Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government (8075 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT / Shettima: We Will Be Equitable, Run An Inclusive Government / Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by ArmaniUhuru: 6:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Post modified:

APC pledges Agbado Inclusive Government

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by TimmyTen(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Jack005:
The dullard who has turned out to become the worst president in the history of this country never practiced an inclusive government even with a pastor as his running mate, how then should Nigerians believe that the drug baron and his terrorist VP will practice an inclusive government even with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

You no lie Bro

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Mystery9(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2022
I remember Buhari once said ' I am for nobody and for everybody'. But where are we today? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Okobola146: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Yinmu! Keep deceiving the gullible

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by ufotunang: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Story..... Nigerians are obi-dient

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Honjoshy4u: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Mumu statement.
The one you can't practice before getting to your dead dream office?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by ufotunang: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Jack005:
The dullard who has turned out to become the worst president in the history of this country never practiced an inclusive government even with a pastor as his running mate, how then should Nigerians believe that the drug baron and his terrorist VP will practice an inclusive government even with a Muslim Muslim ticket.
...do not mind them... Nigerians are wise now... Nigerians cannot be deceived again

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by ufotunang: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Unknown bishops party

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by ufotunang: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
All inclusive government... Same mouth you used to campaign and promised all inclusive government for Buhari... And here we are, divided even more than ever...

Agbado headmaster doesn't have anything to offer.....

He's filled with lies and more lies.....

He lied about so many things that made all the youths to believed and went with him to vote Buhari and now he wants to use the same strategies to seek votes for himself.....

God forbid BAT thing....
...do not mind the unknown bishop party

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Bobloco: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Salihu is speaking for himself

How can you be using the word "all inclusive"
But an individual from the Christian faith is not considered enough to be a Vice Presidential candidate

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by viralinfo: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2022
.When you take a decision, certainly some people will be at the receiving end of the outcome...is christian that has to be at the receiving end abi.....if this evil is allow to manifest the nepotism of this present regime we be a child play compared to the next one...God Forbid..what do they take the christian community for, that we are push aside..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by emerged01(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

An all inclusive government that wasn't possible even with Osinbajo inside Aso Rock, is what a Muslim Muslim ticket is promising.

If you believe this, then you can Believe anything.

What was the gain of Christians when Obasanjo and Gej were there? How many Christians even voted APC even when a pastor was chosen as a vice?
This is just a mere political calculation to ensure victory and nothing more.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
It was only igbos that buhari keeps at arms length because of their antecedent to the build up of the election, I don't blame him, every other tribes get considerable amount of strategic position even the south south had an influential minister like Amaechi that wields enormous authority in this administration, and buhari was right to have avoided the igbos in powerful position, that was how one was trying to emotionally blackmail him during APC , they were looking for all means to pull buhari administration down, if not that , unknown ESN gunmen might have visited the president in aso rock and we will have one Peter Girigori Obi as president through the backdoor, when buhari called out IPOB as dots in a circle, we know what happened

We see where excluding the Igbos has landed us. You see you can’t curse whoever God has blessed. Go and verify!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by luluman: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

An all inclusive government that wasn't possible even with Osinbajo inside Aso Rock, is what a Muslim Muslim ticket is promising.

Many Christians that need to be taught how to reason already believe them.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2022
Goodyness:

We see where excluding the Igbos has landed us. You see you can’t curse whoever God has blessed. Go and verify!
Where did it land you? because I know buhari would have be assassinated

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Balofariojames: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2022
APC had failed us and we can't avoid to follow them again, had it been the masses enjoying the government, then probably we would have care less about the choice, but when you surfer and a wrong choice is made. Thus down fall is near.
Again, deception follow the unveiling too, those you don't invite and claimed to have invite them by way of rogue representation.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Tonytonex(m): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2022
APC don come again with another lie.
Only a fool will take this APC government serious.
Believe them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by 946mofolorunsho: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2022
All inclusive that didn’t include or find any suitable Christian northernerAll inclusive that didn’t include or find any suitable Christian northerner...

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2022
You should have started with an all inclusive Presidency.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by franudi: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2022
The APC has already divided this country by this their Muslim \ Muslim ticket.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by bayelsaowei(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2022
How na?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by bayelsaowei(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

I tell you.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Coldie(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
KingKO22:
Even when Jonathan was president the killing and bombing was more rapid than now

Jonathan was once president, what progress did heake in term of security and economy.

Jonathan had all the apparatus to curtail the BH then but his cabinet members were busy looting and relooting

Religious base politics is evil and unproductive.

CAN party should declare their candidate for presidency and stop deceiving themselves.

But Buhari has all dz things u listed why hasn’t he stopped boko haram?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-apc-pledges-all-inclusive-government/

They carry their inclusive government and vamoose. Peter Obi is the people's choice
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by zeuss: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
It was only igbos that buhari keeps at arms length because of their antecedent to the build up of the election, I don't blame him, every other tribes get considerable amount of strategic position even the south south had an influential minister like Amaechi that wields enormous authority in this administration, and buhari was right to have avoided the igbos in powerful position, that was how one was trying to emotionally blackmail him during APC , they were looking for all means to pull buhari administration down, if not that , unknown ESN gunmen might have visited the president in aso rock and we will have one Peter Girigori Obi as president through the backdoor, when buhari called out IPOB as dots in a circle, we know what happened

my man Ibos had great foresight..... unfortunately for all, Nigeria is under torment and living in hell right now cos they failed to heed the ibo warnings
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by immortalmortal: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2022
The current Muslim/Pastor government is not an all inclusive government, is it Muslim/muslim the would be all inclusive?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by lagosrd: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2022
All I know is that christains and moderate moslems must reject this thing they are bringing. Issues are still better settled at this point and we move on.

The moment this kind of government assumes office . The hatred for one another will be unimaginable. These set of APC laders should never be allowed to lead this country again .

Ruwanda and central Africa republic will be a small issue. Their presidential aspirants and all the ministers are aware.

This tenure is the worse in making. The whole government heads are 90% moslems and yet you want to have a president and a vice of a Moslem extraction.

If you understand me well, the earlier the better.

Ruwanda ...... Tribal colouration
CAR.................Religious colouration
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by iiifedimma(f): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Orvin:
.Please forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPaEBNOIk7Q
thanks. #please note all what stated here is 100% correct evidence my phone number, location is not hiden

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government by Mrpojj(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-apc-pledges-all-inclusive-government/
You can use Muslim/ Muslim ticket to pledge all inclusive governance now
How daft are APC politicians sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth / How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis / Hon. Soliu Ayanshola's Kidnapped Wife & Children Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.