudire-Obi. I had a dream about the presidential candidate of APC Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu. I don't need to swear before I say the truth, but I want to assure everyone reading this piece that I'm telling the truth. Being a spiritual man, I know the spiritual implications of lying against someone either for cheap publicity or to blackmail the person's image. None of the above is the intention of this write up, instead, the intention is to let the world to know what God opened my eyes to see in the spiritual.
THIS IS THE DREAM
As was sleeping in the wee hours of the night, I had a dream where two people were holding Ahmed Tinubu by his right and left arms. He was so sick and wasn't able to stand on his own. The two people were holding him and pulling him along, probably taking him to the hospital. He was looking terribly sick and weak. There were few other people following them closely and it was a night period. He was wearing a long ash color kaftan and a white round cap on his head. As I look and recognized him, I try to move closer to know what is happening. But I saw ten big cows with big horns following hastily behind the men pulling him along. As I was wondering why these cows were following them, and also dodging myself least the cows gore me down, I was told in the dream that the cows were for sacrifice for his quick recovery. I turned and beckoned on the young man I was walking with before I saw them and told him that we should go. But as I turned to go, I saw my myself inside a big hall like an event center, and it was filled with Yoruba women, all dressed in expensive party clothes but in a mourning mood. As I was looking to know why they gathered there, I woke up from my sleep. I sat up, waited a while and went to urinate. I forgot to check the time as I normally do, and after urinating, I came back and lie down to sleep again. After sometime, I started dreaming again, and I saw Senator Ahmed Tinubu laying down sickly on a mat, supported with tick clothes on both sides. Recognizing him, I went closer to him and bent down where he was laying down and said to him, Sir, why not call some Pastors and members of your party so they can pray for you to recover?
He asked me who do you want to call? I said Omisore. He said, I don't trust him. As I was about to say something, I woke up again. I was so calm and couldn't make a head or tail of this dream I had twice about the same person. But I know the spiritual which controls the physical has a way of revealing things to humanity and this is one of them.
After our family morning devotion, I told my wife and children about the dream and we were all wondering what it all means. Today I decided to bring it to the knowledge of Nigerians, especially those who has love for senator Ahmed Tinubu and support his presidential ambition, so that they can be praying for him. I may not be a well known man of God, but God can speak or reveal things to who He chooses and I thank Him for this rare privilege to reveal this dream to me.

My name is Edwin Chukwudire-obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by topoftheworld(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Someone should interpret the dream pls.
Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by badbwoy77: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
You done smoke loud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Next time when you take that mpuru mmiri just sleep Abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by blaquebelle: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Did you pray?
Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by duro4chang(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Be rest assured, the dream is for all the enemies of Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by danijesus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
The dream simply means that TINUBU IS SERIOUSLY SICK.

3 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by yyba: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
CHUKWUDIRE OBI please go and treat your malaria in time .
Edwinchukwudire:
My name is Pastor Edwin Chukwudire-Obi. I had a dream about the presidential candidate of APC Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu. I don't need to swear before I say the truth, but I want to assure everyone reading this piece that I'm telling the truth. Being a spiritual man, I know the spiritual implications of lying against someone either for cheap publicity or to blackmail the person's image. None of the above is the intention of this write up, instead, the intention is to let the world to know what God opened my eyes to see in the spiritual.
THIS IS THE DREAM
As was sleeping in the wee hours of the night, I had a dream where two people were holding Ahmed Tinubu by his right and left arms. He was so sick and wasn't able to stand on his own. The two people were holding him and pulling him along, probably taking him to the hospital. He was looking terribly sick and weak. There were few other people following them closely and it was a night period. He was wearing a long ash color kaftan and a white round cap on his head. As I look and recognized him, I try to move closer to know what is happening. But I saw ten big cows with big horns following hastily behind the men pulling him along. As I was wondering why these cows were following them, and also dodging myself least the cows gore me down, I was told in the dream that the cows were for sacrifice for his quick recovery. I turned and beckoned on the young man I was walking with before I saw them and told him that we should go. But as I turned to go, I saw my myself inside a big hall like an event center, and it was filled with Yoruba women, all dressed in expensive party clothes but in a mourning mood. As I was looking to know why they gathered there, I woke up from my sleep. I sat up, waited a while and went to urinate. I forgot to check the time as I normally do, and after urinating, I came back and lie down to sleep again. After sometime, I started dreaming again, and I saw Senator Ahmed Tinubu laying down sickly on a mat, supported with tick clothes on both sides. Recognizing him, I went closer to him and bent down where he was laying down and said to him, Sir, why not call some Pastors and members of your party so they can pray for you to recover?
He asked me who do you want to call? I said Omisore. He said, I don't trust him. As I was about to say something, I woke up again. I was so calm and couldn't make a head or tail of this dream I had twice about the same person. But I know the spiritual which controls the physical has a way of revealing things to humanity and this is one of them.
After our family morning devotion, I told my wife and children about the dream and we were all wondering what it all means. Today I decided to bring it to the knowledge of Nigerians, especially those who has love for senator Ahmed Tinubu and support his presidential ambition, so that they can be praying for him. I may not be a well known man of God, but God can speak or reveal things to who He chooses and I thank Him for this rare privilege to reveal this dream to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by Mercisharelove(f): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
They will never believe you brother, don't waste your time, you have done your part. You are blessed.

Don't pray for that evil man, he is very sick yet he wants power, he has everything yet because of the amount of money he has in store he wants to get power at all means. Don't waste your time

2 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by baritereign24(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Anything coming from obi is fake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by GodsOwnMan: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
another ibo from red mud region so obsessed with Tinubu and Yorubas that he sees us in his dreams. Go and learn trade and make yourself useful for your family and community.

4 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Adverse effects of mkpurumiri intake, the pastor need urgent rehabilitation from okija shrine, this one issue has pass psychiatrist hospital

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by Mikolo70(m): 1:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Edwinchukwudire:
THIS IS THE DREAM

Ibos.. Lmao!!!!!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by AntonVince: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Be rest assured, the dream is for all the enemies of Tinubu.

...but Tinubu is the one manifesting sickly symptoms in the physical, and not his enemies.
Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by toba1909(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Edwinchukwudire:
THIS IS THE DREAM

That is your portion in Jesus name.
Evil will never depart from your abode for wishing Asiwaju dead.
Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by duro4chang(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2022
AntonVince:

...but Tinubu is the one manifesting sickly symptoms in the physical, and not his enemies.

All I know is that the dream is for his enemy. Because yoruba say 'Aki i ba okunrun eye lori ite, piri lologo yi.' 'kokoko lara ota ile.
Re: The Dream I Had About Senator Ahmed Tinubu On 13th June 2022 by AntonVince: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2022
duro4chang:
All I know is that the dream is for his enemy. Because yoruba say 'Aki i ba okunrun eye lori ite, piri lologo yi.' 'kokoko lara ota ile.

Ara ota Tinubu owa le kokoko mo o.
Gbigban lara ota won n gbon bayi o!

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be Peter Obi's Minister Of Education? / Happening Now: Head Bridge Market Onitsha On Fire (video) / History: On This Day Ahmadu Bello And Wife Were Brutally Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.